Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

'Sitting On Top Of The World' confirmed as new single + cover

Sitting On Top Of The World

• Please log in to reply
1291 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Artin

Artin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,896 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
The 'Sitting on Top of the World' music video is also available for purchase on iTunes http://itunes.apple....rld/id516900965

Artin
My signature is awesome.

OFFLINE   claire lou

claire lou

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 1,216 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Type in Delta Goodrem Sitting On Top Of The World in the iTunes search box. :)

Attached Files

OFFLINE   Paddyl90

Paddyl90

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,272 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Music Video & Single purchased! I've done my bit! Can't wait to see where she ends up on Itunes countdown by end of the day!

Edited by Paddyl90, 13 April 2012 - 03:11 AM.

2nu8181.png

"Thanku for ur appreciation and I appreciate your love and support xxx" - Delta Goodrem

OFFLINE   Laura (from Holland)

Laura (from Holland)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Hey everyone, I just bought the song on iTunes :D Does anyone know if purchases from overseas count for the Australian charts too? :)

OFFLINE   greeneyes

greeneyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
maybe a new bside will surface in a few days / weeks like with ITL... still it's great to have the song at last :)

OFFLINE   claire lou

claire lou

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 1,216 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
WOOP

Bandit.fm still don't have it :(

OFFLINE   yvi

yvi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Any ideas how to get an Apple ID in Germany/Europe that makes it possible to buy songs in foreign itunes stores? -_-

tumblr_mlrwyw9RjF1qbq2c0o1_250.png

hold on &' be strong.

OFFLINE   Artin

Artin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,896 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

Hey everyone, I just bought the song on iTunes :D Does anyone know if purchases from overseas count for the Australian charts too? :)

As long as it's an Australian account, it counts towards the charts.

Artin
My signature is awesome.

OFFLINE   Laura (from Holland)

Laura (from Holland)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Meh I got an error saying I can't buy it over here :(

Edited by Laura (from Holland), 13 April 2012 - 03:15 AM.

OFFLINE   Eissa

Eissa

Head Bitch In Charge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,249 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

Any ideas how to get an Apple ID in Germany/Europe that makes it possible to buy songs in foreign itunes stores? -_-

I tried to trick the US iTunes into letting me buy the song from the Australian store but it didn't work.

OFFLINE   greeneyes

greeneyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

buy an aussie itunes card on ebay ... create a fake name/ address / email for aussie itunes account.... then add the code for the card you bought (most sellers on ebay will just email you the code once you pay)... then you hav store credit and can download from aussie itunes.... and it counts towards her aussie sales ...

OFFLINE   Paddyl90

Paddyl90

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,272 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Love having the HD video clip on my Ipod woo!

2nu8181.png

"Thanku for ur appreciation and I appreciate your love and support xxx" - Delta Goodrem

OFFLINE   Artin

Artin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,896 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

It's not HD. But I'm just getting technical now :P

Artin
My signature is awesome.

OFFLINE   claire lou

claire lou

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 1,216 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

You need an e-mail address that isn't already associated with an Apple ID, go on to the Aussie iTunes store and create a new account, then you can buy the vouchers from e-bay (as you can't use a bank card that is issued outside Australia for purchases.)

OFFLINE   Brad

Brad

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 2,760 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Single currently purchasing on my phone :) will have to buy again on my computer as it wont transfer haha.

Omg can we stop with the complaining and trust that Deltas team know what they are doing.

The original plan was to release March 30 but considering The Voice and Logies performance is this Sunday and a #1 placing is top priority for Delta to have a lasting success in Australia - that is number one priority.

This is also the case with the B-side. Commonly, fans would want to buy the whole bundle on iTunes - the a-track single as well as b-sides and remixes as it is cheaper. This is what they did for I Cant Break It To My Heart. It was silly because those who bought the EP contributed to the Albums chart and not the Tracks chart so even though those who purchased the single were doing their bit - it didnt help the song go higher on the iTunes Tracks chart which is quite important.

A common thing to do is to make the individual track the focal point for a few weeks, and then to release it as an EP with associated b-sides, live performances and remixes. So perhaps Uncovered, the film clip, a remix, acoustic version and logies performance could form as the 'Sitting On Top Of The World EP' as a cheap bundle on iTunes which would give back to fans but also prove as a way to get those who already purchased the song to further its success after its reached its peak.

Posted Image

OFFLINE   greeneyes

greeneyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
it still doesnt show up on her songs list or her albums list on itunes if you search her name.... only if you search the full title and her name .. that's a bit lame , no???

hopefully she rises up into the top ten quickly and is visible from there

OFFLINE   Artin

Artin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,896 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

it still doesnt show up on her songs list or her albums list on itunes if you search her name.... only if you search the full title and her name .. that's a bit lame , no???

hopefully she rises up into the top ten quickly and is visible from there

It just appeared on the store. Takes time. It should be good in the morning (Australia).

Artin
My signature is awesome.

OFFLINE   yvi

yvi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

A common thing to do is to make the individual track the focal point for a few weeks, and then to release it as an EP with associated b-sides, live performances and remixes. So perhaps Uncovered, the film clip, a remix, acoustic version and logies performance could form as the 'Sitting On Top Of The World EP' as a cheap bundle on iTunes which would give back to fans but also prove as a way to get those who already purchased the song to further its success after its reached its peak.

That sounds actually pretty good! Hope they really will do that :D I bet, they don't lol.

And thanks for the iTunes card Australia ideas :wub: will look for some on eBay now :D

tumblr_mlrwyw9RjF1qbq2c0o1_250.png

hold on &' be strong.

OFFLINE   Paddyl90

Paddyl90

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,272 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

It's not HD. But I'm just getting technical now :P

Artin

Hahahaha LOL! Well really clear :) Whatever the specifics of the quality are.

2nu8181.png

OFFLINE   MatthyEnnex

MatthyEnnex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta

That sounds actually pretty good! Hope they really will do that :D I bet, they don't lol.

And thanks for the iTunes card Australia ideas :wub: will look for some on eBay now :D

i wait for amazon.de to have it.
i have the patience... not !

"Once you've got a theory of how the thing works - everybody wants the next thing to be just like the first."

(Linkin Park - "When They Come For Me")

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sitting On Top Of The World

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users