Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Buy signed SOTOTW CD + Win tickets to an 'intimate show' with Delta

• Please log in to reply
556 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Sophiebear

Sophiebear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 956 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

So has anyone heard anything about whats going on or gotten the cd pack in the mail?

Just curious :)

Nope I havn't heard anything. With all the other info coming out we'll hopefully hear something soon .

I hope we hear something soon too ...

I got the CD pack late last week so you guys should have too =)

What was the CD pack like? I know you might not be allowed to tell us too much, but did it have some new tracks on it? What was the art on it like?

xo

Posted Image

OFFLINE   JazzT

JazzT

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

So has anyone heard anything about whats going on or gotten the cd pack in the mail?

Just curious :)

Nope I havn't heard anything. With all the other info coming out we'll hopefully hear something soon .

I hope we hear something soon too ...

I got the CD pack late last week so you guys should have too =)

What was the CD pack like? I know you might not be allowed to tell us too much, but did it have some new tracks on it? What was the art on it like?

xo

hahaha it isn't anything new... it was the delta 3pack album box + Reece mastin and train CDs. it's just a good sign that sony is on the move =)

OFFLINE   Sophiebear

Sophiebear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 956 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
^ aww that's kind of a shame but pretty cool... that's a swag-load of CDs if you didn't already have them. :)

xo

Posted Image

OFFLINE   MattA

MattA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Congratulations to those on the forum who won! That's awesome!

Now, I'm certainly not blaming Artin at all (unlike that other person who did), Artin was getting the information from Sony themselves, therefore it's on them.

But that said, really? So what were the requirements again? The more CDs you buy, the bigger your chance because it's tied to your phone number? A 25 words or less question should *not* be the competition for something like that! It was implied earlier on that it'd be a random code. Sorry, but that whole thing sounds incredibly suspicious..

It's the same question as well. So if you chose (with the implication that it's be a random code) to buy a dozen (or more), you need to enter with 12+ different answers? No other "25 words or less" competition works like that. That concept is absurd.. Still, Sony's mess, no one else's fault! I'm just glad people actually won the thing they advertised. I hope you guys have fun! :D

And sorry, I had to chuckle a little when I saw the "Detla" signature.. I'll edit this post in a bit (on the app at the moment), comparison single signatures imminent~

EDIT: Aaaand boom. SOTOTW from Sony, DWABH from Delta's WA in-store on Sunday.

Phone camera takes high resolution photos and imgur doesn't seem to like me resizing it, so I linked it to save the forum border from going weird :3
http://imgur.com/Qxtmd

Personally, I like the DWABH one so much more. Not only because Delta was right next to me (omg, right!?) but I think the "D" looks.. Cute. :)

Edited by MattA, 13 August 2012 - 01:15 PM.

OFFLINE   Paddyl90

Paddyl90

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,196 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Reviews anyone :) ?

eb979414-4f14-4146-b909-21bfdcdbe2b6_zps

@paddyl90 love this!!!! So sweet!! Happy anniversary ha!! Thanku for ur appreciation and I appreciate your love and support xxx " - August 9th, 2013

OFFLINE   Ms-Kate

Ms-Kate

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 116 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
I'd also like to know, what was your winning entry?

OFFLINE   Luke

Luke

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Posted Image

heres one of my photos! was such a good afternoon.. she did some new songs, 90s medley and a few other things bits and pieces haha. someone there got her to sing a little bit of black apple! i got her to play one of my favourite songs from the new album on the piano which sounded amazing. you'll all be happy to know that its going to be a big album in terms of tracklisting :)
Posted Image

OFFLINE   James

James

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 261 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

90s medley

:lol: details please!

OFFLINE   Laura (from Holland)

Laura (from Holland)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Oh that's awesome Luke! Glad to hear you had such a good time. You're so lucky :) Can you give us the setlist maybe?

OFFLINE   Luke

Luke

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

Oh that's awesome Luke! Glad to hear you had such a good time. You're so lucky :) Can you give us the setlist maybe?

I literally cant remember dancing, touch, 90s medley, the new song i asked her to play, another new song on the album ummm thats all i can remember haha
Posted Image

Laura (from Holland)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

I literally cant remember dancing, touch, 90s medley, the new song i asked her to play, another new song on the album ummm thats all i can remember haha

Ah ok :lol: I take it you're not allowed to share the titles of those two new songs? ;)

OFFLINE   Luke

Luke

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

Ah ok :lol: I take it you're not allowed to share the titles of those two new songs? ;)

safe to believe is one which was in that article - im not sure about the other one im sure its fine but i dont know haha!!! im sure someone will post a review that was there ;p
Posted Image

ONLINE   Artin

Artin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,877 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
It was great! She also sang Flawed. Can't remember, tired. Also the recent new song that was recently added to the album.

Edit: And I'm Not Ready solo in full.

Artin
My signature is awesome.

OFFLINE   Luke

Luke

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

It was great! She also sang Flawed. Can't remember, tired. Also the recent new song that was recently added to the album.

Artin

it was so cool cos she played us that new song recently added to the album the night after she wrote it a few months ago so it was cool to hear it today finished!

Edited by Luke, 24 August 2012 - 12:41 AM.

Posted Image

Laura (from Holland)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

safe to believe is one which was in that article - im not sure about the other one im sure its fine but i dont know haha!!! im sure someone will post a review that was there ;p

Ah ok :lol: so Safe to believe is your favorite song from the new album? :D

Laura (from Holland)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

Artin

Glad to hear you also had a great time Artin :D If only I'd live in Australia.. *sigh*.. ;)

OFFLINE   Luke

Luke

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

Ah ok :lol: so Safe to believe is your favorite song from the new album? :D

nooo a different song a while ago! safe to believe is up there though now ive heard it. soo so so so so amazing!
Posted Image

OFFLINE   Christie

Christie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 434 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
It was an awesome afternoon, loved that it was so relaxed. She sang DWABH, Touch, WYWH, Flawed and a bunch of new songs which sound amazing. Some she still trying to remember how to play. Also the 90's melody and Black Velvet.

From what I heard the best songs are yet to come.

She also rang Lea randomly during it just to say Hi and put he on speaker.

OFFLINE   Ms-Kate

Ms-Kate

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 116 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
Awww loving these recounts!! Keep them coming please! :) xx

OFFLINE   xoxo...DG...xoxo

xoxo...DG...xoxo

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 1,513 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
Thanks for all the recounts ... you got her to sing black apple?! What was it like?? xx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users