Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The Voice Australia (Season 1) - General Discussion Thread

The Voice The Voice Blind Auditions

• Please log in to reply
1119 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Marco

Marco

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 3,388 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

The voice promo. For those who want to know how it works.
The promo has footage from the voice of Holland season 1 but it's in English.
This promo shows some of the auditions ! So you can see what to expect. (the Aussie promo's diden't show any auditions yet )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7DSJd2IYjk

LOL There are two judges in one seat?! What if one doesn't want to turn around and the other one does?!

LOL it happend ! They need to agree somehow. And it seems to work as they came in second for two seasons.
The Voice Germany also had two coaches in one seat.

Naamloos_zpsa139fed4.jpg

OFFLINE   CielNocturne

CielNocturne

lion hearted girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,956 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

The voice promo. For those who want to know how it works.
The promo has footage from the voice of Holland season 1 but it's in English.
This promo shows some of the auditions ! So you can see what to expect. (the Aussie promo's diden't show any auditions yet )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7DSJd2IYjk

LOL There are two judges in one seat?! What if one doesn't want to turn around and the other one does?!

LOL it happend ! They need to agree somehow. And it seems to work as they came in second for two seasons.
The Voice Germany also had two coaches in one seat.

^yep because they're a country duo :)

tumblr_mjnpyvhkSl1qeo225o1_400.png
"All I got is this heart that I am willing to lose, I know in this life - I give it everything."

"Found a girl inside of me that I've been missing for so long, told her I that I'd never leave."

"Just when I stopped looking I saw just how far I'd come - in this life."

"One day, we won't exist, and all the hurt will turn to dust

It is easier to shut down than to open up to trust."

OFFLINE   Zoe

Zoe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 746 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Very sad I still haven't seen The Voice ad I'm in - not fair haha

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Zoe

Zoe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 746 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
ok wait I finally just caught it on TV - So excited to be in it !!!! Omg haha

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Marco

Marco

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 3,388 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

Do you know in wich episode you are in Zoe ?

Im gonna download the eps as i dont think i can watch them online here.

Naamloos_zpsa139fed4.jpg

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,831 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
There is a four-page special on The Voice in this week's TV Week magazine (the photo used on the cover featuring Delta and Keith Urban is the same as the one which appeared on The Sydney Morning Herald's TV Guide last Monday, as posted by Artin). I can tell you voting will be via phone, SMS, the program's Facebook page and iTunes (perhaps an app?). Voting will be open for a week, with the results announced at the start of next week's show. That means there will only be a live show each week after the top 12 has been chosen.
Here are the scans:

Posted Image
(back cover of TV Week magazine) Link

Keith Urban and Delta interview
The Voice format explained part 1
The Voice format explained part 2

A second sponsor has also been revealed: Ford Australia. Its Focus car range will be the show's official vehicle.

OFFLINE   Nick

Nick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 541 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
I saw a new commercial this afternoon which showed alot of Delta. I really hope the exposure pays off.

OFFLINE   braveface

braveface

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

There is a four-page special on The Voice in this week's TV Week magazine (the photo used on the cover featuring Delta and Keith Urban is the same as the one which appeared on The Sydney Morning Herald's TV Guide last Monday, as posted by Artin). I can tell you voting will be via phone, SMS, the program's Facebook page and iTunes (perhaps an app?). Voting will be open for a week, with the results announced at the start of next week's show. That means there will only be a live show each week after the top 12 has been chosen.
Here are the scans:

Posted Image
(back cover of TV Week magazine) Link

Keith Urban and Delta interview
The Voice format explained part 1
The Voice format explained part 2

A second sponsor has also been revealed: Ford Australia. Its Focus car range will be the show's official vehicle.

Thanks for the scans Johnson. I see the backing singing from the Believe Again tour, Glenn is one of the contestants. Wonder if Delta will recognize his voice.

OFFLINE   rachelm

rachelm

starlight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
That's what I have found about the voice in the uk is a lot of the contestents are singers professionally to some degree, they make up a lot of the contestents, and then the rest are older/young people going for the big break. The professional aspect gives the show a different edge to Xfactor/American idol

tumblr_mdy28gi4sp1r3qj73o4_500.gif

OFFLINE   Marco

Marco

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 3,388 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

That's what I have found about the voice in the uk is a lot of the contestents are singers professionally to some degree, they make up a lot of the contestents, and then the rest are older/young people going for the big break. The professional aspect gives the show a different edge to Xfactor/American idol

A lot of the contestents here where professional singers aswell.
However both winners arent professional singers.

Naamloos_zpsa139fed4.jpg

OFFLINE   Zoe

Zoe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 746 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

Do you know in wich episode you are in Zoe ?

