Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

New artists you fell in love with?

New Discovered Soul Rejuvinated Fads Passion The music

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   MatthyEnnex

MatthyEnnex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
gonna see Marit in Munich on April 26th yay ^_^

"Once you've got a theory of how the thing works - everybody wants the next thing to be just like the first."

(Linkin Park - "When They Come For Me")

OFFLINE   ninafan

ninafan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
BSB, I'm actually excited to see them with NK(and not just because of the NK factor) next month, I saw them in concert in 2008 I sorta liked their stuff but I mainly went because of Brian McFadden who was supporting them.

Edited by ninafan, 13 April 2012 - 05:54 PM.

OFFLINE   DeltaFan

DeltaFan

Graphics Maker/Obsessive Moonie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Shandi Sinnamon. I know her from Sailor Moon, but discovered other songs by her. That voice :wub:

Here im standing in the night my crescent wand the only light

Posted Image

^ gif not by me :P

OFFLINE   KiZ

KiZ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Lana Del Rey, Simon Curtis

OFFLINE   vicky;;

vicky;;

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 74 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Idina Menzel, Kerry Ellis, and Louise Dearman I've discovered and really loved over the past few years.
Also, Scott Alan, as a composer is incredible and I love his albums featuring west end and broadway stars.

Posted Image
I'm learning things I didn't want to know.
Who'd ever guess it? This would be the situation.
One more complication - should be neither here nor there.
I wish I had it in me, not to care.

OFFLINE   x_LastNightOnEarth_x

x_LastNightOnEarth_x

Done with all your bitchcraft.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 925 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

Gosh, I've got into SO many new artists - about 45 last year and around 26 already this year. This is my list from this year:

8. Nerina Pallot

Alyssa Reid's the only one that I've really fell in love with though. I also love Carrie, Nerina and Carly, but Alyssa's the main one. Going to see her live in June!

Nerina is PERFECT! <3

I've loved the same artists for years. I like a few stray songs here and there from other artists, but my favorites stay the same consistently. But I LOVE Allison Scagliotti's covers. She's amazing.

AMPY2BF.png

where tired cliches won't let us fall asleep.

OFFLINE   MarthaJonesFan

MarthaJonesFan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

Gosh, I've got into SO many new artists - about 45 last year and around 26 already this year. This is my list from this year:

8. Nerina Pallot

Alyssa Reid's the only one that I've really fell in love with though. I also love Carrie, Nerina and Carly, but Alyssa's the main one. Going to see her live in June!

Nerina is PERFECT! <3

I've got her first, second and fourth albums - Fires is definitely the best! Turn Me On Again is my favourite song, however, The Graduate is in the post but is taking ages. :P

Posted Image

If tomorrow never comes, I want you to know right now that I,

I'm gonna love you until the day I die

And if tomorrow falls asleep, can you hold me first?

I'm gonna love you like it's the last night on earth ♥

@Joseph_MJF_1D

x_LastNightOnEarth_x

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 925 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Fires is my favorite, but The Graduate is a VERY close second being that it's the first album of hers I heard, and it's that album that made me fall in love with her :) My favorite song ever, ever, ever is Sophia - SO beautiful!

AMPY2BF.png

OFFLINE   JimJim

JimJim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 218 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Nerina Pallot is fantastic and the 'Fires' album is phenomenal, anyone who loves Delta would probably love Nerina too, very similar artists IMO.

Martha, 'The Graduate' is great as well, so I hope you enjoy it. It gets a bit dragged down with too many slow songs towards the end, but still has great highlights like 'Real Late Starter', 'I Don't Want To Go Out' and 'Human'.

x_LastNightOnEarth_x

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 925 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
^Human is glorious <3

I love It Starts and It Was Me, too. Oh, and Coming Home. Hell, the entire album is flawless, just like Nerina herself.

AMPY2BF.png

OFFLINE   MarthaJonesFan

MarthaJonesFan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

Fires is my favorite, but The Graduate is a VERY close second being that it's the first album of hers I heard, and it's that album that made me fall in love with her :) My favorite song ever, ever, ever is Sophia - SO beautiful!

Sophia is brilliant! Turn Me On Again, Real Late Starter and Everybody's Gone To War surpass it for me, but they're all amazing really!

Nerina Pallot is fantastic and the 'Fires' album is phenomenal, anyone who loves Delta would probably love Nerina too, very similar artists IMO.

Martha, 'The Graduate' is great as well, so I hope you enjoy it. It gets a bit dragged down with too many slow songs towards the end, but still has great highlights like 'Real Late Starter', 'I Don't Want To Go Out' and 'Human'.

