Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Gossip Girl

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

ONLINE   Bernadette

Bernadette

KHALEESI

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,386 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Basically this show is a shit fest, the only saving grace is that of the beauty of Dan and Blair (if you ship Chair I am judging you)

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Source
basically this will become a place for me to spam Dair gifs, lol.

Edited by Bernadette, 01 April 2012 - 08:00 PM.

ONLINE   Bernadette

Bernadette

KHALEESI

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,386 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Posted Image

ONLINE   Bernadette

Bernadette

KHALEESI

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,386 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I had to.. there is a shitload all over tumblr.

Edited by Bernadette, 04 April 2012 - 06:40 PM.

OFFLINE   rachelm

rachelm

starlight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
LOVE BLAIR AND DAN!!!!!!! They are MAKING the show for me!!
DAIR FOR LIFE!
Thank you very much for these Blair and Dan gif's, they are making my life!!

How redundant has Chuck become?! I mean he is F****** HOT but in no other way is relevant anymore!!

Edited by rachelm, 05 April 2012 - 08:04 AM.

tumblr_mdy28gi4sp1r3qj73o4_500.gif

ONLINE   Bernadette

Bernadette

KHALEESI

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,386 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
AHH DAIR FANS. LET ME LOVE YOU. IKR they are making the show for me too! I can't get enough. Dan is so in love with her, and Blair hasn't been so happy in ever, she is just carefree (they both are) and young! It's so lovely to watch :')

Chuck is ick imo, everything about him. He is gross. Iw as done shipping Blair with him when he traded her for his hotel and ugh in 4x20 when he smashed the window and shoved her around the glass cut her face. How people still ship them boggles me.

OFFLINE   rachelm

rachelm

starlight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I love how MUCH Dan loves her, and he would literally do ANYTHING for her! He is so cute! i saw this coming since they started watching films together and working at W, so glad all the waiting and wondering has paid off and finally we are rewarded! In the UK they have only JUST kissed properly, as in Blair turns up at the loft and kisses him!! I was like OMG its finally happening! Cant wait to see more, but so far am loving it! he has been there all along and i knew before long Blair would realise! How cute was it that he wrote the vows?!

Haha i know what you mean about chuck, but i guess they did try to redeem him by making him good! but it was a litttle too late, he should have realised what he had all along!

ONLINE   Bernadette

Bernadette

KHALEESI

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,386 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Yes me too! he really would :') he's been there with her for EVERYTHING as well. I'm so glad it's been such a slow build up (you could argue since the beginning, because to me it has been that). Oh wow you're one ep ahead of Australia, we're up ep where Blair realizes her feelings for Dan. You;ll LOVE what else is to come, omg. I about died at the latest ep! They are both so cute and sexy and everything.
The fact he wrote the vows is amazing and that Blair said "it's like he's peering into my soul". there's all these little hints that I really believe they are for the long haul, and will be a total game changer with everything to do with teh show and no more Chair! lol.

lol that was epic!fail tho since when he found out Blair kissed Dan, he slept with Dan's agent and tried to get Dan for plagourism just because he was jealous and wants Blair for himself.. that is nothing something a "good person" does, nor does it show that he has grown up.
Exactly and he never should have treated as property or do so many other things to her!
I'm re-watching s3 atm and I can't believe that after he traded her for the hotel and they broke up he had the NERVE to put a dating fatwa on her so she can't go out and even date anyone else, like wtf? that is super controlling and so wrong. I hate Chuck.

OFFLINE   rachelm

rachelm

starlight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I love the slow build up, it makes the final event when they do get together so worth it! GG do it so well! I cant wait to see what happens next with them and to see where the story goes, i really hope they are for the long term, I really dont want it to be a flash in the pan affair especially when we've been waiting so long! but you never know with GG, there are always twists and turns! ooh ok, im really looking forward to the next episode then!! sounds like it will be another amazing one! I just love every moment they are on screen together...when it cuts to lily, ivy or serena i do get bored!!
I knew when Blair found out it was Dan that wrote the vows she would have to realise how perfect and right for her Dan is!!

Lol yeah Chuck is so going bad again, he thinks it will all work to win Blair back and that becuase he was good for a nano-second that it will work but duh has he not realised scheming is not the way?! yeah he does treat her as if she is his property he can do what he likes with, treat however he wants, and then expect her to come back to him when he clicks his fingers! he thinks he is so much better than dan but he cant see that everything dan is, that isnt chuck, is why blair loves him!!

ONLINE   Bernadette

Bernadette

KHALEESI

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,386 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I love the slow build up too, since it's so unsual for gossip girl and they have done so well by both Dan and Blair for having done so. I think they will be for the long term, some of the things they both have said plus the voiceovers for gossip girl, it's just yeah you can't turn back from that tbh.

It is! i've prob spoiled you with gifs, but oh well ;) lol it's awesome.

I actually don't mind the current Ivy/Lilly storyline, I am Team Ivy tho.

