Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Miranda Instore, Sydney - April 18, 2012

Instore

• Please log in to reply
172 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Memories

Memories

Memories

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,515 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Her outfit is killer! I like it even more then the one she wore for Plenty Valley Westfield - April 13, 2012 instore! The orange is stunning! Holy Cow! I want the outfit! haha!

bannerMemories07_zpsa809b648.png

OFFLINE   charmedchick

charmedchick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
So, I had such a great day :D Got there super early which I didn't need to anyway because the managment was so disorganised and they moved the line around so many times that people were pushing in all over the place <_<
But Delta had no voice!! As soon as she got on stage and said hello you could hear how bad her voice was, I felt so sorry for her :( Poor Delta :( So she only sang SOTOTW and the chorus and second verse of BTT. And she looked AMAZING :wub: I can never get over how even more gorgeous she looks when you see her in person :wub:
once she finished talking on stage she started signing and sooo many people were pushing and shoving, in the area that I was in anyway. Felt like telling them to shove it but held my tongue because it really would have been pointless :rolleyes: But anyway, management was very strict on her only signing one thing and very very quick to keep the line moving so people really only got 30 seconds or less on stage with Delta. Understandable given that she was sick and they didn't want her to have to be there all night though.
FINALLY got to see her and first thing I did was give her a big hug and she says "Hello beautiful!" :wub: And I gave her a present and told her I'd come up from Canberra and she's like "Oh my gosh! I really appreciate you coming" and gave me another hug :D And she signed my cover and said thankyou for her present and then hugged her goodbye, I didnt want to let go haha. Delta hugs :wub: I was so caught up in getting to speak to her that I left the stage without my cover she signed :blush: So I had to ask security who asked another security who asked another guy to grab it for me :blush: So embarassing haha. I don't even recall getting my picture taken with her because I was speaking to her so I really hope I did. but it's the memory that counts after all!
I filmed the whole thing from when she came on stage to the end of the interview with the guys from the Hot30 Countdown, so I'll post that when I work out how to!

So good seeing Delta again :wub:

No matter where the seasons fall
No matter how the dice will roll
In the end the here and now is all we have, don’t look back

Posted Image

OFFLINE   vegasdancer

vegasdancer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
oh my gosh what a magical experience!!! It was the first time i had ever seen Delta and she looked so gorgeous!! :) it was a pity she had a sore voice but she sang brilliantly as always. The queues were so long, I almost thought she'd leave before I got my stuff signed, lol. I was wondering, when I was in the line, why everyone only had the new single to get signed, but then I kinda figured it would have taken too long if everyone got like 3 items signed. lots of people got pissed at the poor management though, and i was actually pretty lucky with the waiting. When I finally got there, I was practically frozen for 5 seconds before I got onto the stage...she was absolutely magnificent, made me completely tongue-tied (i must have sounded like an idiot), but in the end, before I left, I wished her luck with everything she does in the future :) she was so cute and amazing :D really hope to see her again!!

by the way, are they going to put up all the dan photos taken at Miranda? (mine probably looks terrible tho ;-;)

OFFLINE   Martin

Martin

Unbreakable Flower

• Moderators
  • 506 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Despite them saying she'd only sign one thing, I also just put my Delta US album cover on the table, and she just started signing it without me asking her to, so yay! Haha.

spLhTxt.png

OFFLINE   Zoe

Zoe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

by the way, are they going to put up all the dan photos taken at Miranda? (mine probably looks terrible tho ;- ;)

Yes I'm sure they will! I'm friends with the photographer on facebook and he always does :)
Glad you had a good time, sure you don't look bad! :)

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Mellie

Mellie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
Wow I really love that dress :)

OFFLINE   Artin

Artin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,891 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Great professional photos here:
http://deltadaily.co....php?album=2037

Artin
My signature is awesome.

OFFLINE   x3fig

x3fig

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Yay photos! OMG LOL I hoverhanded.
This is so embarrassing.
WHY IS DELTA SO PERFECT IN EVERY SINGLE PHOTO?
Actually I have about a million blurry pictures of her blinking cos I seem to suck at photography haha.
I swear my camera was lagging!

OFFLINE   charmedchick

charmedchick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
I just saw the photos and I sooo don't even remember getting the photo taken but I must have because it's on Facebook haha, but ahhhh I don't like the look of me at all hahaha. But Delta = perfection :wub:

No matter where the seasons fall
No matter how the dice will roll
In the end the here and now is all we have, don’t look back

Posted Image

OFFLINE   StephBruno83

StephBruno83

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
Had the most amazing day, loved meeting Delta and some other great people, especially Danielle and Emily....DANIELLE where are you??

Guys how do I attach pics on here?

OFFLINE   dj030892

dj030892

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I look awful. I wasn't even smiling correctly! Delta looks amazing as ususal. :)

OFFLINE   purple.is.a.fruit

purple.is.a.fruit

marshmallow

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,157 posts
I love what she wore yesterday! she's sick and still looks amazing. sounds like you all had a blast, so glad you guys had fun yesterday!! and you got to stay out of the horrid rain! :P

10593262-ad5c-4744-bcc1-ecb28765656b_zps

OFFLINE   Sohan

Sohan

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 321 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Here's my photo!

Posted Image

She remembered me, she said 'I know you, I've seen you before! And you're on twitter, you've got headphones on!' ... I WAS SO HAPPY!

<3

sohan . 19 . sydney // Here-I-Am027 from DGOF

tweet tweet . blog . tumblr . linkedin . the sohan and marni show
Posted Image

OFFLINE   traxlmaz

traxlmaz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
no problems guys you said you want more pics??? ok I'll upload some more it's a shame not to share them!! I also have HD video of performance of 'Sitting On Top Of The World' which I'll also upload :-)

OFFLINE   DaynaH9

DaynaH9

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
I only looked at her website today and saw that it was yesterday... i could of gone :'(

OFFLINE   traxlmaz

traxlmaz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
Here's my HD video of Delta performing SOTOTW at Miranda while she was feeling the best doesn't she still sound amazing!!!

another few pics for now
Posted Image
Posted Image

enjoy :-)

OFFLINE   CielNocturne

CielNocturne

lion hearted girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,956 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
^thank you so much!!

And Sohan, your photo with Delta is so pretty! Jealous! :D

Is there one photo on which Delta doesn't look perfect? Haha, love her!

tumblr_mjnpyvhkSl1qeo225o1_400.png
"All I got is this heart that I am willing to lose, I know in this life - I give it everything."

"Found a girl inside of me that I've been missing for so long, told her I that I'd never leave."

"Just when I stopped looking I saw just how far I'd come - in this life."

"One day, we won't exist, and all the hurt will turn to dust

It is easier to shut down than to open up to trust."

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,678 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Thanks for the video and photos Marianne :D

OFFLINE   traxlmaz

traxlmaz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Thanks for the video and photos Marianne :D

No problems I have more photos :) so great to see Delta again!

OFFLINE   traxlmaz

traxlmaz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Stunning pics as always, Marianne :)

I'm glad you all had a great time :D

thanks Rob more to come! :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Instore

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users