Thank you! I can't wait for it to come. Play.com had to order in stock, so it's taking a long time. I downloaded Real Late Starter a while ago though and absolutely love it. :)

Edited by MarthaJonesFan, 18 April 2012 - 03:43 AM.

Posted Image

If tomorrow never comes, I want you to know right now that I,

I'm gonna love you until the day I die

And if tomorrow falls asleep, can you hold me first?

I'm gonna love you like it's the last night on earth ♥

@Joseph_MJF_1D

OFFLINE   greeneyes

greeneyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
^ Oh Nerina Pallot is probably my actual favourite artist these days... sorry Delta (!)... I discovered her in 2006 with Everybody's Gone To War and loved the Fires album, so meaningful... The Graduate is fab too - more playful and fun than Fires, I felt it really should have been her breakout record, Year of The Wolf is constantly on my ipod.... i still havent tired of it since last June.... she is such a great artist, it sucks she hasnt broken into the mainstream more... she truly deserves more success....

Interesting that there's a couple of us on Delta's forum that like her... because like Delta, most of my friends hvae never heard of her or dont know her music.... I definetly would recommend her to Delta fans especially anyone that loves MI the most...

My fave Nerina tunes:
This Will Be Our Year- (Piano version) love this song so much
Idaho- those strings!!! such a great song
Sophia
It Starts
The Right Side
Put Your Hands Up
Butterfly

I always feel like Delta should go back down this route Nerina sticks to... live instrument-based music suited her so much better

OFFLINE   flying-guitars

flying-guitars

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
Amaranthe-

I would like Delta to sing this song....Minus the growls from the start......and by the 1 min mark U will know what I mean...

OFFLINE   DeltaFan

DeltaFan

Graphics Maker/Obsessive Moonie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Foster and Allen. I have known about them for years but had no idea they sung some songs I love to bits. I played them by accident on our media player and WOW! I thought. So now I'm into them and am puzzled why I rejected them before. I just didn't know they sung some songs I love

Here im standing in the night my crescent wand the only light

Posted Image

^ gif not by me :P

OFFLINE   Sophiebear

Sophiebear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 956 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Duotone. Saw him live and it was so beautiful. 1 man, 2 guitars a loop pedal and a cello. So simple but utterly stunning. :wub:

Youtube -> 'you don't need church duotone' -> weep with joy. :)

xo

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Walshy

Walshy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,006 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
another minute past midnight. New sydney band, did a gig with them a few weeks ago, theyre pretty cool guys
Posted Image

OFFLINE   -possessionless

-possessionless

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

Gabrielle Aplin, Ben Howard, Nina Nesbitt and Daughter!

OFFLINE   claire lou

claire lou

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 1,216 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

^ Oh Nerina Pallot is probably my actual favourite artist these days... sorry Delta (!)... I discovered her in 2006 with Everybody's Gone To War and loved the Fires album, so meaningful... The Graduate is fab too - more playful and fun than Fires, I felt it really should have been her breakout record, Year of The Wolf is constantly on my ipod.... i still havent tired of it since last June.... she is such a great artist, it sucks she hasnt broken into the mainstream more... she truly deserves more success....

Interesting that there's a couple of us on Delta's forum that like her... because like Delta, most of my friends hvae never heard of her or dont know her music.... I definetly would recommend her to Delta fans especially anyone that loves MI the most...

My fave Nerina tunes:
This Will Be Our Year- (Piano version) love this song so much
Idaho- those strings!!! such a great song
Sophia
It Starts
The Right Side
Put Your Hands Up
Butterfly

I always feel like Delta should go back down this route Nerina sticks to... live instrument-based music suited her so much better

Good choice of songs there. :). Love Nerina, I'd love to go to one of her Christmas shows. :)

OFFLINE   thaisdramaqueen

thaisdramaqueen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Jessie J (Who You Are), Alicia Keys (Try to Sleep with a Broken Heart), Elisa (Gli Ostaccoli del Cuore), Leslie Roy, Westlifw (Solitarie), Carrie Underwood (I Told You So), Brandi Carlile (The Story), Lana del Rey (National Anthem), Bellefire (Anywhere, Anytime), Rascall Flatts (Whqt Hurts the Most), Michel Bolton (How Am ai Supposed ti Live Without You), Alexandra Stan (Saxobeats), David Cook (Goodbye to the Girl), Kimberly Caldwel (Say Love), Marisa Monte (Ainda Bem), Scorpions (Wind of Change), Olivia Newton-Jonh (A Little More Love), Adela Popescu (Doar Tu), Andra & What's Up (K La Meteo)

Delta-08animation_zpsffa5e049.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: New, Discovered, Soul, Rejuvinated, Fads, Passion, The music

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users