Exactly and it won't, Blair isn't into the scheming like THAT anymore, I mean she will always scheme but not the extent of Chuck I don't think. Oh he does treat her like property and it makes me sick. ikr? Chuck is far worse than Dan yet he acts like he's so much better just because he's rich.

OFFLINE   rachelm

rachelm

starlight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Im really hoping they dont break them up before they have even started :( im sure because they are two major characters and cause the build up had spanned seasons, they wont just chuck the story away! It seems with the amount of time they have put into the Dan/Blair storyline that they will make it a long term thing, here's hoping! No no, i LOVE the gifs!!!! really cant wait now for the epsiodes, its all so exciting!

Yeah actually i liked the Ivy storyline when they all still thought she was charlie, i was intrigued to see where it would go and how they would reveal it all, yeah I am Team Ivy as well! Feel sorry for her. Also...i knew straight away who Lola's real father would be....!!!

Chuck does think he is better than almost everyone becuase he is rich!! Chuck is nothing without Blair!

ONLINE   Bernadette

Bernadette

KHALEESI

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,386 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Have you heard spoilers? They are together for at least 6 eps.. as for the finale idk, but yeah.

ikr? like what will be the point making her return to Chuck? it just makes no sense storyline wise either, plus for character growth. Chuck will just have to learn to deal!

Haha I am glad, there are sooo many wonderful Dair gifs.

I think the Rhodes/Van Der Woodsen's are such ugh hypocrtires, Serena is exactly like Lily. It's funny how in one of the upcoming storylines they blame Ivy yet when it comes to the aunt they don't blame her when she conned her mum out of money.. hmm.

Seriously it's so damn annoying, lbr Chuck is nothing with and without Blair.

OFFLINE   rachelm

rachelm

starlight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Spoliers for Blair and Dan?? No, I haven't heard anything!! I tend to just watch it as it happens! Is there 6 episodes left of this season then? Will there be a next season? I hope so!! Let's hope try are together then! Still at least there is 6 epsiodes to enjoy!

Yeah they really are so hypocritical! All they are concerned about is money and status but they think they aren't! Serena is just a bit 2 dimentional as a character half the time imo! The van der woodsons can't see they are everything they say Ivy is!

OFFLINE   rachelm

rachelm

starlight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

Spoliers for Blair and Dan?? No, I haven't heard anything!! I tend to just watch it as it happens! Is there 6 episodes left of this season then? Will there be a next season? I hope so!! Let's hope try are together then! Still at least there is 6 epsiodes to enjoy!

Yeah it would make no sense for Blair to go back to chuck especially after she has told him she is not in love with him anymore and doesn't love him the same way he loves her!

Yeah they really are so hypocritical! All they are concerned about is money and status but they think they aren't! Serena is just a bit 2 dimentional as a character half the time imo! The van der woodsons can't see they are everything they say Ivy is!

Edited by rachelm, 06 April 2012 - 12:25 PM.

ONLINE   Bernadette

Bernadette

KHALEESI

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,386 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
yeah spoilers for them! Oooh ok, I read spoilers if I come across them. Um well theres 24 eps this season and ep 19 is next week so yep 6 eps left. I think there will be a shortned 6th and final season.

yes exactly!! Plus the multiple times she has she isn't happy with Chuck, and all she wants is to be happy.. and just how bad they are for each other despite them loving each other.

lol Serena is just... idekm she is the worst. i can't believe she went after Dan, after she realized he was in love with Blair and he told her "how do you kill a feeling, I just want her to be happy" UM STATE THE OBVIOUS MUCH BOY? yet she goes after him claiming she loves him, lol what?

ikr, Team Ivy!

OFFLINE   Remedy

Remedy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I was so mad at Blair during season 4, there she has a great guy like Dan who is considerate, loyal, would literally take a bullet for her, loves her beyond belief not just because she's Blair Waldorf but for every single thing about her! The fact that he was their for her the whole time, every thing the bad and good and also the fact that he is not hard to look at on the eyes lolI kept thinking who the hell would not fall in love with Dan Humphrey after that? :lol: I really do like their relationship, they have a great dynamic too, I mean I like that now their still together they can still be Dan and Blair together you know, I just love how they can still take the mickey out of each other yet there's still that love and respect. And I think it's nice, it's a real, uncomplicated just pure love and healthy relationship.

I've kinda accepted there will be drama, and they will obviously break-up at some point but I just don't know how the show will go on like even if they're not in a relationship, their dynamic is such an important part of the show. I don't know how they would work it out, even if they weren't friends the show is already tedious as it is too watch outside of the Dair scenes. I couldn't imagine that stopping completely. What I'm hoping is that if they do break-up, Blair goes back to Chuck and sees just how loving, and really amazing Dan is and then they get back together. I think it would be a great way of closing the Chuck and Blair chapter for once and for all.

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Remedy

Remedy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I don't really care about the Ivy/Lola/Chuck/Diana drama etc. But I'm team Ivy too, the whole Van Der Woodson's family treated Cecily like crap, they were never really a family to her. I don't think Ivy took care of her just to get her money, she genuinely cared for and acted like family to her because she had no one else. I don't get why they're fighting over money anyway when that whole family has more than enough to sustain their upper east side lifestyle! :lol: I need more Dair though, I'm so excited for next week we finally get to see the MET steps scene ugh dhfgfhsfgsgfsgrw!

