Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

New candids?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   the_purplebutterfly

the_purplebutterfly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Hi everyone,

Where are these photos from?
They are all over my tumblr feed.....

Posted Image

Don't really know how to give credit but I got the above photo off this lovely peron's tumblr - (and i've just started following you!)
http://delta-love.tumblr.com/

5ccd79361a03c9ac6cbef27481094643.jpg

Thank you Thais! xx

Twitter: @miss_hali11

OFFLINE   musiqfan

musiqfan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
They are old pics, from the middle of August. But they just got put up now I think. With so many articles being written about Nick and Delta breaking up, I guess the paps figured maybe now there would be interest in media buying them to go along with the stories.

the_purplebutterfly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Fair enough. How do people find them originally though? I'm baffled....

Thank you Thais! xx

OFFLINE   musiqfan

musiqfan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Some people have passwords or access codes for the photo agency websites where paparazzi upload their pictures. Places like Getty, Wireimages, Splash, etc. Normally the high res versions of the pics can only be accessed by people with media credentials because that's where magazines and media websites pay to license the pictures to use. But there are ways that regular people have obtained access (sometimes they buy passcodes from people who do have them, etc) and get the pics. That's how the higher res versions usually show up.

the_purplebutterfly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

Some people have passwords or access codes for the photo agency websites where paparazzi upload their pictures. Places like Getty, Wireimages, Splash, etc. Normally the high res versions of the pics can only be accessed by people with media credentials because that's where magazines and media websites pay to license the pictures to use. But there are ways that regular people have obtained access (sometimes they buy passcodes from people who do have them, etc) and get the pics. That's how the higher res versions usually show up.

Wow... thanks for that! They are nice pics... hopefully a proper set of pics will surface...

Thank you Thais! xx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users