Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Rich...?

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   kyky

kyky

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 187 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Sad that Rich left. Sounds like she had a lot go on last year..
From what she say's she is in a good place now - long as she is happy and making music she loves, then I'm happy :)

Posted Image

Follow me -

@ky_kystealey

OFFLINE   Memories

Memories

Memories

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,841 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Loving that fact that Vince is back in the picture with the album. I really love the songs the have done together and so I am looking forward to hearing what they have come up with for this album!

bannerMemories07_zpsa809b648.png

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,886 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Yeah it is sad Rich is no longer working with Delta.

OFFLINE   MissToastie

MissToastie

Claire Voyant.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 780 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Can I just say that it was so strange seeing Rich playing guitar with Brian when Brian was support act for Stevie Nicks late last year? I don't know if it was because I was a bit "hey, that's not right" but it felt like no chemistry was between them.

BUT, In saying that, I am so glad Vince is still around, he was always my favourite out of the team. The man knows magic, what can I say? ;)

2cfz51j.gif

OFFLINE   Kismet

Kismet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Has anyone considered that he might've just been busy?
Rich works with alot of other Australian artists delta and Brian included, now that they're not dating doesn't mean Rich is gonna take sides and leave Delta too. He was employed by her..
Rich has a young family, in all likely hood he was tied up and couldnt do the instore. Which has happened before, just because he misses one instore doesn't mean he's completely run for the hills never to be seen again.

Posted Image
The world it keeps turning, I'm learning, that everything in life must change, but I still feel the same.

OFFLINE   jx3delta

jx3delta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Well I guess whichever path each person decided to go with, I wish them all the best.
It is sad and unexpected that Rich, Dale, and Steve no longer work with Delta but it's not always bad for a change.
It's also great to have people who have been there since the start like Vince. :)
Delta & Vince always made great music together.
I'm sure Delta will show her full potential and the roots as we know it (or a bit revamped) in this new album nonetheless :)

Posted Image
091207|030408|210808|180412
© banner and icon by me

OFFLINE   DGoodremGeek

DGoodremGeek

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
awww thats sad that he's gone.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

check out my....
Delta Blog | Twitter | Youtube

OFFLINE   josh

josh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Rich was awesome and very close with Delta since the beginning so its a shame. But you have to remember, Delta's been in the States for quiet a while now, touring around and writing for the new album. It would be impossible for Rich to have taken that time off with her and remained in her music growth over the past few years. Artists need to evolve and work with new people for new sounds and creativity.
Posted Image
'Almost Here' In store - Sydney - March 6th 2005

Follow me on Twitter - www.twitter.com/sproson :)

OFFLINE   Kismet

Kismet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
was that Rich on the keys at the logies? or someone else .. the video wasn't close up enough.
Posted Image
The world it keeps turning, I'm learning, that everything in life must change, but I still feel the same.

OFFLINE   MissToastie

MissToastie

Claire Voyant.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 780 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
...Rich doesn't work with Delta anymore. She has a new team + Vince. Delta said so. So yeah.

2cfz51j.gif

OFFLINE   Kismet

Kismet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
So she actually announced that Rich isn't on her team anymore?
cause there was buzz on Rich's facebook a while back about him being in france in 2012....
Posted Image

OFFLINE   MissToastie

MissToastie

Claire Voyant.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 780 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
She hasn't made a big announcement but she has made it quiet clear to a few people that she has a new team and Rich isn't there :) Rich and Dale are working with Brian and Vogue now.
New people, new start :) except Vince.

2cfz51j.gif

OFFLINE   Kade

Kade

Regina Phalange

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
As if you'd leave Delta to work with Brian. lol

nk93QbA.png

OFFLINE   angel_bonzai

angel_bonzai

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
best of luck to Rich in whatever he decides to do in the future :)
Posted Image
Thanks to thaisdramaqueen for making me this beautiful sig!

