Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The Voice Australia (Season 1) - General Discussion Thread

The Voice The Voice Blind Auditions

• Please log in to reply
1119 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Zoe

Zoe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 724 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Danni and Sarah were extremely incredible - loved the performance, really tough battle/decision!

When Danni and Sarah started saying what The Voice meant to them - it made me cry with them.... really felt their emotions aww.
I loved them both :)

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,317 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Sorry if I am a bit late. Here are The Voice-related articles in the gossip magazines last week and this week.

TV Week (April 30 - Logies special)
Posted Image
(Title: Three times a charm - referring to Rachael Leahcar)
http://i242.photobuc...eek300412p1.jpg
http://i242.photobuc...eek300412p2.jpg

Woman's Day (May 7)
Posted ImagePosted Image
http://i242.photobuc...day070502p1.jpg
http://i242.photobuc...day070502p2.jpg

TV Week (May 7)
Posted ImagePosted Image
http://i242.photobuc...eek070512p1.jpg
http://i242.photobuc...eek070512p2.jpg

Enjoy :)

ONLINE   xoxo...DG...xoxo

xoxo...DG...xoxo

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 1,438 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
^thanks very much for taking the time to scan those! :) xxx

OFFLINE   dj030892

dj030892

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Thanks for the scans :)

OFFLINE   Rob

Rob

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
Some amazing battles, I was totally captivated by most of the performances :D a trillion times better than the UK version imo
Posted Image

OFFLINE   Good1

Good1

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 188 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Thanks for scans Johnson
I agree with Zoe we saw a fantastic battle between Danni and Sarah, without doubt the performance of the night for me I liked Sarah with this performance and the blind audition Danni really stepped up with her performance and I can see why she got Delta [ and Darren's] nod
Chris Sabastain and the dude he sang with were very ordinary and I wouldn't dissagree with Seal if he said he didn't want either to go on to the next round, but I suppose that is not actually in the Voice formular
Delta looked fantastic last night too, just sayin

2a7zllc.jpg

OFFLINE   Paddyl90

Paddyl90

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,094 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Far out the media are baying for blood. Totally unfair on Delta. I feel for her. Hope she doesn't read the crap.

eb979414-4f14-4146-b909-21bfdcdbe2b6_zps

@paddyl90 love this!!!! So sweet!! Happy anniversary ha!! Thanku for ur appreciation and I appreciate your love and support xxx " - August 9th, 2013

OFFLINE   dj030892

dj030892

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I hope she doesn't either. The media are so harsh on her.

OFFLINE   Mrslivinlife

Mrslivinlife

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Am i the only one who thinks delta made a bad decision chosing danni over sarah like HELLO!!!! She should have listened to darren. If danni was really that good she wouldve beengiven a record deal already. I really dont understand why they pair up two good singers with eachother that is the biggest flaw of the voice-the battle rounds. Sarah and danni were both better than peta and viktoria (im sorry but neither of them can sing wtf)- yet only one of them can go through? What is this. The show is rigged i tell ya. Its not jst them- also fatai and mitchell, nick and lakyn. Yes u do need some versatility in your team but that doesnt mean replacing good singers with bad singers- at the end of the day it is called the voice and the public isnt going to want to vote for someone who got in jst because they were paired up with someone else who was bad too. Mentoring wise i think darren should replace delta. At least he speaks his mind and thinks STRATEGICALLY.

OFFLINE   ninafan

ninafan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
no you're not, Sarah did the song better.

OFFLINE   Brad

Brad

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 2,527 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

What do you guys think? Three options
1. Delta performs Sitting On Top Of The World - perhaps on May 14.
2. Delta performs the second single on The Voice - around June 4/11.
3. She doesnt perform any singles on The Voice.

So I recently got an email from The Voice saying there will be a coaches performance on May 14 so that clears that up!

May 21 will probably be part 2 of the Top 24 performance. At the start of the show they will probably reveal the artists that got through the week before so I dont see how they would really have time for a performance apart from the 12 performances + eliminations.

May 28 I expect the coaches to perform with their guests and with the next show on June 4, Delta singing the first single this far into it seems massively delayed and not worthwhile. How can Delta's team just put one weeks effort into the single and just be done with it? Thats so silly to me. But the single is doing well on radio...

On the assumption that she wont sing the first single on The Voice - perhaps she will debut the second single through a performance on June 4/11. PLEASE not on the finale June 18. Why would you dare compete against the Voice winner? Or perhaps she will not perform a single of hers on the show at all. Thoughts anyone?

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Paddyl90

Paddyl90

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,094 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Danni won the battle for me. Her voice has something a little extra than Sarah. But I can't flaw the performance at all. Wish both got through but that's the name of the game.

eb979414-4f14-4146-b909-21bfdcdbe2b6_zps

@paddyl90 love this!!!! So sweet!! Happy anniversary ha!! Thanku for ur appreciation and I appreciate your love and support xxx " - August 9th, 2013

OFFLINE   Good1

Good1

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 188 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

Can someone please send me the link of the voice coaches performance last night on the 30th April 2012

http://www.facebook....qvqVoClq2KehBZw

2a7zllc.jpg

OFFLINE   purple.is.a.fruit

purple.is.a.fruit

marshmallow

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,150 posts
I don't think Delta will perform a single of hers on the show (at least I hope she doesn't). Seems like it would detract from the contestants.

Edited by purple.is.a.fruit, 03 May 2012 - 04:09 PM.

orphanblackew_zpsb67fd5a9.png

OFFLINE   Brad

Brad

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 2,527 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
^ Really? :( I didnt think it was an issue unless it was the finale but perhaps that is how the public would view it as well...

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Michael

Michael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
I don't think it'd be an issue. The coaches have sang together twice before & Delta is the only one with new music to promote. Maroon 5 & Christina performed Jaggar last year, think it was on the finale though.

@knowlesey9

Posted Image

10 | 08 | 2012

OFFLINE   Brad

Brad

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 2,527 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Actually they performed at Semi Finals! Equivalent of May 28 or June 4 performance but that might be too early for release considering SOTOTW was released April 13..

June 4 could work though. It wouldnt be #1 for 3 weeks and I think Delta would happily give her crown (that I hope she'd get) to Voice winner.

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Margarida Azevedo

Margarida Azevedo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 725 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
I can't watch the performance because is not available in my country,can someone help me? :)

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,317 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

I can't watch the performance because is not available in my country,can someone help me? :)

You probably have to download whole episodes from the net. On Google, look up "The Voice Australia s01exx" (s01 represents season number and exx represents episode number, e.g. 01 is episode 1. 8 episodes have aired so far) and it should show up various places to download.

OFFLINE   Margarida Azevedo

Margarida Azevedo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 725 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Thanks!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: The Voice, The Voice, Blind Auditions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users