Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The Voice Australia (Season 1) - General Discussion Thread

The Voice The Voice Blind Auditions

• Please log in to reply
1119 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   innocent___eyes

innocent___eyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Is there a possibility to see the show online?
I'm not living australia but outside.

Innocent Eyes - Not Me, Not I Butterfly - A Year Ago Today Out Of The Blue - The Analyst - Mistaken Identity - Extraordinary Day - Be Strong - In My Own Time - Miscommunication - Electric Storm - Sanctuary - Last Night On Earth - This Is Not Me - Throw It Away - Will You Fall For Me - Fragile - You Are My Rock - Flawed Nobody Listened Disorientated - A Little Too Late - Believe Again - The Guardian - Bare Hands - Possessionless God Laughs - Brave Face - You Will Only Break My Heart - One Day - Angels In The Room Take Me Home - Breathe In, Breathe Out - Child Of The Universe - Touch - Wish You Were Here Sitting On Top Of The World - I'm Not Ready - Hunters And The Wolves - Dancing With A Broken Heart - Hypnotized - Safe To Believe - The Speed Of Life - War On Love - I Lost All Love 4 You - When My Stars Come Out - Control - UncoveredHow A Dream Looks - Silence Be Heard - Together We Are One - Waiting on forever - Fever - Right here waiting - Days go by - Fortune of Love - Turn you Away- Never Fades Away - Unsure- Love - Hear me Calling - Here i am - Beautiful Madness - I Don't Care The RiddleVisualise

" No point in talking what you should have been. And regretting the things that went on. Life's full of mistakes, destinies and fate. Remove the clouds, look at the bigger picture."  (quote from Delta Goodrem)

OFFLINE   Future_JD

Future_JD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
Racheal's audition was posted on PerezHilton. However, it doesn't have the coach's comments though. But #TeamDelta

Here is the link: http://perezhilton.c...1&autoplay=true

I found the girl inside of me that I've been missing for so long.

I told her that I'd never leave...

OFFLINE   Good1

Good1

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 189 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

Chris apologizes to Delta: http://thevoice.com....e/delta-goodrem
What does he have to say? Again, can't watch it.

I saw that before I made my comment, he didn't say much just focused on the use of the word "easy" by Delta. I didn't buy it Delta publicly has accepted and moved on, but what Delta thinks privately we will not know, anyway moving on

It could be a case of beauty and the geek when Delta took the Australian born Dutch living Adam Hoek on to her team who has a unique voice singing a Kings of Leon song.

Right at the end of last nights show the showed shorts of next week and the very last Lady in the pink slacks and top was Prinnie Stevens, They showed her asking Joel a question, so at least we know he turned around but don't know who else did. Prinnie was on Australian Idol in 2003 [a long time ago] and didn't get that far but has been working professionally since, I would say her genre is RnB, so it will be interesting if Seal turned around.

Prinnie has worked as a soloist and has done backing vocals for artists like Jess Mauboy, Guy Sebestian, Patti Labelle Chaka Khan Mary J Blige John Legend Robbie Williams and Smokey Robinson, more recently [last year] Prinnie released a single "Lion" she has done showgirl type shows and stand and deliver shows. Prinnie was part of 'Woman of Soul" group with Casey Donovan, and Madam Parker and they did a Michael Jackson tribute show not that long after his death, which is where I became a "fan" of Prinnie she had great MJ moves and her singing of Michael's songs was spot on she has a great feel for a song, so it will be interesting to see how she goes on The Voice

2a7zllc.jpg

OFFLINE   Good1

Good1

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 189 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Oh I meant to mension Delta "Sitting on Top of the World" was no.2 on Aussie ITunes and Rachael [the blind lady} was no.4 great to see

I also didn't mention there a better singers the Prinnie Stevens alread through on The Voice, but still it will be interesting to see how she goes

2a7zllc.jpg

OFFLINE   Eissa

Eissa

Head Bitch In Charge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,249 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
I must say, I'm pretty pleased with Team Delta so far. I was bizarrely hoping she would pick Matt. He seemed like such a good fit for her; his voice is exactly what she keeps saying she likes in a male vocalist.

OFFLINE   innocent___eyes

innocent___eyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Thanks for the perezhilton link so beauiful.
Now i want to se more haha..
You all make me so curious...
Is there a possibility to see the show online for a outsider?

Edited by innocent___eyes, 18 April 2012 - 07:04 PM.

Innocent Eyes - Not Me, Not I Butterfly - A Year Ago Today Out Of The Blue - The Analyst - Mistaken Identity - Extraordinary Day - Be Strong - In My Own Time - Miscommunication - Electric Storm - Sanctuary - Last Night On Earth - This Is Not Me - Throw It Away - Will You Fall For Me - Fragile - You Are My Rock - Flawed Nobody Listened Disorientated - A Little Too Late - Believe Again - The Guardian - Bare Hands - Possessionless God Laughs - Brave Face - You Will Only Break My Heart - One Day - Angels In The Room Take Me Home - Breathe In, Breathe Out - Child Of The Universe - Touch - Wish You Were Here Sitting On Top Of The World - I'm Not Ready - Hunters And The Wolves - Dancing With A Broken Heart - Hypnotized - Safe To Believe - The Speed Of Life - War On Love - I Lost All Love 4 You - When My Stars Come Out - Control - UncoveredHow A Dream Looks - Silence Be Heard - Together We Are One - Waiting on forever - Fever - Right here waiting - Days go by - Fortune of Love - Turn you Away- Never Fades Away - Unsure- Love - Hear me Calling - Here i am - Beautiful Madness - I Don't Care The RiddleVisualise

" No point in talking what you should have been. And regretting the things that went on. Life's full of mistakes, destinies and fate. Remove the clouds, look at the bigger picture."  (quote from Delta Goodrem)

OFFLINE   Marco

Marco

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 3,388 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

Thanks for the perezhilton link so beauiful.
Now i want to se more haha..
You all make me so curious...
Is there a possibility to see the show online for a outsider?

