Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Gossip Girl

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Bernadette

Bernadette

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,463 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
omg he's seriously just seducing Dorota looking at her like that, any wonder she just hands over the papers. Who wouldn't? plus his clothes and hands and omg ajshdakdh

haha I acutally don't hate his hair, I find it a sexy mess. It does need a trim tho. His hair in s4 was ajhsdkjahdkjh so GQMF. (I also really LOVED his hair earlier this season right around the time he was filming that Jeff Buckely movie)

He looks soooo good in suits, the shirt he was in our gifs, omg it looked so damn good.

Posted Image

the way he's standing there all drunk and being so effing sexy. omg asdhakjdhad

I can't believe Gossip Girl showed Blair unzipping his pants too! like for GG and The CW, that just NEVER HAPPENS.

Posted Image

OFFLINE   rachelm

rachelm

starlight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Yeah i think his hair needs a trim right now :P i like curly and he is cute with his hair but I think it needs a trim!!

So is it for certain that series 6 will be the last? Has it been confirmed or is it just speculation at this point?

I expect there will be drama/break up as well cause this is GG!! Anything can happen and you expect twists and turns! But i hope in the end they do end up back together, I dont know how the show could progress if they were no more and not even friends! Dan has been there for Blair every step of the way, doing anything for her, and they truly connect on so many levels - they have so much in common - that it is the perfect kind of relationship - best friends as well as lovers. its so perfect thats why i dont want it to end!! they have great chemistry and connection too. I love how Blair has resisted for so long becuase he was 'Humphrey from Brooklyn' that it is so amazing she has finally realised and given in!

Cant wait to see all the next episodes with Dair in and see their relationship develop :D

tumblr_mdy28gi4sp1r3qj73o4_500.gif

OFFLINE   Bernadette

Bernadette

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,463 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
It definatley needs a trim! I just don't want it to get to "John Tucker Must Die" level of bad.. no Penn. I get you're hipster and all that but noo..

yeah it more than likely will be the last, the cast signed on to do 6 seasons and I HIGHLY doubt any of them would sign on for any more, THEY ALL want to move on to bigger and better things. Blake doing more movies, same with Penn and Leighton and i'm sure with Ed and Chase as well. Plus it's so obvious none of them love working on the show anymore, it's just a drag for them. I'm sure they have fun working with the cast but yeah, I don't blame them either, lol.

I'm not worried at all if they break up, if anythig it just makes me have more faith they will be reunited. EXACTLY he has! it would be character regression for her, if she goes back to Chuck and they are endgame.. it just wouldnt make sense. (I prob would if she does go back to Chuck then realzes he's not who truley does want after all). It is the perfect kind of relationship, they are BEST FRIENDS, they share the same common interests, they laugh and have fun for each other, plus they are there to support each other through no matter what. YES!!!
I HATE people that say "Dan and Blair have no history! the real Blair Waldorf would never kiss/have sex with Dan Humphrey"... are you kissing me? 1. Dan and Blair DO have history, they have since s1 ep 4, and as for the second part, Blair is a young adult she is no longer her teenager self who WOULD BE disgusted with herself if she knew all of what was happening now, lol. she's grown up since then and yeah she isn;t the same person, and it happens with EVERYONE. We don't all stay the same people that we were when were teenagers.

I mean for me personally when the show started, I HATED Dan just like Blair, he was the worst, and I loved Chuck, but as you grow older your persepective on things change, and you yourself change. People don't stay the same! Ugh that argument about her just pisses me off.. plus Blair is more than just "the bitch with class" (lol what, so it's ok for her to have sex with Chuck in a stairwell IN PUBLIC, but oh noes when Dan and Blair have sex in an alley in Brooklyn all hell breaks loose.)

You'll love all the upcoming eps! I just spoiled a few bits about the ep but alas, you'll enjoy it regardless ;)

OFFLINE   OhHappyDays

OhHappyDays

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
holy moly! i think i need to get up into this series ive never seen an episode of GG before. I've always wanted to though.

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Bernadette

Bernadette

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,463 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
As long as you will end up shipping Dair~ lol, or hating Chuck.. either way.

OFFLINE   rachelm

rachelm

starlight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Ah ok I never realised they'd all just signed for 6 series! I guess tbf I think it's best to end now before it slides into the ridiculous and becomes truly awful, best go out on a high and all that! I still love the show and look forward to seeing it despite how it's changed, I'll just watch the box sets over and over! Yeah I guess maybe they have all grown up since the beginning and as much as they enjoy working with each other they probably want to go and do different things, only natural!

I hope if they do break up they will get back together. I will be disappointed if it would have all been for nothing!! Maybe she will go back to chuck but I can't see that lasting in reality either...hopefully it would send her back to dan if it happened, make Blair realise what she is missing!
That's so stupid, what you like as a teenager is completely different to when you are older, you change and grow as a person as you grow, experience more and mature! There is no reason why blair - after everything she has gone through and all dan has done for her - wouldn't go for someone like dan. And dan himself has changed a lot too!

