Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Has anyone ever had any near death experiences?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Alaska

Alaska

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
it isn't really a near death, but i passed out and in my mind an image appeared, it was like i was moving closer to it, so that was random.

OFFLINE   eccles

eccles

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
  • In September 1999 I could feel myself having a heart attack. I rang for an ambulance. I remember the ambulance going up the ramp to the A & E at the Gold Coast Hospital. Next thing I remember was lying on a gurney in a bath of sweat looking up at the gorgeous nurses and doctors who had defribulated me back to life. They told me I had died.
  • I had NO Near Death Experiences. Science has proved now that NDE's are caused by an imbalance of the chemicals in the brain as it is being starved of blood. That causes hallucinations leading people, especially those who are religious thinking they are seeing tunnels with lights at the end.
  • I used to be a Roman Catholic, but my study of Science convinced me there is no God, no "Afterlife" and no "Supernatural".I am now an Atheist.

Robert Tobin

OFFLINE   Michaela

Michaela

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
When I was younger (Maybe 6 or 7) I had been out for the day, with my mum, her friend and her daughter. When we were driving home on the motorway it was starting to get dark. Anyway, we're going down at 70, and all of a sudden a car comes into view that has just been abandoned on the road. Somehow my friends mum stopped but there was a coach right behind us. Luckily the coach driver managed to swirve and stop, but the police officer told us that had he not, we would have all been dead.

Not quite near death, but, on the day of the London bombings I should have gone to work with my uncle for work experience. It was only at the last minute I decided not too, otherwise I would have been on one of the trains with the bombs.

OFFLINE   Tj_pinkgurl

Tj_pinkgurl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
I wouldn't know where to start :P

wtccbd.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users