Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Hanson... remember mmmbop?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   aussiechick007

aussiechick007

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

14 years on and they're still going strong... I can't stop listening to their new album! its just so... feel good... and fun!

"give a little heart and soul... let your body lose control..."

ps. don't feel bad if you thought they were a one-hit-wonder with mmmbop... I just got curious recently to see what they were up to now!
In six thousand years what will this mean, words from the heart or a melody?

OFFLINE   DeltaFan

DeltaFan

Graphics Maker/Obsessive Moonie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I had no idea who they were when I was young....until...
Until I saw that they were featured on a spice girls movie video tape I owned lol. I did not like them, nor did I ever see their cds

Here im standing in the night my crescent wand the only light

Posted Image

^ gif not by me :P

OFFLINE   aussiechick007

aussiechick007

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
hahaha! you don't even remember mmmbop? clearly you didn't have older siblings??

I had a poster of them on my wall....... and always thought they were girls :blush:
In six thousand years what will this mean, words from the heart or a melody?

OFFLINE   DeltaGirl

DeltaGirl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
lol i thought they were girls at the time - but my best friend at that time (we were like 6 or 7 :P) wanted to marry one of them.... taylor maybe, i think... idk... but yeah.... they made me lol then and now :D
Stay Classy :)

OFFLINE   miss.megan

miss.megan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Oh good ol Hanson!! My sister was OBSESSED with Hanson, and convinced that she was going to marry Taylor haha Teeny boppers! :)

Can't believe they're touring Australia in September! My sister and I are going (more like she's dragging me along, but anywho) and she was like "My 12 year old self wouldn't forgive my 25 year old self if I didn't go! and maybe Taylor will see me and it will be love at first sight..." Sure, sure.

OFFLINE   JimJim

JimJim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 218 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
My sister was/still is a massive fan of Hanson, so I inherently grew up listening to them.

It's a common misconception that they are a one-hit wonder, they had a whole bunch of hits between 1997 and 2000 in Australia:
- mmmBop (#1) - 5th highest selling of 1997
- Where's The Love (#2) - 13th highest selling of 1997
- I Will Come To You (#2) - 15th highest selling of 1997
- Weird (#12) - 84th highest selling of 1998
- Thinking Of You (#6) - 96th highest selling of 1998
- If Only (#9)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users