I'm not in a episode that I know of but I went to alot of the studio audiences haha.

I'm in one of their promo TV ads going around at the moment - they talk to me and my friend Krys and she says "Amazing!" and I said "Loved it" in the ad haha. They interview a few people on the day not just us, We feel special to be in it, every time I see this ad I'm filled with pure excitement, Squeee :) xx

I saw alot of promo ads at the Easter Show yesterday, very exciting :D

Posted Image

OFFLINE   rachelm

rachelm

starlight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
That's so cool that your in an advert for the show
Zoe!! Congrats :)

Marco - ah ok, it must be a common feature of the voice then - I
Imagine because they dont have hugh open auditions like Xfactor/idol/got talent, so to some extent producers can pick people to audition etc

tumblr_mdy28gi4sp1r3qj73o4_500.gif

OFFLINE   Zoe

Zoe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 746 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

That's so cool that your in an advert for the show
Zoe!! Congrats :)

Thanks so much :) Its amazing! ahh!
Both of us feel like its one of our dreams come true (even though it may only be 3 secs - thats so incredible)

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,831 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
New interview with Delta and Joel Madden in the Switched On liftout in today's Daily Telegraph (Sydney), Herald Sun (Melbourne) and The Courier-Mail (Brisbane) today:
http://www.dailytele...9-1226323143276
The article will appear in The Advertiser (Adelaide) tomorrow.

OFFLINE   Eissa

Eissa

Head Bitch In Charge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,249 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
I wonder if Delta will take SOTOTW to America by end of April/early May. Jessie J performed on the American "Voice" tonight and I'm sure they could make space for an Australian coach, if they did for a British one.

OFFLINE   Brad

Brad

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 2,760 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Im sure The Voice franchise will help each other out internationally (Maroon 5 has already been mentioned to appear on the Australian version) but it should be mentioned that Jessie J was not nothing in America before that appearance. However itd be nice for her to appear on it before the show wraps up May 8. The live shows probably wont start till June and Deltas promotion of the single is very full on for that one week (Fri Apr 13 melb instore, Apr 15 logies and first voice tv show, Apr 15 second episode, apr 16 kotara and third episode, apr 17 sydney instore and apr 18 brisbane instore). That keeps the fans very happy and secures Delta into #1. If I'm right that should be a very impressive first week for Delta - the instores alone should attract at least 15, 000 fans (perhaps even 20 000) which could make it #1 on top of the iTunes which should hopefully be Top 3 all week. Logies + Voice exposure should help that on top of it being an impressive catchy tune which I'm positive will be #1 most added song and jump high on the airplay charts.

Delta should go to US and perform the song on The Voice before it ends in May 8. It would be a great promotion for Delta, she could release the song to radio and iTunes off the back of that and do the rounds of radio stations (2 weeks to the ones that welcomed her last time and where In This Life hit #1). Because im not expecting live shows to start until early June.

And even then its going to be one episode a week so Delta could do gigs in Australia or go to Asia or do showcases in the UK whilst filming The Voice. Guy did on X Factor.

It would be best for Delta's international campaign to start simultaneously with Australia - especially the US where it takes months for a song to climb on radio. That way when Delta finishes up The Voice, her song is actually doing well on radio instead of working her butt off for it to do something.

Posted Image

OFFLINE   FairyCuddle

FairyCuddle

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,935 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
^She could be on the UK Voice too :)

xo.jpg
Delta: Thank you for everything - I will always support you.
27:10:2004 / 22:01:2005

OFFLINE   Marco

Marco

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 3,388 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

^She could be on the UK Voice too :)

[

I would love that. But i think it wont be happening as the UK version is only 4 eps ahead.

However by the end of the year the Dutch version starts again. and by that time the new album should be released here. She should perform at the Dutch Voice. We have had an impressive list if international artists preform here like Seal, Jessie J, Adele Michael Buble,Lenny Kravits,Duffy, Thake That,

Naamloos_zpsa139fed4.jpg

OFFLINE   Brad

Brad

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 2,760 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Performances can be pre-recorded :) UK Voice performance makes so much more sense but I also get the feeling that when Delta starts her campaign in the UK that it should be intense over 3 weeks or something. Whereas in the US she needs lots and lots of appearances over long period of tIme because songs grow over many months

Posted Image

OFFLINE   greeneyes

greeneyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I see the Voice Australia is airing over consecutive nights next week... so i'm guessing the blind auditions could be aired pretty quickly, and the battle stages could follow quickly too if they block air them over several nights a week.. I had guessed Delta would be free until the live shows would start in June but I'm guessing the live shows are gonna be happening in May so if they are airing the blind auditions in blocks... maybe the show will be wrapped up late June/ early July now

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: The Voice, The Voice, Blind Auditions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users