Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The Voice Australia (Season 1) - General Discussion Thread

The Voice The Voice Blind Auditions

• Please log in to reply
1119 replies to this topic

ONLINE   Brad

Brad

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 2,529 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
^ Why do you say that? Because she hasnt been announced to attend or because you actually know? As I said, theres a chance...

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Walshy

Walshy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,006 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
She's still in the US though?
Posted Image

OFFLINE   FairyCuddle

FairyCuddle

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,689 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
I never did see any of The Voice in the end!

xo.jpg
Delta: Thank you for everything - I will always support you.
27:10:2004 / 22:01:2005

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,320 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Delta did not go to Voices Reaching Out at all, she is still in the US, and will film her video for her next single this weekend.

WITH boyfriend Darren McMullen surrounded by beauties at the launch of Crown's redeveloped West End on Thursday, the question was - where was his not-so-secret lover, Delta Goodrem?
The couple, who are yet to comment on their relationship, have been open with their affection since returning to Los Angeles last month after the conclusion of The Voice.
McMullen made a quick trip to Melbourne this week to host the Voices Reaching Out concert for Channel 9 and attend the West End event.
Goodrem stayed in LA were she will film the video for her new single, Dancing With A Broken Heart, this weekend. After the mixed response to her video for Sitting On Top Of The World Goodrem is presumably going for a more polished clip for the important follow-up track.
Dancing With A Broken Heart seems lyrically to be a none-too-veiled swipe at ex fiance Brian McFadden.
Goodrem's minders said five weeks ago the song was due out in a matter of weeks.
Her new album is tipped to be released next month.

http://www.heraldsun...o-1226425699994

OFFLINE   Walshy

Walshy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,006 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
If anyone lives in Sydney, Sarah DB is going to be at macquarie centre singing songs off her album and signing from 12-2!
Posted Image

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,320 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Karise Eden will soon head to the UK and the US to work on her next album, after having three weeks off at her home on the Central Coast of NSW.
http://www.heraldsun...f-1226426237783

OFFLINE   Zoe

Zoe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 724 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
I met Rachael Leahcar last night at her Sydney Instore :) she was super sweet and knew who I was! xx

Posted Image

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,320 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Lucky you :)

OFFLINE   Zoe

Zoe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 724 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Love Rach and totally loving her album!

Posted Image

OFFLINE   aussiemusiclover

aussiemusiclover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,843 posts

I met Rachael Leahcar last night at her Sydney Instore :) she was super sweet and knew who I was! xx

Posted Image

I'm guessing you've met her a few times then?

Kind Regards,

Aussiemusiclover

aussiemusiclover.jpg
aussiemusiclover... formerly deltaluva2.

stand-by-hird-small_zps3420ec3b.jpg

OFFLINE   Elissa

Elissa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Okay I haven't been on here in a while but I think I mentioned that I won tickets to the Voice finale!!! :D :D :D It was AMAZING!!!! I was at the red carpet which was amazing! First time I'd ever seen D in person (other than at the Visualise tour in 2005) and as soon as I saw her I started shaking and crying lol! A man next to me was yelling out to Delta to come and say hi to a girl next to me and I'm so happy that he did, because she saw me crying and hugged me and said "Hi gorgeous!"
My boyfriend took some photos. :P
Posted Image
D hugging meeeee! :)
Posted Image
After she hugged me, still crying and shaking haahaha.
Posted Image
Where I was standing on the red carpet.
Posted Image
During the show, in the ad breaks, D was walking around & I managed to get a proper photo with her!!!! :D :D :D :D I look terrible & we look like Avatars but eeeeeeee :') :D :D :D :D
Posted Image
And we managed to get seats, this is where we sat :)

I put the photo on facebook and apparently my mum was crying all night when she found out that I got to meet D. :') She was soooooooo happy! :D
BESTTTTT NIGHT EVERRRRRRRRRRR.
  • Zoe likes this

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
@elissaloo.

DGOF name was LissaLoo.

OFFLINE   Zoe

Zoe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 724 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

Posted Image

I'm guessing you've met her a few times then?

Kind Regards,

Aussiemusiclover

No this was the first time I met her, I was there on her first audition day in the audience so I knew who she was early on and I knew she'd be really successful, so I followed her on twitter and she follow me back, I talked to her on twitter before I met her and she knew me from that :)

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,320 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
^ These are beautiful pics Elissa :) Lucky you :D

OFFLINE   possessionless*

possessionless*

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
In reference to Pink joining the Voice Australia, turns out she was originally offered the role as the female judge, but declined- http://mobile.news.c...9-1226445859973
This rules out that she will be on the voice in the future I guess.

Personally, I think it's kind of embarrassing that there are so many Australian talent shows with American judges... Are Australians not good enough or something?! I guess it's the entertainment factor and having well known people, but still! I think they need more Australians.

OFFLINE   ninafan

ninafan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
they've also got Australian judges, only one of the judges on AGT isn't Australian he's Irish.

OFFLINE   possessionless*

possessionless*

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Yea I know... But I don't know, I guess it's just like saying that Australians aren't that talented and we need Americans to judge us. I also don't like how we have these Australian TV or Aria music awards and then invite all these Americans to appear there or perform. Firstly, they've probably never heard of or cared about the Australian shows or singers and secondly, they're only there to get a fat pay check. If its a night to celebrate Australian talent, they should have more Australian performers in my opinion

OFFLINE   yvi

yvi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

I look terrible & we look like Avatars but eeeeeeee :')

Hahahaha LOVE THIS! And lucky you! :) xx

tumblr_mlrwyw9RjF1qbq2c0o1_250.png

hold on &' be strong.

OFFLINE   greeneyes

greeneyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
On a completely unrelated matter, did anyone else see that NICK JONAS is in the running for a judging spot on American Idol now... im surprised ... i mean Mariah Carey, i get it, she's huge.... Nick Jonas? I never thought he was that big a star when Delta dated him ... strange ..

ONLINE   Brad

Brad

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 2,529 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Everyone knows who he is and he was really popular in his heyday and perhaps the Jonas Brothers are making a comeback so it all makes sense.

I just wonder if this will help or hinder Delta's chances in performing on American Idol...

Posted Image

OFFLINE   greeneyes

greeneyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
^ I guess .... I have been aware of him and his brothers and that they were big Disney stars for awhile there but I guess they were bigger than I get , especially in the US

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: The Voice, The Voice, Blind Auditions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users