Haha don't worry about the slight spoilers! Makes me look forward to the episodes! GG is normally on every Monday in the Uk but its not on this week cause of the bank holiday :( so gonna have to wait another week yet to see more Dair!!

Edited by rachelm, 07 April 2012 - 10:37 PM.

OFFLINE   Bernadette

Bernadette

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,463 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
yeah when they all first signed onto the show it's for 6 seasons. (It's the same for most American shows), yeah me too! I love watching my dvds over and over, currently up to s4 for the idk how many times.. but it's a few, lol. I love it.

yep exactly, it happens with everyone!

I don't think it will have been for nothing tbh, I have faith that if they do break up they will be reunited sometime in s6, the writers enjoy writing Dair and all the buildup? what a waste! So yeah.. I highly doubt that it would be for nothing (it is gg tho.. and y'know..)

ikr? it is so stupid. Exactly!! yes mte!! They have both changed and matured, they would NOT have been able to date each other in the earlier seasons, neither of them were ready nor would they have been mature enough tbqh.

Oh wow it's on Monday here in Australia too - when it airs on aussie tv (as well in the US LOL). Ahh no that sucks :(

OFFLINE   Remedy

Remedy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Yeah they really do bring out the best in each other. I wasn't really a fan of Dan until his friendship with Blair. Even in the vows, Dan admitted he didn't like who he was before he met Blair. She truly brought out the best of him and forced him not to be so cynical and pretentious about his world and I think when he focused more on his writing and not caring so much what everyone thought of him, the real Dan came out. It's a healthy relationship, they're equals - I kinda really like that Blair knows Dan loves her yet he doesn't hold it against her, as a means of proving something or using it as a tool to manipulate her like previous boyfriends (*Cough* Chuck) have done. Unfortunately, I could see Blair going back to Chuck because of the creepy hold he has on her. But with Dan, the way they have built his feelings, everything he has done for her and the extents he has gone to be their for her and so selflessly I just don't know what they would do with the Dan character if Blair chose Chuck. I don't see his feelings fade away, it's not just a flash in the pan he's deeply and irrevocably in love with her. I have hope of Dan and Blair being endgame, but I just don't know. I have hope, but a part of me just feels like there's no way they won't end the show without Blair and Chuck together. Ugh.

Edited by Remedy, 09 April 2012 - 10:36 AM.

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Bernadette

Bernadette

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,463 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

Yeah they really do bring out the best in each other. I wasn't really a fan of Dan until his friendship with Blair. Even in the vows, Dan admitted he didn't like who he was before he met Blair. She truly brought out the best of him and forced him not to be so cynical and pretentious about his world and I think when he focused more on his writing and not caring so much what everyone thought of him, the real Dan came out. It's a healthy relationship, they're equals - I kinda really like that Blair knows Dan loves her yet he doesn't hold it against her, as a means of proving something or using it as a tool to manipulate her like previous boyfriends (*Cough* Chuck) have done. Unfortunately, I could see Blair going back to Chuck because of the creepy hold he has on her. But with Dan, the way they have built his feelings, everything he has done for her and the extents he has gone to be their for her and so selflessly I just don't know what they would do with the Dan character if Blair chose Chuck. I don't see his feelings fade away, it's not just a flash in the pan he's deeply and irrevocably in love with her. I have hope of Dan and Blair being endgame, but I just don't know. I have hope, but a part of me just feels like there's no way they won't end the show without Blair and Chuck together. Ugh.

I wasn't a fan of Dan either until s4. I HATED him in the earlier seasons (I don't hate him now when I re-watch, and compared to say Chuck, Dan is tame). Yes totally! Ugh the vows are perfect and they make me want to just sit and sob (We NEED to know the second page). Exactly, with Blair, Dan has been re-inspired he wrote 2 books about her, with Serena he didn't really give a shit.

Yes exactly, I think she doesn't hold him loving her against him because Dan has shown it to her NUMEROUS times over and over again through his actions, unlike with Chuck who said things but his actions proved differently.

I honestly think the writers are over the whole CB fandom, and are just sick of the way they have been treated. The writers NEVER enjoyed wiritng CB together and it shows, plus having the fandom give them death threats and silly little SCAB campagins.. it just ugh, They are pissed off with them and they've come to a point where I believe they don't give a shit, and it's now more about the story.

I truly believe with all the quotes each of them have said about the DB buildup from s1, there is no way in hell anything else is endgame, it just wouldn't make sense story-wise plus putting CB back together.

It is gossip girl however, and I really shouldn't have such high expectations and high hopes about endgame (really as long as Blair isn't with Chuck i'll be content, her being with Dan will just be a plus), somehow I just do :\ . Wait and see I guess.

OFFLINE   rachelm

rachelm

starlight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Yeah I really hope the end game will be dan and Blair together and when they do end GG for good, they will be together at the end! I'm gonna hope and fingers crossed it will be that! But yeah with GG you never know what they will do, and they seem to enjoy throwing twists and turns in there!

