Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Miranda Instore, Sydney - April 18, 2012

Instore

• Please log in to reply
172 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Anna_xo

Anna_xo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
I'm so there! I'm from the UK and waited to meet delta forever so wouldn't miss it for the world! I'm staying in wynward?! Can anyone help how would be easiest to get there?!

OFFLINE   x3fig

x3fig

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Not sure if this has been suggested in any of the other instore threads but if the people at the shopping centre aren't going to do it, we should bring balloons ourselves and blow them up and throw them around... How do I even express this haha?
It'd be nice to have helium balloons on strings but I don't know where to get those and they'd get lost and stuck to the roof.
Anyway, yeah :) We should have colourful balloons and bounce them around in the crowd :D And make sure not to leave them around afterwards and make a mess haha.

I'm so there! I'm from the UK and waited to meet delta forever so wouldn't miss it for the world! I'm staying in wynward?! Can anyone help how would be easiest to get there?!

Do you mean Wynyard? I think catching a train from there to Miranda station would be best. Or if there aren't any trains that go straight to there, go from Wynyard to Central station first :)
Also, wow. And I thought I had a long travel time to get there!

Is the shopping centre really close to the station? I don't think I've ever been there before. I should Google this later haha.

OFFLINE   Anna_xo

Anna_xo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta

Do you mean Wynyard? I think catching a train from there to Miranda station would be best. Or if there aren't any trains that go straight to there, go from Wynyard to Central station first :)
Also, wow. And I thought I had a long travel time to get there!

Is the shopping centre really close to the station? I don't think I've ever been there before. I should Google this later haha.

Hey thanks I'll have to look into it and see where trains run to and from :) yeah I meant wynyard lol..

OFFLINE   dj030892

dj030892

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

Not sure if this has been suggested in any of the other instore threads but if the people at the shopping centre aren't going to do it, we should bring balloons ourselves and blow them up and throw them around... How do I even express this haha?
It'd be nice to have helium balloons on strings but I don't know where to get those and they'd get lost and stuck to the roof.
Anyway, yeah :) We should have colourful balloons and bounce them around in the crowd :D And make sure not to leave them around afterwards and make a mess haha.

That's actually not a bad idea.

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,322 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

Miranda is on the Illawarra Line. There are no direct trains from Wynyard to Miranda but you can walk down George Street from Wynyard to Town Hall to catch the train to Miranda (make sure the train's final destination is Cronulla). You can find the timetable at CityRail website.
Have fun :)

Yes, Miranda station is a short walk from Westfield Miranda. If you look up "Miranda, New South Wales" on Google Maps Australia website (maps.google.com.au) you will see why.

OFFLINE   mariiaaa93

mariiaaa93

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
I really like the balloon idea! I'm doing it! Buying a packet (except i can't blow up balloons so hhahaa gonna have to ask people I guess) expect me there asking you guys hahahahah

OFFLINE   dj030892

dj030892

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

I really like the balloon idea! I'm doing it! Buying a packet (except i can't blow up balloons so hhahaa gonna have to ask people I guess) expect me there asking you guys hahahahah

Haha, I'm going to practice blowing balloons beforehand as I'm absolutely terrible. When I was in highschool, I blew the balloon far too much and it popped in my friend's face who was standing quite some distance away from me. The entire class burst out laughing, which was rather embarrassing for me, haha! Those were memorable times.

I'll be sure to keep a safe distance between myself and people in the shopping centre this time!

OFFLINE   x3fig

x3fig

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
I could never tie up the balloon after I blew it up until I did work experience in Year 10 and they made me blow up.. I don't even know how many. Eventually all the tieing (is that not how you spell it.. uh oh) rubbed off all this skin on my fingers (IT WAS SO GROSS/PAINFUL) lol but now I know how to tie a balloon! :D

OFFLINE   KiZ

KiZ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Blowing up balloons sounds like a great idea....Although Im really bad with tieing the string lol...so Ill just blow a few up. Might write a message or two on them :P.

So looking forward to it. The drive and wait is totally going to be worth it.

OFFLINE   StephBruno83

StephBruno83

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
I'll be going! Hi everyone, I'm brand new, this is my first day on here even though I've been on here nearly every day since 2003 I only just joined!
I have to wok in the morning but if I get there at midday what are the chances I can meet Delta? In the past she normally waits to sign for everyone doesn't she?

OFFLINE   ..::fragile::..

..::fragile::..

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
really REALLY want to go to this but it'd be probs 2 hour drive and literally no one to go with.. it's a hard thing..

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,322 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

I have to wok in the morning but if I get there at midday what are the chances I can meet Delta? In the past she normally waits to sign for everyone doesn't she?

If you get there at midday you will still be able to see Delta perform, but there is only a small chance of meeting her.

OFFLINE   Zoe

Zoe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 724 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
How exciting :) I'm going with my friend and her 5 year old daughter! I'm driving us there and I've never been there before so I really hope I don't get lost haha.. I'll be running late due to work but I don't mind, i'm just going to support Delta :) It will be really good to see everyone and the excitement again :) Delta ALWAYS trys her best to meet EVERYONE that comes - don't stress too much, I think it will all be good :) x

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Anna_xo

Anna_xo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
What time is everyone planning on getting there?

OFFLINE   dj030892

dj030892

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I will most likely be arriving at 9 or 10am, providing that I ctach the correct trains and don't get lost. I've never been there before, so I hope everything goes to plan.

OFFLINE   purple.is.a.fruit

purple.is.a.fruit

marshmallow

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts

How exciting :) I'm going with my friend and her 5 year old daughter! I'm driving us there and I've never been there before so I really hope I don't get lost haha.. I'll be running late due to work but I don't mind, i'm just going to support Delta :) It will be really good to see everyone and the excitement again :) Delta ALWAYS trys her best to meet EVERYONE that comes - don't stress too much, I think it will all be good :) x

true, last time I think she signed stuff for 9 hours. I remember her telling me that the shopping centre wanted to kick her out but she was like "no". haha.

hopefully I can do a half day at work and come to see her perform.

orphanblackew_zpsb67fd5a9.png

OFFLINE   mariiaaa93

mariiaaa93

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
I'll be arriving at 9 - 10 :) I'm bring balloons and a permanent marker to write "I'm sitting on top of the world" etc on them :~)

OFFLINE   Zoe

Zoe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 724 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

true, last time I think she signed stuff for 9 hours. I remember her telling me that the shopping centre wanted to kick her out but she was like "no". haha.

hopefully I can do a half day at work and come to see her perform.

I know aye, Delta is so amazing with people and fans :)

I went to another instore there for another singer and her instore was over in half an hour.... but its understandable why sometimes they have to rush it. :)

Edited by Zoe, 12 April 2012 - 09:35 PM.

Posted Image

OFFLINE   StephBruno83

StephBruno83

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta

If you get there at midday you will still be able to see Delta perform, but there is only a small chance of meeting her.

Thanks heaps, I've already handed my leave form in to work, I'll get there at the crack of dawn! Can't wait!!! xx

OFFLINE   DeltaGirl

DeltaGirl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
^^will you really be there ar the craxk of dawn?
just curious :P lol
Stay Classy :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Instore

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users