Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The Voice Australia (Season 1) - General Discussion Thread

The Voice The Voice Blind Auditions

• Please log in to reply
1119 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,536 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

What is an AGT? I thought Brad was referring to some sort of Australian Great Television bureau that would be judging The Voice's ratings.

AGT stands for Australia's Got Talent.

OFFLINE   Artin

Artin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,865 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

What is an AGT? I thought Brad was referring to some sort of Australian Great Television bureau that would be judging The Voice's ratings.

AGT stands for Australia's Got Talent.

Lol. He was joking.

Artin
My signature is awesome.

OFFLINE   violetion

violetion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

whoever runs the Facebook page is really stretching it with this album. http://www.facebook....49694689&type=1

I mean do they honestly think Quentin Tarantino is supporting The Voice and not just doing a standard peace sign?

My favourite part is the picture of P. Diddy that says "Kanye".

LOLLLLLLL racist! Although I have actually made that exact same mistake before. :)

The Voice is something new and fresh. AGT is stale and has judges no one gives a shit about. I'm sure The Voice will do really well.

Artin

I saw the the poster for AGT at a bus stop with Danni Minogue (srsly), Brian and some shithead and was almost overwhelmed by the irrelevantness. It only just struck me that Brian and Delta are now competing against each other via reality shows. Imagine if Mark Philippoussis was gonna be the host of The Shire's Jersey Shore. Then things would really be getting spicy!
Posted Image

ONLINE   Brad

Brad

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 2,658 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
^ Too funny! Yeah the AGT poster is horrid though. Brian looks like hes wearing some sort of drag makeup and Kyle is in a pink shirt to try to soften his image. Its stupid. I love AGT too but I think The Voice has an honest chance of beating it in the ratings - its a very exciting show that will undoubtedly get people talking

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Martin

Martin

Unbreakable Flower

• Moderators
  • 505 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

^ Too funny! Yeah the AGT poster is horrid though. Brian looks like hes wearing some sort of drag makeup and Kyle is in a pink shirt to try to soften his image. Its stupid. I love AGT too but I think The Voice has an honest chance of beating it in the ratings - its a very exciting show that will undoubtedly get people talking

You say that like Brian isn't wearing drag makeup!!

spLhTxt.png

OFFLINE   violetion

violetion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
Posted Image

should this be my hot new sig? xoxo

photo taken by me. plz do not use my amazing photography of an amazing specimen without credit. :) thx

Edited by violetion, 05 April 2012 - 12:30 AM.

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Martin

Martin

Unbreakable Flower

• Moderators
  • 505 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
That poster is also in the secluded tunnel I need to take to get out of Central Station in Sydney, and it's on one of the two image rolling billboard poster things, so when it appears it always scares me.

spLhTxt.png

ONLINE   Brad

Brad

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 2,658 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
hahah i never got to look at it that close. woohoo i was right! massive drag makeup!

how weird. because whoever did his makeup gets paid shitloads to do what they do. how did they think they think this was a good look for him

further more how did the graphic designer think 'oh yes this looks good enough for our poster'

its just EW! then again i dont LOVE the way Delta looks so cartoonish on the voice posters

Posted Image

ONLINE   Jason

Jason

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 293 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
I don't know if this has any relevance at all, but Britain's Got Talent and The Voice UK are currently competing with each other on Saturday nights.
They both premiered 2 weeks ago, and BGT has had higher overall ratings than The Voice, but during the 20 minutes in which they overlap, The Voice has beaten BGT (most likely because it airs first).
Again, the situation is probably completely different in Australia, but it'll be interesting to see what happens.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Visit Planet Delta today!

OFFLINE   rachelm

rachelm

starlight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
It's interesting as well that they are showing the voice 3 nights in one week!! It really seems like they are trying to push it out there, in the uk it just had the one show for its first week!

I will be really interested to see what the Australian format of the voice is, how similar it is to the uk one. Never seen the American one so can't comment on that. The uk one is good, I'm enjoying it, it's good to see talent and no sob stories which I hate, and there is banter and fun between the judges which I like too! However the judge wear the same thing each blind audition show so far which shows they filmed them all on one day and it does seem a tad fixed in some ways, like which judges get which contestents etc but I like it, looking forward to seeing where it goes!

tumblr_mdy28gi4sp1r3qj73o4_500.gif

OFFLINE   fredandadele

fredandadele

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
The posters I've been seeing for The Voice, especially the one featuring Delta alone, reminds me of of those..uh I guess you call them graphic novel covers? It's more like illustration than a true photo. Maybe that was the goal.
Posted Image

OFFLINE   Kade

Kade

Regina Phalange

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,170 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
i love how Delta is standing in front with the other judges behind her. Diva Posted Image

nk93QbA.png

OFFLINE   Zoe

Zoe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

i love how Delta is standing in front with the other judges behind her. Diva Posted Image

This poster gives me the feeling that Team Delta is going to win!

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Martin

Martin

Unbreakable Flower

• Moderators
  • 505 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Well on the American one, Christina is also front and centre, so they're probably just reusing a similar formula.

spLhTxt.png

OFFLINE   Kade

Kade

Regina Phalange

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,170 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

Well on the American one, Christina is also front and centre, so they're probably just reusing a similar formula.

Christina is also a diva tho Posted Image

nk93QbA.png

OFFLINE   ninafan

ninafan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,481 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
check out pages 24, 28 and 29 of Tv Week guys.

ONLINE   Jason

Jason

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 293 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Backstage video with the coaches: http://planet-delta....th-coaches.html

It looks like the four of them have a really good chemistry together and hope this comes across on the show.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Visit Planet Delta today!

OFFLINE   FairyCuddle

FairyCuddle

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,772 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
^Thanks for sharing! Didn't realise Delta had known Joel for so long.

Michelle

xo.jpg
Delta: Thank you for everything - I will always support you.
27:10:2004 / 22:01:2005

OFFLINE   rachelm

rachelm

starlight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
love the backstage video, thank you for posting :) looks like all the judges are having a lot of fun and get on well together! yeah cant believe delta and joel have been friends for so long, if they've been friends for 12 years thats since 2000...before delta was even famous!! maybe they didnt mean 12 years exactly!

tumblr_mdy28gi4sp1r3qj73o4_500.gif

OFFLINE   Eissa

Eissa

Head Bitch In Charge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
I believe they met through David Massey when he signed Delta.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: The Voice, The Voice, Blind Auditions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users