Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Garden City Instore, Brisbane - April 19th

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Jossicles

Jossicles

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Just went to two JB HiFi's near our place and none are selling the single like Westfield says... Maybe it's just Garden City?
Also, has anyone ordered the signed copy via text message? If so, how long did it take to get in the mail?

OFFLINE   Eissa

Eissa

Head Bitch In Charge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,249 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
I believe the CD is only available on Sanity and JB Hi-Fi online stores, not the actual physical stores.

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,811 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Have fun Queenslanders :)

OFFLINE   Neigh84

Neigh84

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
SO ANGRY!!!!!! They won't let anyone line up til 5pm - stupid thing is we had already been sitting down waiting for 55 minutes.......
I will post again if they change their minds......

OFFLINE   Jossicles

Jossicles

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Are they selling singles there? Lol

OFFLINE   greeneyes

greeneyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

Just went to two JB HiFi's near our place and none are selling the single like Westfield says... Maybe it's just Garden City?
Also, has anyone ordered the signed copy via text message? If so, how long did it take to get in the mail?

my understanding was that the single wasnt to be stocked per se but you had to order in store and collect or biy online... but wow that is so silly... if a jb hi fi or sanity close to the signing there didnt get stock in when they knew she was coming to do a signing... talk about poor business sense.

OFFLINE   ninafan

ninafan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,504 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
depending on traffic Delta should be there now, she was almost there 25 minutes ago

OFFLINE   Neigh84

Neigh84

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
Wow Delta was STUNNiNg! She sang sototw, born to try, in this life
Then went all karaoke on us and did snippets of out of the blue, predictable and UNCOVERED!!

OFFLINE   FairyCuddle

FairyCuddle

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,924 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Uncovered! Wow! I hope someone got a video of that!!

xo.jpg
Delta: Thank you for everything - I will always support you.
27:10:2004 / 22:01:2005

OFFLINE   angel_bonzai

angel_bonzai

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
her throat obviously got better today. good news :)
Posted Image
Thanks to thaisdramaqueen for making me this beautiful sig!

OFFLINE   Nichole-Delta

Nichole-Delta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
hope everyone had fun at the instore tonight as I couldn't make it. I've been really sick and didn't wanna give it to delta. And I also was rushed to hospital this afternoon. I'm all good though. Gotta have more tests done. Keep smiling everyone, stay positive...

Can't wait to see photo's and maybe clips of it :) happy days xx
Posted Image

OFFLINE   Krystal25

Krystal25

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I'm SO bummed I can't go to this or my friend couldn't go for me I hope everyone enjoyed themselves. It sounds like it was amazing.

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Paddyl90

Paddyl90

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,267 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
WOOO UNCOVERED!!! Need. To. Hear. Now.

[INSERT GIF HERE PLEASE EISSA OR KADE]

2nu8181.png

"Thanku for ur appreciation and I appreciate your love and support xxx" - Delta Goodrem

OFFLINE   Neigh84

Neigh84

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta

Uncovered! Wow! I hope someone got a video of that!!

I did!! It's so cute!! I'll try work out how to upload!!

OFFLINE   FairyCuddle

FairyCuddle

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,924 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
^Thank you!! Youtube :D

xo.jpg

OFFLINE   Jossicles

Jossicles

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
I've got a video of the whole instore that I could try uploading later :-) If anyone is interested...

OFFLINE   peaceofsam

peaceofsam

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
Wow, just got home. My heart is still beating so fast. Basically what happened to me today:

Me, my little sister and Mum left the house around 1pm, getting there at 1:45 or so. We lined up, there was a whole line of people and the management told me and my little sister to line up behind the line infront. We did so and there we waited till 6. Along the way people were cutting the line from the side and pushing in. A woman complained and nothing happened, felt so bad for her. Then the b105 guy who was hosting the event got up asking the crowd if there was anyone out there who wanted to be in a competition to win some Delta things. Some of them were too shy to sing, it was so cute. But the girl who won had such a good voice. Then the competition to get front row seats and be able to meet Delta was announced, later the winner was announced. Delta finally came out, she literally looked like doll. She was wearing the most gorgeous thing, with legs for miles. So pure and sweet. She started singing SOTOTW(not singing the extra high bit but still making it sound amazeballs), followed by BTT then ITL. She broke out in a tune to Predictable and Out Of The Blue. Even a little bit of Uncovered(which sounded exactly like it does on my mp3) Signings began. I have no idea why but the security guards opened the gates so everyone could get it. I was a little annoyed but soon I got to the front of the line. My little sister went first and Delta hugged her telling her she had nice hair lol. My turn. Oh jesus, I was nervous. It was my first time meeting her and I had written her this huge letter for her to read and I was just scared she'd say "Uh no thanks." The guy/security guard said "Hi how are you? How long have you been waiting for?" I said "Since 2 o'clock." He said "Thank you for your support" and guided me to Delta. She looked up at me and said "Hi" with a smile. Then I just blurted it out saying "Hi Delta, my names Sam. I wrote you a letter" She took my letter smiling and actually read a little and then looked up to me smiling "Thank you so much. I cannot wait to read it." Now the awkward moment with her. I thought we were going in for a photo so I turned to the camera guy but no, she went for a hug! She hugged me and I was like "wait, this is a hug!" I hugged her and I told her she was a huge inspiration, then the photo was taken. She gave me my CD and I looked at it and I saw she didnt write anything. I laughed and was like "I don't think you signed this." She laughed and said "Oh my, I'm so sorry Sam. I'm out of the loop right now." I laughed and said I was speachless and thankyou for making music. I asked for another hug and she smiled and said yes. We hugged and she gave me my signed CD then I left.

Probably my best experience in my life. I hope she remembers me and reads my letter. I love her so much now, even more than before.
Posted Image
samuel hayden<3

OFFLINE   bryndavis

bryndavis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
Aww lovely story!!!!!!

Everyone get their videos up :D

OFFLINE   Paddyl90

Paddyl90

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,267 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
^ Thanks for sharing your story :) You're not alone to feel awkward in a moment like that. It's so overwhelming. Who know's what I'll do when I meet her for the first time. She is amazing.

2nu8181.png

"Thanku for ur appreciation and I appreciate your love and support xxx" - Delta Goodrem

OFFLINE   FairyCuddle

FairyCuddle

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,924 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Aw great story Sam!

You're all so lucky to be seeing Delta!!

xo.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users