PM'd you about that yesterday LOL :lol: :D :) :P

Naamloos_zpsa139fed4.jpg

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,831 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Sorry if it's a bit late, but here is a press release revealing The Voice's main sponsors:

Peter Wiltshire, Group Sales and Marketing Director of Nine Entertainment Co has announced five major partners had signed on to Nine’s new series, The Voice.
Backed by AustralianSuper, Ford Australia, Vodafone, Swisse Vitamins and IAG, Channel Nine will launch The Voice on Sunday at 6.30pm.
In announcing the partnerships, Wiltshire said "The Voice signifies Nines commitment to not only deliver outstanding local content, but also to provide advertisers with a unique opportunity to amplify their brands across multiple platforms.
"The format has excelled overseas, and with such a high calibre of coaches and artists involved, we are highly confident that the show will repeat its success in Australia."
Sales teams from across Nine Entertainment Co. including Nine, ACP Magazines, Mi9 (formerly ninemsn) and Powered have worked with the show’s producers, Shine Australia, for over six months to ensure great exposure and seamless cross platform integration is delivered for The Voice’s much valued partners.
AustralianSuper will leverage their telecast sponsorship through the ‘Kick Start’ competition which will give one person the opportunity of a lifetime to kick start their career, and encourage all young people to think about their futures.
Ford Australia’s sponsorship of The Voice will come to life through a number of activities promoting the Ford Focus and demonstrating how the brand is in-sync with the lifestyle needs of Australians on-the-go.
The Focus brand will be integrated with The Voice through in-program content segments, dedicated TV commercials featuring talent from the show, digital advertising across Mi9 brands, editorial and advertorial media inclusions in ACP titles, and social media content.
As the global partner of The Voice, Vodafone will empower viewers to have a ‘voice’ through social media platforms and mobile technology. Vodafone will feature in-program, powering a live social media broadcast centre known as the V Room for viewers at home to share their ‘voice’ on all the action and performances as they happen. The sponsorship also includes exclusive tickets for Vodafone customers to the live performances, in-program branding, product placements and content segments.
IAG and Swisse Vitamins will use the partnership to provide cut through for their latest brand campaigns, with IAG promoting market specific products including NRMA Insurance, SGIO and SGIC.
Nine’s Director of Content and Brand Integration, Lizzie Young said: "The Voice presented our partners with the opportunity to fully leverage one of the world’s most current and powerful television brands across a broad range of marketing channels.
"We have worked closely with Shine 360 to ensure our partners have been able to leverage The Voice brand off screen. Combined with the strength of Nine Entertainment Co.’s media assets our partners have been able to create bespoke content across television, online, magazines and social media."
The Voice is based on an original format developed by John de Mol and owned by Talpa Content BV.

OFFLINE   Zoe

Zoe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 746 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Rachael Leahcar will be going REALLY far, I just know it! I thought that straight away when I saw her for the first time in the studios on her audition day :)
I feel blessed that I've seen her sing live - it has given me shivers - so incredible! My friends been saying that Rachael and Delta could be sisters :) and I agree.

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Rob

Rob

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Saturday's eposode of TVUK trashed Britains got talent (wich are on head to head) with tiwce the amount of viewers !

They actually moved BGT last Saturday to avoid a clash with The Voice, because it was indeed trashing it :P

Some amazing talent in the Australian version, looking forward to the next shows :)
Posted Image

OFFLINE   xoxo...DG...xoxo

xoxo...DG...xoxo

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 1,565 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
Sorry that I keep asking this but when is the next episode going to be on (for European fans!)? :) can't wait!!! xxx

OFFLINE   Marco

Marco

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 3,388 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

Sorry that I keep asking this but when is the next episode going to be on (for European fans!)? :) can't wait!!! xxx

Sunday mornig for us here. :)

Naamloos_zpsa139fed4.jpg

xoxo...DG...xoxo

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 1,565 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
Hmm that's a long gap between shows :( I'm used to watching it nearly everyday lol! Thanks for answering! xxx

OFFLINE   Rob

Rob

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Hmm that's a long gap between shows :( I'm used to watching it nearly everyday lol! Thanks for answering! xxx

There's a week between shows here :P Until next week of course ;)
Posted Image

xoxo...DG...xoxo

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 1,565 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
^Really?! For us overseas fans its been available on sat/sun (can't remember lol) then mon and tues! Now the wait till Sunday :( xxx

OFFLINE   Rob

Rob

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

^Really?! For us overseas fans its been available on sat/sun (can't remember lol) then mon and tues! Now the wait till Sunday :( xxx

I'm talking about UK, sorry for misunderstanding :P
Posted Image

OFFLINE   Marco

Marco

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 3,388 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

Your a bit confused it was on from sunday till thuesday LOL only 3 eps.

Naamloos_zpsa139fed4.jpg

xoxo...DG...xoxo

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 1,565 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
^ Haha I knew it was 3 episodes but I couldn't remember if I watched it on sat or sun (far too long ago for me to remember lol)! :) I wonder why the gap from tues till sun?! xxx

OFFLINE   Brad

Brad

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 2,760 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Sunday Monday Tuesday.

Three shows in one week is a lot. They are going to show the remaining three episodes of the blind auditions next week.

Very exciting!

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Marco

Marco

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 3,388 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Aussie thing i think. We only get one ep a week for four months.

Naamloos_zpsa139fed4.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: The Voice, The Voice, Blind Auditions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users