Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Buy signed SOTOTW CD + Win tickets to an 'intimate show' with Delta

• Please log in to reply
556 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   runningaway8

runningaway8

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
*still waiting on my cd*

R.I.P My beautiful baby. December 1st 1997 - December 20th 2011. Best dog in the world.

1st August 2010 - 22nd February 2011: US, Canada and Bahamas!
1st November - 19th December 2011: Europe!

Moved to London: September 2012!

OFFLINE   tracey.

tracey.

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 43 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
So tempted to enter multiple times even though I only brought 1 CD - got so many ideas!!

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Bernadette

Bernadette

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,436 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

So tempted to enter multiple times even though I only brought 1 CD - got so many ideas!!

I can only think of a couple of ideas, i've done about 8 but ah it's tough for me lol

OFFLINE   Miss Jahan

Miss Jahan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
...so I had to order a couple of signed copies of SOTOTW from my sister & friend's mobile phone# coz I can't send text messages to 19 numbers on my mobile phone#.

I added my name & address to the text - I've received one copy so far but when I entered the gig competition I put my number down... is that gonna matter? Or will they just search via my name?

I'd be upset if they went by the mobile numbers coz I couldn't use mine! :(

Edited by Miss Jahan, 05 June 2012 - 07:38 PM.

OFFLINE   Brittnee-Jade

Brittnee-Jade

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
I received my singles yesterday, none of the signatures look authentic. :(
Oh well, we paid like $1 for them, can't really complain.

And I entered the comp once already except I put the wrong mobile number (I put my old one instead of my new one) and then didn't realise until after I pressed enter so then I quickly re-entered using my other mobile number (The one that I used to actually pay for the singles)

Do you think they will realise that I stuffed up? Or that I plagiarized from myself? :P
Also, would that count as 2 entries or 1 do you think?

Brittnee-Jade || Melbourne || DeltsObsession from DGOF

Posted Image

"but I was born to try"

OFFLINE   possessionless*

possessionless*

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

...so I had to order a couple of signed copies of SOTOTW from my sister & friend's mobile phone# coz I can't send text messages to 19 numbers on my mobile phone#.

I added my name & address to the text - I've received one copy so far but when I entered the gig competition I put my number down... is that gonna matter? Or will they just search via my name?

Don't worry, I did the same as u because I couldn't text 1900 numbers either. I think it should be fine because I figure people change numbers... etc I don't know. Doubt theyll have time to check anyway. We should be ok! :)

Edited by possessionless*, 05 June 2012 - 09:30 PM.

OFFLINE   MissToastie

MissToastie

Claire Voyant.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 780 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

Be careful you don't get disqualified. They have your number on record and know how many you've bought...

2cfz51j.gif

OFFLINE   aussiemusiclover

aussiemusiclover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,843 posts

Be careful you don't get disqualified. They have your number on record and know how many you've bought...

that's how I thought you could buy multiple copies from different numbers. That way, they wouldn't have the same number twice

Kind Regards,

Aussiemusiclover

aussiemusiclover.jpg
aussiemusiclover... formerly deltaluva2.

stand-by-hird-small_zps3420ec3b.jpg

OFFLINE   Bernadette

Bernadette

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,436 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

that's how I thought you could buy multiple copies from different numbers. That way, they wouldn't have the same number twice

Kind Regards,

Aussiemusiclover

But what's the point in doing that? if you want more copies just order more copies as it costs the same. Makes no sense and is pointless.

OFFLINE   samiam

samiam

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
The cd arrived today, Out Of The Blue! I knew it would come One Day, but I didn't want to be The Analyst and talk about how it was A Little Too Late, but last night was The Last Night On Earth without the cd! I had to Breathe In, Breathe Out, and was truly Sitting On Top Of The World after I Uncovered the cd and played it (I turned to my sister and said "Do You Hear What I Hear?"). It's not hard to Visualise that her next cd's gonna be awesome! It proves she's not Predictable! To all those who haven't got them yet, Be Strong and keep a Brave Face until you hear the Beautiful Madness that it is! I'm just Lost For Words... Uncovered is like a grownup version of the 'Mistaken Identity' album :)

e6emiq.jpg

OFFLINE   charmedchick

charmedchick

Let the silence be heard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

Just sent me entry in regardless of the whole Sydney, how will I get there?! thing. If I wasn't able to make it, I'd gladly express post my tix to someone else from here.

