Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Buy signed SOTOTW CD + Win tickets to an 'intimate show' with Delta

• Please log in to reply
556 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Brad

Brad

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 2,741 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I'm glad for your sake its in 2 months and not 2 days as I believe it would have been hard for you to come down for it. Of course I am super jealous as I imagine the rest of the forum is that you can go but as all of us are die-hard Delta fans, you deserve it and am much happier to hear that forumers won it (only if it is two we know of so far) versus a non-fan cause that intimate setting of about 40 people is definitely what I dream of. ENJOY!

Posted Image

OFFLINE   JazzT

JazzT

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

I'm glad for your sake its in 2 months and not 2 days as I believe it would have been hard for you to come down for it. Of course I am super jealous as I imagine the rest of the forum is that you can go but as all of us are die-hard Delta fans, you deserve it and am much happier to hear that forumers won it (only if it is two we know of so far) versus a non-fan cause that intimate setting of about 40 people is definitely what I dream of. ENJOY!

This is def something I've dreamt of for the past 10 yrs and now it can actually come true. =)

Have you been told where you have to go and stuff or did they only tell you you'd won?

They just told us we won and they said they will send us emails soon =)

im actually really excited to finally being able to meet some forumers ^^

Jasmine

Edited by JazzT, 20 June 2012 - 10:57 AM.

OFFLINE   Walshy

Walshy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,006 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
Haha well done, you're so rediculously lucky !!
im SOOOO Amazingly jelous :)!
Posted Image

OFFLINE   hannahbanana

hannahbanana

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 331 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Congrats to the winners! I held off from entering because I'm in my exams at the moment so it was going to be very hard to work around that! haha! but now finding out that it's in 2 months i'm kind of sad because i could have maybe gone! darn it!
Hope the winners have a grand old time, say hello for us all and tell her we love her very much! Hopefully we'll be hearing about it from you on here afterwards!

tumblr_moinsqJriw1qmvrqxo1_1280.jpg

Hannah II 20 II South Australia II DELTA ♥ II a Child of The Universe

OFFLINE   Christie

Christie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 439 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

This is def something I've dreamt of for the past 10 yrs and now it can actually come true. =)

Have you been told where you have to go and stuff or did they only tell you you'd won?

They just told us we won and they said they will send us emails soon =)

im actually really excited to finally being able to meet some forumers ^^

Jasmine

Yay!! It'll be awesome to meet you!!

I have a feeling the sony people don't even have anything spercific organised yet. I'm thinking we'll get a 'congrats' email saying they'll let us know closer to the date .

OFFLINE   Angeleyes81

Angeleyes81

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
I am so upset I couldn't enter and I still haven't got my cd . It's making me want to give up on delta I wanted to enter so badly . I just wish I the comp was still open It feels like Sony are being so unfair to us . I have been in tears over this . It's the second cd comp promo to do with Delta that I haven't. been sent the cd for and the secound time I couldn't enter a Delta a comp cause I didn't get the cd with the details wish I had a way to contact Sony as oxygen 8 wont help me anyway more they say it's up to Sony now . Why bother with Delta anymore if its going to be this hard to get the CDs and if all her Instores are going to be during school holidays when those or us who work can't get there . I feel so let down . :( just want to give her back all my cds . So over this crap .

OFFLINE   Sophiebear

Sophiebear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 956 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I know it sucks but it's not *her* fault. It's record label's. She probably held on stores during school holidays to cut down on the amount of school children that would've skipped school to be there. There's plenty of us that can't meet delta, or enter the competitions. It's just something that happens. Sony are friggin awful about this competition though. Hopefully it shows them that *if* they decide to do this text thing again, it needs to be a little but better organised next time, with singles having already been presigned and packaged with just postal labels to print.

xo

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Walshy

Walshy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,006 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta

I know it sucks but it's not *her* fault. It's record label's. She probably held on stores during school holidays to cut down on the amount of school children that would've skipped school to be there. There's plenty of us that can't meet delta, or enter the competitions. It's just something that happens. Sony are friggin awful about this competition though. Hopefully it shows them that *if* they decide to do this text thing again, it needs to be a little but better organised next time, with singles having already been presigned and packaged with just postal labels to print.

xo

I think that with the feedback they will be receiving and a little more organisation time they should hopefully* organise it better next time
Posted Image

OFFLINE   Brad

Brad

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 2,741 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Are the winners going to the August 6 show or a different show altogether?

Posted Image

OFFLINE   aussiemusiclover

aussiemusiclover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,843 posts
I wonder if the people who are organising this 'intimate show' will be organsing Delta's concert in October.
If so, it could explain why we aren't hearing anything

Kind Regards,

Aussiemusiclover

aussiemusiclover.jpg
aussiemusiclover... formerly deltaluva2.

stand-by-hird-small_zps3420ec3b.jpg

OFFLINE   Casey

Casey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

Are the winners going to the August 6 show or a different show altogether?

We're going to a different show =] but we still havent heard anything =[ makes it hard to organise!!

Im going to be in NZ during the August 6th show, so im so glad its a different one =P

Posted Image

Posted Image

OFFLINE   James

James

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 263 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
awesome! so glad that some forumers are going!!

OFFLINE   DeltaGirl

DeltaGirl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
So has anyone heard anything about whats going on or gotten the cd pack in the mail?

Just curious :)
Stay Classy :)

OFFLINE   MissDK

MissDK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Hi,
Was wondering if any of you still had an extra cd??

R.I.P 15 November 06. R.I.P 20 May 07! R.I.P 18 October 2007!
Posted Image

OFFLINE   charmedchick

charmedchick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
I have plenty :) Feel free to buy one, I only ask for the price of postage :)

No matter where the seasons fall
No matter how the dice will roll
In the end the here and now is all we have, don’t look back

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Adam :)

Adam :)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Same as charmedchick - I have 1

So I stand on this hill
With my flag held high
With the will to survive
Bullets flying by
Broken hears scattered on this battlefield
Holding out for something real
I won't give up
I won't give in
I fight for hope in this
WAR ON LOVE

OFFLINE   MissDK

MissDK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
awesome! Thank you guys for your fast reply! I just send a pm to charmedchick.

R.I.P 15 November 06. R.I.P 20 May 07! R.I.P 18 October 2007!
Posted Image

OFFLINE   Christie

Christie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 439 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

So has anyone heard anything about whats going on or gotten the cd pack in the mail?

Nope I havn't heard anything. With all the other info coming out we'll hopefully hear something soon .

OFFLINE   Walshy

Walshy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,006 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta

Nope I havn't heard anything. With all the other info coming out we'll hopefully hear something soon .

+1
Posted Image

OFFLINE   JazzT

JazzT

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

I hope we hear something soon too ...

I got the CD pack late last week so you guys should have too =)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users