Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

When will the album be released?

fourth album release date poll

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

Poll: When will the new album be released? (44 member(s) have cast votes)

When will Delta release her fourth album?

1. January (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. February (3 votes [6.82%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.82%

3. March (6 votes [13.64%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 13.64%

4. April (6 votes [13.64%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 13.64%

5. May (7 votes [15.91%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 15.91%

6. June (2 votes [4.55%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.55%

7. July (4 votes [9.09%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 9.09%

8. August (0 votes [0.00%])

9. September (1 votes [2.27%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 2.27%

10. October (2 votes [4.55%] - View)

11. November (1 votes [2.27%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 2.27%

12. December (0 votes [0.00%])

13. 2013 (2 votes [4.55%] - View)

14. 2014 (0 votes [0.00%])

15. 2015 (0 votes [0.00%])

16. 2016 (0 votes [0.00%])

17. 2017 (0 votes [0.00%])

18. 2018 (0 votes [0.00%])

19. 2019 (8 votes [18.18%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 18.18%

20. Soon (2 votes [4.55%] - View)

Vote Guests cannot vote

OFFLINE   Jason

Jason

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 314 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
We all know that when it comes to the release date of Delta's fourth album we know nothing.
So let's predict when the album will finally be released and see who's right if when the time comes!

Edited by Jason, 03 January 2012 - 01:56 AM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Visit Planet Delta today!

OFFLINE   claire lou

claire lou

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 1,216 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
How about the year 3000 :P

Haha no seriously I think met middle of this year :)

OFFLINE   xoxo...DG...xoxo

xoxo...DG...xoxo

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 1,592 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
I voted for March cos we haven't been told much about it yet ... but Delta did say the albums finished so fingers crossed way before then! xxx

OFFLINE   greeneyes

greeneyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Hmmm.. I guess thats all we can do for now .. Guess..:-)

Me, id say if there is one single before the album... Then album will be third or fourth week of march in australia or if two singles... Then im guessing third or fourth week of may...

I hope Sony dont sit on the album.. Look at kelly clarkson and there's the canadian twins ryandan... They have been promising an album since 2009... Their album got cancelled last minute last november for like the 4th or 5th time...

Or dare i say it... Delta and nick part and she decides to chuck the album again!!! (i kbow this wont happen but imagine if it did.... It would be crazy!!! 2013 would be ambitious to say the least then lol...

But seriously.. I **hope ** by june the album will be out somewhere. Australia at least...

OFFLINE   O_serendipity

O_serendipity

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
"early 2012" means EARLY for me :)
& for international "soon" means "never" or "next year" !
Oriane - 25 - France - Delta fan since 2003

ONLINE   bare_hands

bare_hands

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
i voted july i reckon a single late march then another single in may then album july

OFFLINE   delbrit

delbrit

Baby Doll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,124 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
2013 is my most honest prediction,

but were I to be positive or even believe what she's said about being ready and wanting it out this year aka based upon the whole 2012 comeback/career resurrection train I'd say anywhere between July and December. (Since we don't have a date yet, and dates come out at least three months beforehand)

Edited by delbrit, 03 January 2012 - 05:21 PM.

Sweet dreams are made of this

Posted Image

I traveled the world

and the seven seas

every-bodies looking for something

Fight Like A Girl *Dances*

OFFLINE   Kade

Kade

Regina Phalange

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,220 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Never at this rate Posted Image

nk93QbA.png

OFFLINE   the_purplebutterfly

the_purplebutterfly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Dates are released 3 months beforehand? Eek!
Lets hope they tell us things this month then.

5ccd79361a03c9ac6cbef27481094643.jpg

Thank you Thais! xx

Twitter: @miss_hali11

OFFLINE   Paddyl90

Paddyl90

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,289 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
If she didn't have The Voice commitments then I would be slightly concerned about the unknown release date. The show will rate will and would mean great exposure for her, just so longs it doesn't come across as though she's using the show for her own advancements rather than the show's talent. It just makes sense whilst she's here for a period of time to get back into the Australian music scene and rebuild her career. She could gain a whole new younger fanbase with this next album, kids that were too young to know her like when we were younger in 2002/03.

Edited by Paddyl90, 03 January 2012 - 06:30 PM.

2nu8181.png

"Thanku for ur appreciation and I appreciate your love and support xxx" - Delta Goodrem

OFFLINE   greeneyes

greeneyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Haha... Who picked 2019?! That prob will be when album number five comes!!

I agree paddy the voice is good platform but i hope she doesnt over rely on it for promo.. It works most of the time to build hype if a judge on a show like it performs their stuff but i just dont want it to be over used for promo... Then it gets tacky... One major single performance on it.. Maybe one album track but after that i hope she looks elsewhere for promo opportunities

OFFLINE   greeneyes

greeneyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Haha... Who picked 2019?! That prob will be when album number five comes!!

