Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Miranda Instore, Sydney - April 18, 2012

Instore

• Please log in to reply
172 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Kismet

Kismet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
sooooooo I'm actually decided today that i'm going. I cant actually get there until like 2 when D's supposed to be there... so i'm suspecting i'm gonna be at the very end of the line and may possibly miss the actual performance. However i'm hoping i can still get to see her and/or get stuff signed. I'll be walking out of my compulsory uni class at 11:30am and driving there from wollongong hopefully it wont take more than an hour, but u never know what the traffic and parking situation is going to be like.

My experience with instores (i've been to many) is you need to be there before the crack of dawn to get a desent spot.
I'm not that fussed this time round at being in the front row (and i'm at uni so i cant be there earlier enyway) however in saying that i dont want to miss out entirely.

anything u newbs want to know about instores just ask me i've been to too many to count Delta ones..
Posted Image
The world it keeps turning, I'm learning, that everything in life must change, but I still feel the same.

OFFLINE   KiZ

KiZ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

Well me and my friends are leaving at about 7ish on the Wednesday so Im hoping were there by 10ish. Hoping that gives me a good spot to see the performance & hopefully get the single signed..and hopefully a picture.. Bringing my friends down to be photographers cause god know my hands won't be steady enough to take a proper picture lol.

I was watching the Melbourne performances and they were making me really nervous. Don't know how I'll go come Wednesday. An almost 10 year dream coming true.

OFFLINE   dj030892

dj030892

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I'll need to ask someone to take a photo for me. I'll be far too nervous to even speak properly.

OFFLINE   Kismet

Kismet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
usually there'll be a bunch of security and publicity and officals who will be ushering people through one at a time so they'll be willing to take a pic of you and delts.. sometimes they even have someone there just to help fans take pics..

I hope to god that i'm not too late to see her. i'll be speeding the whole way there to get there by 1pm.

I also love the baloon idea .. but i dont know what security and westfirld is going to say about it ... lets just not tell them and do it anyway. also if miranda has a spartys there will be access to a helium thingo.

Edited by Kismet, 15 April 2012 - 11:07 PM.

Posted Image
The world it keeps turning, I'm learning, that everything in life must change, but I still feel the same.

OFFLINE   StephBruno83

StephBruno83

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta

^^will you really be there ar the craxk of dawn?
just curious :P lol

It scares me when you ask me questions with Mr Bergundy staring at me like that! :)

I think I'll probably just get there at 9, I should be safe. I presume I shouldn't drink all damn day, otherwise I'll have to leave my spot to pee! Hope the person behind me will be kind enough to mind my spot from time to time....I'M SO EXCITED! I've seen her a thousand times but never gotten a photo with her....OMG what am I gonna wear???

ONLINE   x3fig

x3fig

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Random question but are you guys bringing your own lunch to eat in the line? This must be what camping out for concert tickets and stuff is like but much shorter.

OFFLINE   purple.is.a.fruit

purple.is.a.fruit

marshmallow

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts
maybe I should stop reading this topic, it makes me sad I can't skip work to see Delta :(

the last time I saw her, I pretty much skipped dinner, so I suggest bringing food! lol. I'm sure others will hold your spot in line if you need to get out of the line for whatever reason, but from experience once it gets crowded it'll be so much harder to get in/out

orphanblackew_zpsb67fd5a9.png

ONLINE   x3fig

x3fig

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

maybe I should stop reading this topic, it makes me sad I can't skip work to see Delta :(

the last time I saw her, I pretty much skipped dinner, so I suggest bringing food! lol. I'm sure others will hold your spot in line if you need to get out of the line for whatever reason, but from experience once it gets crowded it'll be so much harder to get in/out

Aww! There's always next time :)
Oh my gosh yeah good point! My dad bought me Hungry Jack's at like 9pm which was really nice of him haha. I had completely lost my appetite anyway because I was so excited/nervous.

OFFLINE   charmedchick

charmedchick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 565 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
I'm going :D Going to have to leave extremely early as I'm driving from Canberra but it will be well worth it :D Only wish I wasn't going by myself haha. Anyone else going that wants to meet up with me so I'm not such a loner? :ph34r: So worried I'll end up getting there really late and be right at the back of the line... I have to drive home straight after it too -_- Ahhh so excited!!! :wub:

No matter where the seasons fall
No matter how the dice will roll
In the end the here and now is all we have, don’t look back

Posted Image

OFFLINE   angel_bonzai

angel_bonzai

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
I'm ssooooo excited! can't travel to newcastle tomorrow cos I'll be working and from lane cove to newcastle will take 2.5 hours.. and i will miss the performance... :(

but I will def go on wednesday on miranda, planning to get there at 11... ... never been there... hope to see a lot of fellow Delta fans there! Missing everyone soo much
Posted Image
Thanks to thaisdramaqueen for making me this beautiful sig!

