Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Let's help Delta get to number 1~!

We Believe!

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Brad

Brad

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 2,753 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Reece Mastin's single Shut Up and Kiss Me will be out April 20. Good Night did some pretty extraordinary things for a reality contestant winners song which has majorly gone downhill in the past. Reece toured at the start of the year and thanks to Twitter and the rest of it, has maintained a very strong fanbase which puts no doubt in my mind that he will go straight to Top 10 on April 20, perhaps even going #1 from the April 21-28 week so that puts in my mind even more that Delta should release the single April 6 aiming for at least 2 weeks at #1. The first week being simply because Delta is amazing and I have faith in the song. And the second week being thanks to a huge promotional push with the airing of the Voice plus her Logies performance which will just put the entire countries eyes set on Delta once again.

But you know what? She could TOTALLY release the song on Friday and still do very well. Even if it doesnt go #1, it will still do very well as a single and I reckon it would gradually hit #1. But I really wished Deltas team would bring more hype to Delta if they are going to release it on Friday. Even if its like a surprise influx of promotion all next week that'd be great for her. Because I can already see Boyfriend slipping and its the two Canadians neck and neck.

Posted Image

OFFLINE   claire lou

claire lou

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 1,216 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
I'm waiting for Chaos to put back their listing, and I'll probably get an Aussie iTunes card and buy a few copies from there too. :)

OFFLINE   CielNocturne

CielNocturne

lion hearted girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,956 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

I'm waiting for Chaos to put back their listing, and I'll probably get an Aussie iTunes card and buy a few copies from there too. :)

Buy one for me, too :D Btw i think you tried to add me on twitter loong ago but i didn't know who you were!

tumblr_mjnpyvhkSl1qeo225o1_400.png
"All I got is this heart that I am willing to lose, I know in this life - I give it everything."

"Found a girl inside of me that I've been missing for so long, told her I that I'd never leave."

"Just when I stopped looking I saw just how far I'd come - in this life."

"One day, we won't exist, and all the hurt will turn to dust

It is easier to shut down than to open up to trust."

OFFLINE   claire lou

claire lou

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 1,216 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
^ Oh lol, well now you do :D

OFFLINE   Brad

Brad

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 2,753 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I was right! Carly has overtaken Bieber, he was only at #1 for a day. He will not be hitting #1 at the end of the week, I dont think first day sales could have been that high.

So maybe March 30 is perfect for release. But it has been 5 years since Delta has hit #1, I really hope they do something spectacular on Friday. Radio really needs to get behind the song. Channel Nine would be wise to promote the shit out of it too...

Posted Image

OFFLINE   CielNocturne

CielNocturne

lion hearted girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,956 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

I was right! Carly has overtaken Bieber, he was only at #1 for a day. He will not be hitting #1 at the end of the week, I dont think first day sales could have been that high.

So maybe March 30 is perfect for release. But it has been 5 years since Delta has hit #1, I really hope they do something spectacular on Friday. Radio really needs to get behind the song. Channel Nine would be wise to promote the shit out of it too...

Cool! I really love Call Me Maybe though, has been stuck in my head all day. Don't know the new Bieber single...but Delta will definitely be able to hit #1 even if those songs are doing well!

"All I got is this heart that I am willing to lose, I know in this life - I give it everything."

"Found a girl inside of me that I've been missing for so long, told her I that I'd never leave."

OFFLINE   greeneyes

greeneyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Id love if the song was out march 30th.. But that's purely for selfish reasons.. Honestly, i cant conceive her having a number one if she releases it that day.. She needs to build up the heat again for her name and the song first.. People need to hear it on radio, see the video on youtube etc.. for there to be interest in it.. The logies performance will be ideal. Or maybe nine are gonna have the judges out doin tv and radio promo for the voice over the next week or two and Delta could plug the song too and it could be released before the logies..

OFFLINE   CielNocturne

CielNocturne

lion hearted girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,956 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

Id love if the song was out march 30th.. But that's purely for selfish reasons.. Honestly, i cant conceive her having a number one if she releases it that day.. She needs to build up the heat again for her name and the song first.. People need to hear it on radio, see the video on youtube etc.. for there to be interest in it.. The logies performance will be ideal. Or maybe nine are gonna have the judges out doin tv and radio promo for the voice over the next week or two and Delta could plug the song too and it could be released before the logies..

In that case I really think it would be clever and cool to release the video on Friday and start playing the song on the radio on Monday, then releasing the single around easter / Logies time :)

OFFLINE   greeneyes

greeneyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
^ true hopefully the video will surface on friday... something special

OFFLINE   alistairlovesdelta

alistairlovesdelta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
im gonna download it as soon as possible and also try and buy a couple of physical singles if i can... they're so hard to find these days :(

OFFLINE   DeltaGirl

DeltaGirl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I need to top up my itunes, and will download it as soon as it's released and buy a few physical copies :)

I've resisted preordering from sanity until the countdown is over incase there'll be a way to buy it through Delta site again ::)
I just cant wait, i'm so excited and i'm going to look like a freak at the shops again - i once bought a discman with me and as soon as i bought the cd, sat in the food court of the shopping centre and listened to it :D lol
Stay Classy :)

OFFLINE   Meaghan

Meaghan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
I've pre-ordered one copy, and I'll be buying it on iTunes as soon as I can. I don't think it will be available to buy on Friday, they need to get people interested first. I think closer to The Voice starting would be better for sales.
23 | Melbourne, Australia
http://wouldntneedas...ance.tumblr.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users