OFFLINE   rachelm

rachelm

starlight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Well as someone said, if rich has children and a life in australia, perhaps he couldn't commit much time to working abroad what with delta spending so much more time in the states, so he decided to part company with delta for other reasons than the 'Brian thing'

Edited by rachelm, 17 April 2012 - 06:51 AM.

tumblr_mdy28gi4sp1r3qj73o4_500.gif

OFFLINE   innocent___eyes

innocent___eyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Sad to hear Rich was such a close friend.
I now understand a little bit the story about a difficult year.

Innocent Eyes - Not Me, Not I Butterfly - A Year Ago Today Out Of The Blue - The Analyst - Mistaken Identity - Extraordinary Day - Be Strong - In My Own Time - Miscommunication - Electric Storm - Sanctuary - Last Night On Earth - This Is Not Me - Throw It Away - Will You Fall For Me - Fragile - You Are My Rock - Flawed Nobody Listened Disorientated - A Little Too Late - Believe Again - The Guardian - Bare Hands - Possessionless God Laughs - Brave Face - You Will Only Break My Heart - One Day - Angels In The Room Take Me Home - Breathe In, Breathe Out - Child Of The Universe - Touch - Wish You Were Here Sitting On Top Of The World - I'm Not Ready - Hunters And The Wolves - Dancing With A Broken Heart - Hypnotized - Safe To Believe - The Speed Of Life - War On Love - I Lost All Love 4 You - When My Stars Come Out - Control - UncoveredHow A Dream Looks - Silence Be Heard - Together We Are One - Waiting on forever - Fever - Right here waiting - Days go by - Fortune of Love - Turn you Away- Never Fades Away - Unsure- Love - Hear me Calling - Here i am - Beautiful Madness - I Don't Care The RiddleVisualise

" No point in talking what you should have been. And regretting the things that went on. Life's full of mistakes, destinies and fate. Remove the clouds, look at the bigger picture."  (quote from Delta Goodrem)

OFFLINE   FlawedPrincess_94

FlawedPrincess_94

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
That's sad.But I have learned that people comes and goes in our lives.
That is sad too,but we have to be grateful to these people who are with us on our ups&downs.
They're truly best friends and if they're not your friends they care about you.
Hoping that everyone has one! And I hope that Delta knows that we are with her too always <3.

Edited by FlawedPrincess_94, 18 April 2012 - 06:11 PM.

OFFLINE   innocent___eyes

innocent___eyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
FlawedPrincess_94 so true thanks for those wise words.

Innocent Eyes - Not Me, Not I Butterfly - A Year Ago Today Out Of The Blue - The Analyst - Mistaken Identity - Extraordinary Day - Be Strong - In My Own Time - Miscommunication - Electric Storm - Sanctuary - Last Night On Earth - This Is Not Me - Throw It Away - Will You Fall For Me - Fragile - You Are My Rock - Flawed Nobody Listened Disorientated - A Little Too Late - Believe Again - The Guardian - Bare Hands - Possessionless God Laughs - Brave Face - You Will Only Break My Heart - One Day - Angels In The Room Take Me Home - Breathe In, Breathe Out - Child Of The Universe - Touch - Wish You Were Here Sitting On Top Of The World - I'm Not Ready - Hunters And The Wolves - Dancing With A Broken Heart - Hypnotized - Safe To Believe - The Speed Of Life - War On Love - I Lost All Love 4 You - When My Stars Come Out - Control - UncoveredHow A Dream Looks - Silence Be Heard - Together We Are One - Waiting on forever - Fever - Right here waiting - Days go by - Fortune of Love - Turn you Away- Never Fades Away - Unsure- Love - Hear me Calling - Here i am - Beautiful Madness - I Don't Care The RiddleVisualise

" No point in talking what you should have been. And regretting the things that went on. Life's full of mistakes, destinies and fate. Remove the clouds, look at the bigger picture."  (quote from Delta Goodrem)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users