Dans love for Blair is truly real and yeah completley right, he doesn't use it against her or manipulate her with it, he wasn't even going to say anything to her about it thats how selfless he was with his love! That proves to me how real and permenant his love is for Blair :)

OFFLINE   Bernadette

Bernadette

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,463 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
His love for her JUST GIVES ME ALL THE FEELINGS. It makes me want to sob, he loves her SO MUCH and would do ANYTHING to make her happy, he just wants her to be happy. crying at their perfection.

AJKSDHAKLJDHAK MET STEPS THO. OMG SDJASKJDHKJLDHKJHAKJLDHKJSDH

Posted Image Posted Image

HE WANTED TO MAKE HER FEEL LIKE A PRINCESS ON LAST TIME. AKJDALJKDHAJKHDAJKDH I CANNOT. DAN WHERE ARE YOU FLAWS?
ALSO LOL @ THIS. Hello pfunk, icu winking.

Posted Image
cracked me up omg, that is not Dan, that is pfunk.

Do you guys know about Penn and Pfunk? omg! FUNNIEST THING EVER.

OFFLINE   Bernadette

Bernadette

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,463 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

SHOT DOWN. BOOYA BLAIR! Props to Blair for shooting him down TWICE. hahaha.

OFFLINE   Bernadette

Bernadette

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,463 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Posted Image

Posted Image

AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER. THE END.

OFFLINE   Bernadette

Bernadette

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,463 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
http://t.co/x6duyQxU

THEY'RE COMING! FEAR THE CHAIR FACTORY.

IKEA was taken.

OFFLINE   rachelm

rachelm

starlight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Haha what is pfunk?! Lol!

I love that Dan truly just loves Blair for the person she is and would do anything for her!!! He is just so lovely and perfect and I want them to be lovely and perfect together (forever!!) loving those gifs, such a sweet thing to do for Blair!!' Awww!!' love it, can't wait to see it!

Lol yeah I wish that could just be the end!!

OFFLINE   Bernadette

Bernadette

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,463 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
omg you don't know about pfunk? Ahh basically back when Penn was younger, he was on an incubus forum, much like this and he posted comments etc. His username there was "pfunk" and to get an idea of some his posts, they are quite ironic which just makes them HILARIOUS. His posts are the obvious ones, someone for fun just edited it to caps/pics relevant to his comments. over at http://certainshadesofpfunk.tumblr.com

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

this is the best one ever:

Posted Image

you can read more of his posts here: http://www.incubusvi..._author=p. funk entertaining!

I know right? he doesn't think anythin she has to say is silly h's just like "awww blair, ilu regardless" and then goes and does that gesture for him. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH.

OFFLINE   Bernadette

Bernadette

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,463 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Perfect babies
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
deabting in bed omg all the feels.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
"i'm just messing with you" aslhdkdhlkh

Posted Image

both so attractive

OFFLINE   rachelm

rachelm

starlight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
aww i am LOVING all the new Dair gifs, they look so happy and cute together!! I cant wait to watch these episodes!!

Just seen the elevator episode!!! love blair drunk, she is so funny and cute! i am glad they were able to 'get it on' so to speak - in the end!! haha! aww they are the best couple together, loving them so much. Dan is just the cutest and most perfect guy!! He totally loves Blair for Blair and gets her on so many levels, i love it, totally normal and real relationship.

Haha the pfunk thing is really funny!! loved the last one with him and serena - how ironic! will have to look at more of the pics :) its cool that he was once like all of us - a fan on a forum!! now we're talking about him!

OFFLINE   Bernadette

Bernadette

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,463 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
omg they are so cute and perfect, so pretentious and adorable.

THE ELEVATOR EP IS THE BEST OMG. haha yes Blair is so adorable when she's drink "this elevator is going so slooooooow" "did you even push the button?" "I thought you did it?" "you are wasted I can smell vodka" "vodka doesn't smell and besides I can tell that you're drunk too by the way you're not hyperverbal" (the fact I can quote that part off by heart is crazy)

Dan is perfect! He is so sweet omg, and he just loves Blair sooo much, my heart <3

the pfunk thing is hilarious, his posts are so prohetic I swear. If you have time you should read all of his posts, I am yet to do that, but I ahave read most. omg it's so funny LOL. i know, it's so crazy. He'll never live it down.

OFFLINE   rachelm

rachelm

starlight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Haha yeah I bet he cringes at some of the stuff he said when he was younger :P yeah i will try and get through them, bet they are really funny!

Loved the elevator ep! when dan was like...'wow'...and then Blair hurried out :P and then started to get drunk with romona!! I loved how she said 'hyperverbal' and then the cute hand thing she did! I just loved all of it - I wish they were on screen more!! I think Blair is just totally letting go with Dan and can just have fun and be totally herself - she isnt worrying about being 'Blair Waldorf' and having to go to the right places,do the right thing with the right people. It is so refreshing to see!

haha its cool you can quote it!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users