Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The Voice Australia (Season 1) - General Discussion Thread

The Voice The Voice Blind Auditions

• Please log in to reply
1119 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Laura (from Holland)

Laura (from Holland)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 417 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

the ninemsn video....Posted Image
i hope she doesn't talk and act like that on the voice Posted Image

What is it?! Us overseas people can't watch it.

We can't watch it in Europe either.. Anyone willing to upload it on YouTube? :)

OFFLINE   DeltaFan

DeltaFan

Graphics Maker/Obsessive Moonie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I'm probably wrong, but I was looking at one of the promos on YouTube for 'Team Delta' and at the end, a song was playing. Something like "don't tell me that we are over now! Oh yeah oh yeah" or something like that. I thought it sounded a bit like Delta? The song was quite hard core sounding for Delta though, so it probably isn't. Just sounded like her a little. Especially as soon as it plays. Do you think some of her new songs might be used in the background as 'teasers' on the show perhaps?

Here im standing in the night my crescent wand the only light

Posted Image

^ gif not by me :P

OFFLINE   Jason

Jason

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

http://planet-delta.blogspot.com ^_^

Posted Image

Posted Image

Visit Planet Delta today!

OFFLINE   Laura (from Holland)

Laura (from Holland)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 417 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

http://planet-delta.blogspot.com ^_^

Thanks! :)

ONLINE   xoxo...DG...xoxo

xoxo...DG...xoxo

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 1,534 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
^^ hey thanks very much! xxx

OFFLINE   claire lou

claire lou

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 1,216 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Delta-Daily will probably upload it. :)

OFFLINE   CielNocturne

CielNocturne

lion hearted girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,956 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Thank you! :D

tumblr_mjnpyvhkSl1qeo225o1_400.png
"All I got is this heart that I am willing to lose, I know in this life - I give it everything."

"Found a girl inside of me that I've been missing for so long, told her I that I'd never leave."

"Just when I stopped looking I saw just how far I'd come - in this life."

"One day, we won't exist, and all the hurt will turn to dust

It is easier to shut down than to open up to trust."

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,678 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
This week's issue of TV Week has a two-page behind-the-scenes look at The Voice stage. (Look for Jason Donovan and Kylie Minogue on the front cover. The issue also celebrates the famous Neighbours wedding of 1987 in which their characters Scott and Charlene got married. For those from overseas who have no idea about it, see my notes in Neighbours in the TV section, or look up "Scott Robinson and Charlene Mitchell" in Wikipedia.)

OFFLINE   FairyCuddle

FairyCuddle

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,852 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
^Thanks Jason :D

xo.jpg
Delta: Thank you for everything - I will always support you.
27:10:2004 / 22:01:2005

OFFLINE   Giulia

Giulia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
I would like to watch The Voice Australia... I hope to find streaming!! :DDD

...I'm reading into things you never said...

...so put our difference behind us while we're shining like the sun

see what we've all become
Together we are one...

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,678 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Channel Nine has released the schedule for the first ratings week after Easter (week beginning April 15). According to the schedule, The Voice will be shown on three nights in its first week: Sunday 6.30pm (at least one hour), Monday 8pm (90 minutes) and Tuesday 7.30pm (90 minutes).
On its premiere (Sunday 6.30pm) The Voice will go up against the premiere of the new season of Dancing with the Stars on Channel Seven, as well as The Biggest Loser on Channel Ten. With the 6pm news as lead-in, I think The Voice will rate brilliantly, and win its timeslot in both total audience and younger demographics.
But it is the next two nights that will be interesting. On Monday The Voice will clash with the premiere of the new season of Australia's Got Talent, which means Delta v Brian will definitely be on. The two programs will overlap for at least one hour from 8pm which will be an intriguing mini battle. Since The Voice will be shown after the season premiere of The Block, another massive audience will tune in, but AGT is no slouch either and will have its own legion of fans. From around 8.40pm to finish, The Voice will be up against a new episode of US drama Revenge, which has been enjoying excellent ratings since its debut in February. My prediction is a close win by AGT and easy victory to Revenge, but The Voice will win in demographics. One thing against The Voice is that 8pm start have been problematic for Channel Ten so far this year with every program that airs after TBL rating poorly. Will it happen to The Voice?
On Tuesday The Voice will against be up against AGT, but right at the start. Tuesday nights have traditionally been Seven's domain with the likes of AGT, Packed to the Rafters and (from last year) Winners & Losers attracting great numbers. Last year AGT enjoyed its best ever season, averaging more than 1.5 million viewers for the regular episodes and should account for The Voice easily. The season premiere of PTTR should also do well, although with so many cast changes within the past 12 months, the ratings can either be very high (1.6-1.7 million) or just average (1.2 million).

OFFLINE   Martin

Martin

Unbreakable Flower

• Moderators
  • 506 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
If she's half as good as Christina is, then I'll be very, very happy.

spLhTxt.png

OFFLINE   Alice

Alice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

If she's half as good as Christina is, then I'll be very, very happy.

How good does she look in the live performances?!

Posted Image

OFFLINE   violetion

violetion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
whoever runs the Facebook page is really stretching it with this album. http://www.facebook....49694689&type=1

I mean do they honestly think Quentin Tarantino is supporting The Voice and not just doing a standard peace sign?
Posted Image

OFFLINE   violetion

violetion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
but on a more relevant note, I actually think this show is gonna be a huge hit. It's a fresh take on the stock singing competition and they have actual, relevant judges who actually know shit about singing and the music industry. I'm excited for it to start!
Posted Image

OFFLINE   Brad

Brad

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 2,739 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
LOL they are well aware but they are making fun with it

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Brad

Brad

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 2,739 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I agree! I'm really interesting to see how it will go down with AGT. Cause I dont think anyone gives a shit about DWTS, I think it'll be a very comfortable win for The Voice on top of all the hype surrounding the show.

Monday Night will be very interesting. AGT has been a very strong performer in the last two years but people have starting to dislike Kyle which is even showing on their radio ratings. Plus I think EVERYONE who watches The Voice on Sunday will be talking to everyone who hasnt been watching it to watch it the next day. Like seriously, four superstar judges on top of the unreal excitement of the blind auditions. Its gonna do well as a show, I am confident of that. I expect them both to bring in massive viewers for Monday night but I think it sucks that AGT will start 7.30 whilst The Voice is on at 8. I'm not that confident that the Block lead in will help.

Then Tuesday should do well too.

VERY VERY EXCITED! Hope i'm not in the episodes too much though hahaha

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Martin

Martin

Unbreakable Flower

• Moderators
  • 506 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

whoever runs the Facebook page is really stretching it with this album. http://www.facebook....49694689&type=1

I mean do they honestly think Quentin Tarantino is supporting The Voice and not just doing a standard peace sign?

My favourite part is the picture of P. Diddy that says "Kanye".

spLhTxt.png

ONLINE   Artin

Artin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,891 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
The Voice is something new and fresh. AGT is stale and has judges no one gives a shit about. I'm sure The Voice will do really well.

Artin
My signature is awesome.

OFFLINE   Martin

Martin

Unbreakable Flower

• Moderators
  • 506 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
What is an AGT? I thought Brad was referring to some sort of Australian Great Television bureau that would be judging The Voice's ratings.

spLhTxt.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: The Voice, The Voice, Blind Auditions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users