Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The Melbourne Instore Thread - April 13, 2012

Westfield South Morang

• Please log in to reply
171 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   dj030892

dj030892

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
^Thank you. She is amazing!

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,537 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Thanks for everyone who posted their photos and videos online so everyone got to share the highlights :D
Delta looked gorgeous :wub: I love the acoustic version of Sitting on Top of the World too ^_^

OFFLINE   CielNocturne

CielNocturne

lion hearted girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,950 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

I'm just curious, since they said no photos, how did everyone have their photos taken? Did you need friends to take them for you or were the presenters nice enough to take photos for you anyway?

They said that over an over before Delta arrived, but when she arrived fans were asking anyway..So she then continued to have photos taken with pretty much everyone, being the lovely person she is ..One of the 'Delta people' were taking the photos for us :)

She is a true angel, isn't she?
Courtney, your photo with Delta is SO beautiful! What did you let her sign? :)

tumblr_mjnpyvhkSl1qeo225o1_400.png
"All I got is this heart that I am willing to lose, I know in this life - I give it everything."

"Found a girl inside of me that I've been missing for so long, told her I that I'd never leave."

"Just when I stopped looking I saw just how far I'd come - in this life."

"One day, we won't exist, and all the hurt will turn to dust

It is easier to shut down than to open up to trust."

OFFLINE   x3fig

x3fig

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Is it just me suffering from Delta withdrawal or were those performances like THE BEST YOU'VE EVER HEARD. hahaha oh man I just watched them all on YouTube and they were INCREDIBLE! She's so talented.

OFFLINE   ninafan

ninafan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,481 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

ahhhhh this is getting me more and more pumped for her miranda, sydney instore ufgjrbhjmgfhbrjejmhfrbhe first timer nerves!!!

there's tips for first timers on page 2 and they're pretty much standard for Delta instores.

OFFLINE   Bernadette

Bernadette

KHALEESI

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,365 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Actually re the pictures: it was more Nova/Westfield repeating over and over that we couldn't get pics taken, but they obviously don't know Delta and Delta's team, and Delta took pics with EVERY SINGLE PERSON that wanted a pic (which lbr was everyone), and then we basically handed our camera to the lovely Hans, Hans introduced everyone to Delta and he handed it to someone else to take the pic. It was really well organized like that, despite being told "NO POSED PHOTOS".

I heard someone from Westfield say something about the picture policy and no personalised autographs or something, idk what but as I was walking away it was mentioned.

OFFLINE   CourtneyS91

CourtneyS91

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta

I'm just curious, since they said no photos, how did everyone have their photos taken? Did you need friends to take them for you or were the presenters nice enough to take photos for you anyway?

They said that over an over before Delta arrived, but when she arrived fans were asking anyway..So she then continued to have photos taken with pretty much everyone, being the lovely person she is ..One of the 'Delta people' were taking the photos for us :)

Yes, she really is!
Oh thank you! :) I got her to sign the new single and a photo of us from 2009. She loves looking at old photos! haha

Posted Image

Plenty Valley Instore. 13.04.2012

www.youtube.com/courtzbutterfly

OFFLINE   Bernadette

Bernadette

KHALEESI

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,365 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

Actually around how many people were there?
Hope she gets better and better with singing the highest note~!

I'm going to say around 300..Could be way off though. haha

There weren't as many as there has been in the past, last time there it was paaaaacked. This time it was relatively quiet.

OFFLINE   Laura (from Holland)

Laura (from Holland)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Lovely to see Vince there with Delta! :) I wonder if this means she doesn't work with Richard anymore?

OFFLINE   CielNocturne

CielNocturne

lion hearted girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,950 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

Yes, she really is!
Oh thank you! :) I got her to sign the new single and a photo of us from 2009. She loves looking at old photos! haha

You're welcome! Aw, she signed several items? How awesome is she, haha? :D Where did you meet her 2009? At the tour?

tumblr_mjnpyvhkSl1qeo225o1_400.png
"All I got is this heart that I am willing to lose, I know in this life - I give it everything."

"Found a girl inside of me that I've been missing for so long, told her I that I'd never leave."

"Just when I stopped looking I saw just how far I'd come - in this life."

"One day, we won't exist, and all the hurt will turn to dust

It is easier to shut down than to open up to trust."

OFFLINE   Mimi

Mimi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Awww, glad you all had a great time! Thank you for sharing your pictures, and reviews! She's soooo nice!

OFFLINE   Kait

Kait

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
glad to see everyone had a good time, and got photos! I love knowing she's so dedicated to her fans, haha.

Did she say anything about the new album?

OFFLINE   Bernadette

Bernadette

KHALEESI

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,365 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

HAVE FUN EVERYONE!!!
Posted Image

REAL HOUSEWIVES OF NYC GIF. needs Bethenny tho.

OFFLINE   rachelm

rachelm

starlight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

Lovely to see Vince there with Delta! :) I wonder if this means she doesn't work with Richard anymore?

I dont think he does anymore....
But it's good shes still got some old timers around her!!

tumblr_mdy28gi4sp1r3qj73o4_500.gif

OFFLINE   Rob

Rob

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
I'm glad you all had an amazing time :D

Not sure if this has been posted but...

AMAZING :D

Edited by Rob, 14 April 2012 - 07:07 AM.

Posted Image

OFFLINE   OhHappyDays

OhHappyDays

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

BTT, ITL and SOTOTW

Really, just 3 songs? and only one new one?

It's an instore, not a concert.

Artin

LMAO Artin :D

After 5 years i think she could have done better to be honest

are you serious no way!!! as artin said it was an instore not a concert so we were lucky to get three songs instead of one or two. she sang born to try cause it marked her 10 year anniversary so it had plenty of meaning to it..

you can't expect her to sing songs we haven't heard at an instore, I personally don't think it's formal enough.

Posted Image

OFFLINE   OhHappyDays

OhHappyDays

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
& also it was a great day I had so much fun. I was so excited to see delta after 3 years!! she was so amazing and lovely as always & I knew we were going to end up with photos :P

just the people that were pushing we're pissing me off so when I pushed back they gave me dirty looks. err like wtf! & then the security guard told them off and let me through to see delta :)
yess great day!

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Ms-Kate

Ms-Kate

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 116 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta

BTT, ITL and SOTOTW

Really, just 3 songs? and only one new one?

It's an instore, not a concert.

Artin

LMAO Artin :D

After 5 years i think she could have done better to be honest

Are you serious?

OFFLINE   dj030892

dj030892

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I was only expecting her to perform SOTOTW, so I think 3 songs is great for an instore. I hope it's the same at the Sydney instore.

OFFLINE   Bernadette

Bernadette

KHALEESI

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,365 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

& also it was a great day I had so much fun. I was so excited to see delta after 3 years!! she was so amazing and lovely as always & I knew we were going to end up with photos :P

just the people that were pushing we're pissing me off so when I pushed back they gave me dirty looks. err like wtf! & then the security guard told them off and let me through to see delta :)
yess great day!

Are you talking about those annoying ass people that were behind us? There were SO many people behind us that pushed in front like gtfo you're going to meet delta!

Omg those people behind us tho, they were so over the top and awful omg, such bogans. They would not shut up

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users