Posted Image

ONLINE   Bernadette

Bernadette

KHALEESI

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,386 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

I was so mad at Blair during season 4, there she has a great guy like Dan who is considerate, loyal, would literally take a bullet for her, loves her beyond belief not just because she's Blair Waldorf but for every single thing about her! The fact that he was their for her the whole time, every thing the bad and good and also the fact that he is not hard to look at on the eyes lolI kept thinking who the hell would not fall in love with Dan Humphrey after that? :lol: I really do like their relationship, they have a great dynamic too, I mean I like that now their still together they can still be Dan and Blair together you know, I just love how they can still take the mickey out of each other yet there's still that love and respect. And I think it's nice, it's a real, uncomplicated just pure love and healthy relationship.

I've kinda accepted there will be drama, and they will obviously break-up at some point but I just don't know how the show will go on like even if they're not in a relationship, their dynamic is such an important part of the show. I don't know how they would work it out, even if they weren't friends the show is already tedious as it is too watch outside of the Dair scenes. I couldn't imagine that stopping completely. What I'm hoping is that if they do break-up, Blair goes back to Chuck and sees just how loving, and really amazing Dan is and then they get back together. I think it would be a great way of closing the Chuck and Blair chapter for once and for all.

What I hated in s4 after they kissed Blair was in obvious denial about her feelings for Dan, and then she goes and says to Chuck "because it made me realize I wanted to be with you" UM WHAT? ARE YOU KIDDING ME. NO. I honestly think she only said that then because she was afraid to take that leap with Dan and go beyond being friends. I mean he's literally her perfect guy except for the fact he's Dan Humphrey and from Brooklyn..

Ah yes they have such a great dynamic that it's soo fun to watch, they laugh and just act like the carefree young adults in which they are. They support each other, and Dan has been her BEST FRIEND through EVERYTHING this season. I totally agree it's a nice, fun, healthy relationship - it's the type of relationship in which young people should aspire too, they both make each other better for being with the other person. It's just about being who are you, and having that person love you for exactly who are you - faults and all.

Yeah i'm expecting the drama as well, plus the break-up. Which I think will be a good thing, and gives them both hope for the future! Oooh yes, that could be good, it would give Chuck/Blair CLOSURE FOR GOOD esp for the fans (who I do feel really bad for, being dragged along like a piece of string always being given that piece of hope..). I don't really have any worries in regards to Dair in the future, after reading all of Safran's interviews I only have hope :\

ONLINE   Bernadette

Bernadette

KHALEESI

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,386 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

I don't really care about the Ivy/Lola/Chuck/Diana drama etc. But I'm team Ivy too, the whole Van Der Woodson's family treated Cecily like crap, they were never really a family to her. I don't think Ivy took care of her just to get her money, she genuinely cared for and acted like family to her because she had no one else. I don't get why they're fighting over money anyway when that whole family has more than enough to sustain their upper east side lifestyle! :lol: I need more Dair though, I'm so excited for next week we finally get to see the MET steps scene ugh dhfgfhsfgsgfsgrw!

I HATE THE Chuck/Diana crap.. ugh I know right? they only ever were 'family' to Cecily because of her money. Exactly! ikr? like wtf.

OMG I AM SO EXCITED FOR NEXT WEEK. MET STEPS OMG. IT IS GOING TO BE AMAZING.

have you seen the Dair sneak peek? good lord, Dan looks mighty fine the way he's looking at Dorota.

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

PERFECT BOYFRIEND:

Posted Image

He goes above and beyond for her, he loves her soooo much. My heart. Going to go sob now thinking about them LOL

ONLINE   Bernadette

Bernadette

KHALEESI

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,386 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Posted Image

THEY ARE SO PRESH AND HAPPY AND IN LOVE. I seriously don't understand people who don't ship them or at least like them :\ how could you not?

OFFLINE   Remedy

Remedy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

I HATE THE Chuck/Diana crap.. ugh I know right? they only ever were 'family' to Cecily because of her money. Exactly! ikr? like wtf.

OMG I AM SO EXCITED FOR NEXT WEEK. MET STEPS OMG. IT IS GOING TO BE AMAZING.

have you seen the Dair sneak peek? good lord, Dan looks mighty fine the way he's looking at Dorota.

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

PERFECT BOYFRIEND:

Posted Image

He goes above and beyond for her, he loves her soooo much. My heart. Going to go sob now thinking about them LOL

YES!! Take me now ffs, his face is like so chiseled and I love how he like dazzles Dorota into giving him the papers :lol: He needs a haircut though, he was beyond gorgeous in season 4 specifically when he was working at W with Blair and when he was at that party with Blair when Chuck finds out they kissed for the first time. He looked delicious in that black suit.

Edited by Remedy, 06 April 2012 - 01:32 PM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users