Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Nick and Delta have broken up?

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Karly

Karly

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 254 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Man this looks bad!! she just gets signed to an international manager and then it's all quits...I actually feel sorry for Nick. That interview he did just before Valentine's Day sounded like he was very keen!! Maybe he did propose on Val's Day and she said no??

OFFLINE   ninafan

ninafan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
no idea but now Delta can focus on The Voice and her music, Nick was taking up too much of her time.

OFFLINE   Alice

Alice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Hallelujah, maybe she's finally had enough fame/whoring (probably not). And no, her constant wanting something in her was taking up too much of her time. Delta has always been so insecure that she hasn't been single for a decent amount of time, enough to do some self-reflection and evaluating. Instead she constantly needs someone to 'love her' and be with. I only hope that she is not with Joel or anyone for that matter, for at least a-good-fucking-while.

:rolleyes:

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Kade

Kade

Regina Phalange

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

Hallelujah, maybe she's finally had enough fame/whoring (probably not). And no, her constant wanting something in her was taking up too much of her time. Delta has always been so insecure that she hasn't been single for a decent amount of time, enough to do some self-reflection and evaluating. Instead she constantly needs someone to 'love her' and be with. I only hope that she is not with Joel or anyone for that matter, for at least a-good-fucking-while.

:rolleyes:

.....no words...

Posted Image

nk93QbA.png

OFFLINE   bryndavis

bryndavis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
Oh bloody hell. This better not affect the album's release although I hope Delta is ok. And that blind item had better not be true... what a circus!

Someone fast-forward us to six weeks time please!

OFFLINE   Marco

Marco

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 3,388 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Wy am i not suprised ?

Naamloos_zpsa139fed4.jpg

OFFLINE   GrrArgh

GrrArgh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 305 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

Oh bloody hell. This better not affect the album's release although I hope Delta is ok. And that blind item had better not be true... what a circus!

Someone fast-forward us to six weeks time please!

I doubt it will; Delta has been keen to get this album out for ages, so I don't think this will have any impact. Plus, I doubt Sony will let her anyway....they are a business after all.

OFFLINE   claire lou

claire lou

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 1,216 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Feel sorry for Delta, but maybe it's for the best as now she can focus on getting her music out there & world domination :D

OFFLINE   Brad

Brad

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 2,760 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
i have a feeling Delta did the dumping. Nick had spoken of spending Valentines Day with her but instead she was in Australia having a nice dinner with her mum..

Posted Image

OFFLINE   claire lou

claire lou

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 1,216 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
She would've been flying to Oz on Valentines day wouldn't she?? If she landed there the Weds morning??

OFFLINE   Brad

Brad

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 2,760 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
She landed here on Australian Valentines Day, before American Valentines Day. I have no doubt shes probably upset about it but I feel it was more her doing.

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,831 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
I was initially surprised that Delta and Nick got together. Now I am surprised that their relationship did not last for a year!

OFFLINE   xoxo...DG...xoxo

xoxo...DG...xoxo

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 1,565 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
I hope Delta is ok! ... I know this is going to sound selfish but I really hope she spends more time on her music and fans now!! xxx

OFFLINE   Paddyl90

Paddyl90

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,272 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

Posted Image

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA FAR OUT!!! EXACTLY HOW I FEEL! BEEN OUT ALL DAY!! BEST NEWS EVER!!! WOOOOOOOOOO

2nu8181.png

"Thanku for ur appreciation and I appreciate your love and support xxx" - Delta Goodrem

OFFLINE   dgireland

dgireland

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
All seems like a big career stint to be honest

OFFLINE   Paddyl90

Paddyl90

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,272 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Hahaha I was joking that she was doing that from the start. Don't care if she did or didn't. It's Hollywood...it's all fake.

2nu8181.png

"Thanku for ur appreciation and I appreciate your love and support xxx" - Delta Goodrem

OFFLINE   Kade

Kade

Regina Phalange

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

Posted Image

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA FAR OUT!!! EXACTLY HOW I FEEL! BEEN OUT ALL DAY!! BEST NEWS EVER!!! WOOOOOOOOOO

lol, yep, so glad they're over.

Now that she's single, i'm in with a chance. Especially now since she likes younger guys Posted Image I'm coming Delta Posted Image

nk93QbA.png

OFFLINE   In_This_Life

In_This_Life

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 861 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Everything happens for a reason

OFFLINE   CielNocturne

CielNocturne

lion hearted girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,956 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

Everything happens for a reason

Good comment, it's true.
Somehow I feel that Nick might be more heartbroken over this than Delta, though...

tumblr_mjnpyvhkSl1qeo225o1_400.png
"All I got is this heart that I am willing to lose, I know in this life - I give it everything."

"Found a girl inside of me that I've been missing for so long, told her I that I'd never leave."

"Just when I stopped looking I saw just how far I'd come - in this life."

"One day, we won't exist, and all the hurt will turn to dust

It is easier to shut down than to open up to trust."

OFFLINE   braveface

braveface

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

i have a feeling Delta did the dumping. Nick had spoken of spending Valentines Day with her but instead she was in Australia having a nice dinner with her mum..

I also think she did the dumping. Although in the past I've always gotten the feeling that she battles to end relationships. Hopefully after all the time with Brian she has learned that if its not working its better to walk away sooner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users