Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

iPhone app - issue with scrolling

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Michael

Michael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Hi Artin. Not sure if anyone else having this problem but when I go into a topic on the iPhone app it won't let me scroll up or down, it just goes to the last post I've viewed and moves back to it if I try to scroll. Hope it can be fixed, thanks.

@knowlesey9

Posted Image

10 | 08 | 2012

OFFLINE   Artin

Artin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,850 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Hey, that's something to do with the forum software, not the app. It won't let you scroll until the forum page is fully loaded. So give it time, and it will let you scroll. It annoys me too, but I can't do anything about it :(

Artin
My signature is awesome.

OFFLINE   Michael

Michael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
No worries. It's okay half the time so I'll just put up with it haha. I like the fact I can use the forum anytime, thanks anyway. :)

@knowlesey9

Posted Image

10 | 08 | 2012

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users