Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The Voice Australia (Season 1)

The Voice Australia Channel Nine Delta

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,606 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Discuss the first ever season of the Australian version of The Voice here :)

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,606 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Singing sensations Delta Goodrem and Keith Urban touched down in Australia yesterday before The Voice starts filming next week.
While Goodrem was flying solo, Urban was accompanied by wife Nicole Kidman, 44, and daughters Sunday Rose, 3, and Faith Margaret, 14 months.
They are back in Sydney to sit on the coaching panel alongside Seal and Joel Madden on Nine's reality singing competition.
It is believed Seal and Madden will fly in this week, with no word as to whether Madden will have his family in tow - wife Nicole Richie and children Harlow and Sparrow - after reports their relationship is on the rocks.
If Richie is a no-show, the Good Charlotte rocker will have a friend in Seal, who split from model wife Heidi Klum this year.
Kidman will take a back seat to her country star husband while staying in Sydney, with the Oscar-winning actor believed to be jetting back and forth from the US as The Voice records in the coming months.
Meanwhile, Melbourne theatre star Matt Hetherington is believed to be set to try his luck as a contestant for The Voice's blind auditions, which begin filming next week.

http://www.heraldsun...o-1226271203728

OFFLINE   Brad

Brad

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 2,709 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I hope they start screening 2-3 weeks before AGT or something. Going up against them in the ratings is SO stupid

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Zoe

Zoe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 737 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
I got a ticket to go on Sunday. I'm so excited :D

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Good1

Good1

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 189 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Have fun Zoe, should be good especially with Delta being a Judge/Mentor
It had in the paper recently that Mr McFadden had said that The Voice and Australias Got Talent would be going up against each other this season, which may well be right, I recall last year when the showed the original The Voice they were shown in the same timeslot against each other, for me The Voice is a much better concept and entertaining show than AGT and with Delta being in it I would certainly watch The Voice

2a7zllc.jpg

OFFLINE   Zoe

Zoe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 737 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

Have fun Zoe, should be good especially with Delta being a Judge/Mentor

Thanks xo

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,606 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Seal and Joel Madden arrived in Sydney separately, for the auditions this weekend.

OFFLINE   Marco

Marco

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 3,375 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

I hope they start screening 2-3 weeks before AGT or something. Going up against them in the ratings is SO stupid

As the ratings in Australia do aswell as they did here it wil trash AGT.
However two different countries two different ratings.

TVOH beat HGT by 1 million vievers on averige.

Naamloos_zpsa139fed4.jpg

OFFLINE   kaney17

kaney17

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
I have tickets for Wednesday and am flying up from Melbourne to see it!
  • Zoe likes this

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,606 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Posted Image

HAVING only 10 per cent of her vision has not stopped Rachael Leahcar from reaching her dreams.
The 17-year-old is in Sydney this week auditioning in front of Delta Goodrem, Seal, Keith Urban and Joel Madden for a spot on Channel 9's newest reality show The Voice Australia.
"I'm not allowed to say much about the show at the moment, but obviously I'm both excited and nervous," said Rachael this week.
Rachael, a former Brighton High student, has been singing since she was young, but started performing around Adelaide in the past three years.
While she was forced to pull out of a few pre-booked shows to appear on the television series, Rachael, who is both a client and ambassador for the Royal Society for the Blind, will be performing at the RSB's Clipsal lunch at the National Wine Centre on February 29.

http://www.adelaiden...y-1226274125691

Earlier this week the Herald Sun revealed that Melbourne actor Matt Hetherington is also auditioning.

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,606 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
According to The Sunday Telegraph, blind auditions start today and finish on Wednesday (February 22). The series could launch in May or June.

OFFLINE   Brad

Brad

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 2,709 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Or April?

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Good1

Good1

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 189 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

I have tickets for Wednesday and am flying up from Melbourne to see it!

Have fun kaney17

Thanks Johnson for posting the article on Rachael Leahcar, it will be interesting to see how she goes, it sort of puts a different perspective on blind auditions good luck to her

2a7zllc.jpg

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,606 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
It’s a show that features “blind auditions” but yesterday audience members waiting to watch the first recording of The Voice couldn’t see enough seats at FOX Studios.
Booking agent Applause Store has been accused of overbooking the event.
Many queued for hours only to be sent home.
On the official Facebook page fans tell tales of the show over-booking by 700 tickets, and then deleting complain posts online.
Applause Store's response was that seats were available on a first come, first served basis.

http://www.tvtonight...-the-voice.html

OFFLINE   dancer_gurl

dancer_gurl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
as i was one of the people who went to the 1st tapeing i have to agree there was not enough seats inside at lease 100 people were turned away from the 1st tapeing even people who had tickets

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,606 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
SOME relatives of some very big names will try their luck as contestants of Channel 9's new show, The Voice.
Mahalia Barnes, the daughter of Australian rock great Jimmy Barnes, has auditioned for the new show.
Barnes has a booming voice and has sung back-up vocals for her famous father in the past.
The brother of Guy Sebastian, Chris, has also auditioned for the show.
No broadcast date has been announced for The Voice yet, but it's expected to air after Easter.

http://www.heraldsun...x-1226281532359

OFFLINE   claire lou

claire lou

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 1,216 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Can't wait :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: The Voice, Australia, Channel Nine, Delta

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users