Pretty sure it says in the T&C's that the prize is non-transferrable, and if you can't claim it then it's just too bad. Or something along those lines haha

Think you should share your ideas with me... I have none :ph34r: :P :(

Me too - my mum ordered some of mine from her phone for me, using my name and address and whatnot... hopefully it's by your name!

No matter where the seasons fall
No matter how the dice will roll
In the end the here and now is all we have, don’t look back

Posted Image

aussiemusiclover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,843 posts

The cd arrived today, Out Of The Blue! I knew it would come One Day, but I didn't want to be The Analyst and talk about how it was A Little Too Late, but last night was The Last Night On Earth without the cd! I had to Breathe In, Breathe Out, and was truly Sitting On Top Of The World after I Uncovered the cd and played it (I turned to my sister and said "Do You Hear What I Hear?"). It's not hard to Visualise that her next cd's gonna be awesome! It proves she's not Predictable! To all those who haven't got them yet, Be Strong and keep a Brave Face until you hear the Beautiful Madness that it is! I'm just Lost For Words... Uncovered is like a grownup version of the 'Mistaken Identity' album :)

haha well done!

Kind Regards,

Aussiemusiclover

aussiemusiclover.jpg

OFFLINE   JimJim

JimJim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 218 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

Just sent me entry in regardless of the whole Sydney, how will I get there?! thing. If I wasn't able to make it, I'd gladly express post my tix to someone else from here.

Pretty sure it says in the T&C's that the prize is non-transferrable, and if you can't claim it then it's just too bad. Or something along those lines haha

I'm not sure if that's what it means, I think that usually just means you can't trade them for the cash value instead.

OFFLINE   charmedchick

charmedchick

Let the silence be heard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

I'm not sure if that's what it means, I think that usually just means you can't trade them for the cash value instead.

Could be, I'm not sure haha. I just assume Sony would have to have your name on a certain list or whatever to get in?

No matter where the seasons fall
No matter how the dice will roll
In the end the here and now is all we have, don’t look back

Posted Image

aussiemusiclover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,843 posts
mine arrived this morning, yay!

Kind Regards,

Aussiemusiclover

aussiemusiclover.jpg

OFFLINE   tracey.

tracey.

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 43 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

Yeah I'm not going too - just working on making my one entry awsome!!

I won the Delta album launch through one of these and I wish I could remember what I did so I could do it again. But I really don't. haha

Good luck everyone! :)

Posted Image

aussiemusiclover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,843 posts

Yeah I'm not going too - just working on making my one entry awsome!!

I won the Delta album launch through one of these and I wish I could remember what I did so I could do it again. But I really don't. haha

Good luck everyone! :)

So I'm guessing that if you win you'll just give your ticket to someone else?

Kind Regards,

Aussiemusiclover

aussiemusiclover.jpg

OFFLINE   angel_bonzai

angel_bonzai

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
so my 6 singles arrived today. BUT NO CARD!!!!!!! I've looked in every single 5 times, and checked the bag... NOT THERE?! WHAT DO I DO NOW?????
Posted Image
Thanks to thaisdramaqueen for making me this beautiful sig!

OFFLINE   JimJim

JimJim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 218 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
^ Just got to deltagoodrem.com/smscomp and do ya thing.

OFFLINE   yvi

yvi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I remember one of you lovely people ordered a few CDs and promised to send me one :wub: I just can't remember who it was anymore :( but I am still interested, though!

tumblr_mlrwyw9RjF1qbq2c0o1_250.png

hold on &' be strong.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users