Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Making Facebook 'likes' private?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   DeltaFan

DeltaFan

Graphics Maker/Obsessive Moonie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Is there any possible way to make them private? Since facebook updated, they share all your likes now. I was just wondering how they can not be shown publicly?

Edited by DeltaFan, 12 April 2012 - 01:02 AM.

Here im standing in the night my crescent wand the only light

Posted Image

^ gif not by me :P

OFFLINE   Jessica's Jewels

Jessica's Jewels

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Click Activity Log, and then change the pages you like to "hidden from timeline". It will hide it from your profile. To hide them from everyone, changing all of your settings to Friends Only should help.

Posted Image
Jessica 20 Victoria

OFFLINE   DeltaFan

DeltaFan

Graphics Maker/Obsessive Moonie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I tried the 'hidden from timeline' thing. It still shows up when you view my page using 'view as'. I tried it with a few other pages, it seemed to work for some, but not the rest and you can still the see the pics of my 'likes' up the top in the little square thingy. Hmm. I have no idea how to set everything as 'friends' now since timeline has made everything basically public now. Even cover photos, people can see all comments on those. You can't set privacy. I have no idea how to operate some of timeline.

I appreciate your help though Jess! Thank you!

Edited by DeltaFan, 12 April 2012 - 02:33 AM.

Here im standing in the night my crescent wand the only light

Posted Image

^ gif not by me :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users