Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Facebook now forcing everyone to use Timeline in February

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   claire lou

claire lou

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 1,216 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
I stopped using Facebook last year, it sounds pretty messed up now, a lot of people seem to think it's going the same way as MySpace

OFFLINE   aussiemusiclover

aussiemusiclover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,843 posts

I stopped using Facebook last year, it sounds pretty messed up now, a lot of people seem to think it's going the same way as MySpace

It's already started happening. Myspace was king when it was privately owned, then they realised how much they were worth and became a public company (owned by Rupert Murdoch), things got stuffed up, and everyone jumped on the bankwagon to the next big thing.

Facebook is about to go public as they've realised how much they're worth and how much money they can make.

I don't use facebook, but I've seen the new layout, and it's a carbon copy of how myspace once looked.

Kind Regards,

aussiemusiclover

Edited by aussiemusiclover, 09 February 2012 - 09:18 AM.

aussiemusiclover.jpg
aussiemusiclover... formerly deltaluva2.

stand-by-hird-small_zps3420ec3b.jpg

OFFLINE   Daniel

Daniel

Big Brother fan

• Premium Members
  • 685 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
I was thinking the other day that I could make a new service that is like facebook but no app support or anything like that. Just photo and status update with comment support and that it.
"Everything is pretty much possible if you believe in yourself." ~ Celine Dion

OFFLINE   Daniel

Daniel

Big Brother fan

• Premium Members
  • 685 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
but I don't know if I can handle it though
"Everything is pretty much possible if you believe in yourself." ~ Celine Dion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users