Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Delta leaving theatre of How To Succeed In Business....

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   fredandadele

fredandadele

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
A small clip of Delta leaving the Al Hirshfeld Theatre after seeing How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying, starring Nick Jonas. She's at the 2:27 mark.

Edited by fredandadele, 26 January 2012 - 04:17 AM.

Posted Image

OFFLINE   claire lou

claire lou

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 1,216 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Cool, thanks :)

OFFLINE   fredandadele

fredandadele

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Can someone tell me what the cast is doing at the :45 sec mark? It looks llike they are thanking the orchestra leader maybe? But that's where Delta is and I see Delta's hair when the spotlight goes on and it looks like they are thanking her! :lol: :lol:
Posted Image

OFFLINE   rachelm

rachelm

starlight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
That's why I love delta, she is generous and gracious, it's so nice that she takes the time to stop and have pictures with fans! She's amazing!!

tumblr_mdy28gi4sp1r3qj73o4_500.gif

OFFLINE   delbrit

delbrit

Baby Doll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,108 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I want her to change her make up. She's like, making herself look older then she is with it.
Glad to see her being nice to fans still!

Sweet dreams are made of this

Posted Image

I traveled the world

and the seven seas

every-bodies looking for something

Fight Like A Girl *Dances*

OFFLINE   Sally

Sally

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Mmm.. She's been wearing very heavy makeup lately. I like her more natural looks and she's naturally beautiful so there's really no need.

OFFLINE   Zoe

Zoe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Gorgeous! D looks so much like her mum!

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Eissa

Eissa

Head Bitch In Charge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,251 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Wow, as much as I would have loved to meet Delta for two seconds, looking at that crowd makes me happy that I didn't stay for after the show. The Jonas fangirls were crazy.

OFFLINE   musiqfan

musiqfan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Can someone tell me what the cast is doing at the :45 sec mark? It looks llike they are thanking the orchestra leader maybe? But that's where Delta is and I see Delta's hair when the spotlight goes on and it looks like they are thanking her! :lol: :lol:

Delta was not that close to the stage. She and the Jonases were about 8 rows back from the stage, in the middle of the orchestra section.

But yes, they were acknowledging the orchestra.

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,890 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Delta's tweet regarding the play:

Congratulations to @nickjonas on the most amazing opening night! :) What a way to start the chapter as "F-I-N-C-H" xxx
13 hours ago via web

ONLINE   In_This_Life

In_This_Life

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 863 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Thanks for posting the vid D looks great

OFFLINE   Kade

Kade

Regina Phalange

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
She looks beautiful and she's so amazing to her fans. Posted Image

nk93QbA.png

OFFLINE   greeneyes

greeneyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
<Groans> And what about your own career dear ??? Yay for Nick and all that but seriously enough with the following him around like his lapdog and how about getting your own career in gear for a change .... i know, i know i'm being mean but jeez it is sooooooooooooooooooo boring another year , more of same old , same old... it must be time for another holiday for Delta me thinks too, no wait ...she was in Hawaii last week right... or maybe there was an ultra important meeting about her new album there lol............... God im so jaded with this girl now.... she's been following him around for months now being "supportive", still holidaying like they going out of fashion ........... and still no new music... im this close to giving up on her , i really am

OFFLINE   musiqfan

musiqfan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
Well, Nick did say in an interview recently that she'll be splitting her time between New York with him, Australia, and LA so maybe in the times they are apart she'll be working. We know she has to go back to Australia at the end of February for work, and she'll be in New York in the middle of February since Nick said they would spend Valentines Day together. Maybe the LA time will be spent on work as well since Nick won't be in LA again anytime soon.

Anyway, I didn't see these posted of Delta at the opening and after party

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Nick's mom tweeted this picture of all of them backstage before the show.

Posted Image

OFFLINE   rachelm

rachelm

starlight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
That 2nd picture looks so Awakward! Nick looks like he's posing with someone he barely knows, not his gf!!

Edited by rachelm, 28 January 2012 - 08:20 AM.

tumblr_mdy28gi4sp1r3qj73o4_500.gif

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,890 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Thanks for the pics and video :)

OFFLINE   delbrit

delbrit

Baby Doll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,108 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

<Groans> And what about your own career dear ??? Yay for Nick and all that but seriously enough with the following him around like his lapdog and how about getting your own career in gear for a change .... i know, i know i'm being mean but jeez it is sooooooooooooooooooo boring another year , more of same old , same old... it must be time for another holiday for Delta me thinks too, no wait ...she was in Hawaii last week right... or maybe there was an ultra important meeting about her new album there lol............... God im so jaded with this girl now.... she's been following him around for months now being "supportive", still holidaying like they going out of fashion ........... and still no new music... im this close to giving up on her , i really am

Honestly THIS IS THE TRUTH!

She'll probably need another holiday before the start of The Voice, with her dogs or some shit...

Also may Unfollow and unlike her if I don't get any worthwhile information, from her actual mouth or through twitter.
She gotta learn!!

Sweet dreams are made of this

Posted Image

I traveled the world

and the seven seas

every-bodies looking for something

Fight Like A Girl *Dances*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users