OFFLINE   angel_bonzai

angel_bonzai

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

I'm going :D Going to have to leave extremely early as I'm driving from Canberra but it will be well worth it :D Only wish I wasn't going by myself haha. Anyone else going that wants to meet up with me so I'm not such a loner? :ph34r: So worried I'll end up getting there really late and be right at the back of the line... I have to drive home straight after it too -_- Ahhh so excited!!! :wub:

we can meet and have lunch together? and then you can take me to canberra with you hahaha... want to visit canberra for a while... :)
Posted Image

OFFLINE   angel_bonzai

angel_bonzai

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

I'm so there! I'm from the UK and waited to meet delta forever so wouldn't miss it for the world! I'm staying in wynward?! Can anyone help how would be easiest to get there?!

you can catch a train from wynyard to miranda.. you can use this website to help plan your trip www.131500.com
Posted Image

OFFLINE   Anna_xo

Anna_xo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta

I'm so there! I'm from the UK and waited to meet delta forever so wouldn't miss it for the world! I'm staying in wynward?! Can anyone help how would be easiest to get there?!

you can catch a train from wynyard to miranda.. you can use this website to help plan your trip www.131500.com

Hey thanks ive just checked it out and it looks pretty easy, just hope i dont get lost. this is my first time in Aus and Sydney

OFFLINE   angel_bonzai

angel_bonzai

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
will love to meet you Anna!
Posted Image

OFFLINE   charmedchick

charmedchick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 565 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

we can meet and have lunch together? and then you can take me to canberra with you hahaha... want to visit canberra for a while... :)

Haha it always sounds strange to me when people say they want to visit Canberra :P
Sure we can do that :) I won't be online again before I leave tomorrow so I'll PM you my number :)

No matter where the seasons fall
No matter how the dice will roll
In the end the here and now is all we have, don’t look back

Posted Image

OFFLINE   lisabee

lisabee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
So I’m lucky to have met delta a number of times, but it’s been like 2 years now so I am so excited. I am taking the day of work to go unfortunately my only other friend that likes delta can’t get the day off. so I will be going on my lonesome . I am gating there at 9 but I will most likely get lost not been to Miranda before. any way i haven't posted on the forums for like 7 years so thought id say hi looks like there is lots of new fans witch is good to see and old ones to

OFFLINE   DeltaGirl

DeltaGirl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Lol sorry about Mr Burgundy, now i cant remember how to get rid of him :P

Lol

My friend and i are going to take our lunches and take turns going to the loo and stuff :P

I think us true delta fans will be happy to hold spots for people who are coming by themselves and need to go get food or use the toilet, we are a nice bunch - but i do believe if only one person got to meet her there could be a hunger games situation... Lol I havent read the books or seen the movie, but i hear they go crazzzzzzzzzy !!!! haha :)
Cant wait to see everyone, I love the balloon idea but would be concearned that security would actually remove us from the crowd... But i'm paranoid :P
Stay Classy :)

OFFLINE   StephBruno83

StephBruno83

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta

Lol sorry about Mr Burgundy, now i cant remember how to get rid of him :P

Lol

My friend and i are going to take our lunches and take turns going to the loo and stuff :P

I think us true delta fans will be happy to hold spots for people who are coming by themselves and need to go get food or use the toilet, we are a nice bunch - but i do believe if only one person got to meet her there could be a hunger games situation... Lol I havent read the books or seen the movie, but i hear they go crazzzzzzzzzy !!!! haha :)
Cant wait to see everyone, I love the balloon idea but would be concearned that security would actually remove us from the crowd... But i'm paranoid :P

Ha ha...ok well Hunger Games is on like Donkey Kong bitch!
U know what I look like so come and introduce yourself as My Burgundy and we can do toilet swaps....eew that sounds gross.
Cya tomorrow xx

OFFLINE   mariiaaa93

mariiaaa93

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
GET EXCITED PEOPLE ITS TOMORRROWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :~)

OFFLINE   lisabee

lisabee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
any one know wear the in-store in Westfield like next to what shops etc

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Instore

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users