I agree paddy the voice is good platform but i hope she doesnt over rely on it for promo.. It works most of the time to build hype if a judge on a show like it performs their stuff but i just dont want it to be over used for promo... Then it gets tacky... One major single performance on it.. Maybe one album track but after that i hope she looks elsewhere for promo opportunities

OFFLINE   Brad

Brad

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 2,784 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I said June. First single February. She lets the music do the talking, it does well on charts. Then two weeks later she releases video and starts to promote it as it heads towards Platinum sales and Delta becomes relevant again, before the Voice starts airing. For the first 6 weeks its not the live shows so Delta couldnt promote her music on show anyway. So lets say May is when live shows begin and thats when she premieres never before heard second single which has high viewers and also does really well. She can release the album two weeks after that. With valuable exposure from The Voice and an expected successful two singles preceding the album, the third single is set up for success as well as Deltas international bid. International record companys would be more inclined to spend on Delta if she proves success at home and I'm expecting Two number one singles and a multi platinum album before she spends solid time promoting overseas. Considering Australia is the only market she has a large fanbase in, she can afford to release albums at a later date in other countries. But to sweeten the deal, I think she should spend a lot of time hyping up the first single in the US and the UK before hitting with the next single which should be a new song not even on the Australian album (as Jessie J did with Domino) to get them to buy the new version of the album that dedicated international fans would have already illegally downloaded or imported. Its important to make international fans feel important.

I'm assuming that the blind auditions that will air for over a month only take a few days to film, so after they are filmed - Delta has like a full month (or if not, she can fly to Australia for a few days and then come back) to do solid promotion of radio and TV in the States, getting the first single off the ground. Songs take a long time to grow in the States. I'm expecting first single early February, mid February to be when blind auditions are taped, and then Delta promotes in Australia for a month, tapes the 'Battle Rounds' episodes and then has like 2 months until Live Shows start airing, which she can use to get things rolling in the States and perhaps do showcases in the UK. Once live shows start, she should dedicate all her time to Australia and her contestants. While shes in Australia, the first single will probably be doing reasonably well in the US and she should continue to promote that song in the US when she returns but also do heaps of phone interviews and using social media to reach out to international fans. After Voice is finished, she should go on a million TV shows in the States, hyping up first single. The US and UK could probably get album release in November which would also be released as a Deluxe album in Australia and prove to be a great tool for Australia. She'd probs have like 4 Top 10 singles and be able to do an arena tour in early 2013. We'll see

Posted Image

OFFLINE   claire lou

claire lou

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 1,216 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
I hope you're right on one thing... She releases here in the UK & does at least one show here, maybe she could follow in Idina Menzel's footsteps and play a one off show at The Royal Albert Hall??

OFFLINE   greeneyes

greeneyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
All i hope is things are actually being planned or have been already and properly too... The delta era was handled very badly...it was very slap dash and poorly planned... It was insane the uk was ignored... Slightly more than 20% of her total album sales to date can be traced to uk sales of innocent eyes and mistaken identity...

This lack of management is alarming really... A truly well orchestrated plan for the album needs a very interested and hands on manager at the heart of her plans... And even if she signs soon to someone... It doesnt really leave alot of time for a real rapport to be built up... I hope its a big global firm she sugns to ... This is really one very big piece of the puzzle that needs to be sorted soon

but really i think a simultaenous worldwide release is silly talk for delta where she is at globally now... I say focus on australia til the voice ends mid year then hopefully if she has relaunched successfully in australia, the rest of the world can fall into place for the latter half of 2012... America will consume most that time but really in europe at least doesnt need so much promo.. Few tv shows here and there and she can dip in and out easily...

again i just hope things are being planned properly... Things can change but never again should a whole continent be ignored... Especially if US success remains elusive

Edited by greeneyes, 04 January 2012 - 02:58 AM.

OFFLINE   bryndavis

bryndavis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 709 posts
My prediction is May but I'd like it a little bit earlier than that.

But I don't really care when it is released if we start hearing official things. Or even just exciting rumours. Anything at all would be great at this point, because this silence is deafening.

The album is (reportedly) done, so we should really know something soon. Look at other artists who are releasing in the first half of this year - the balls are rolling already for a lot of them. Leona Lewis, Lana Del Rey... even Christina Aguilera, their eras are all in different stages of launching but at least something's happening. We have nothing :(....... I'm fed up of moaning! lol!

OFFLINE   aussiechick007

aussiechick007

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
WOW I never thought this day would come!!

I am so out of the loop... had pretty much given up on Delta and any hope of a 4th album... and I've been a fan since neighbours!!

This is too good to be true! and I just read that she said its a 'loop back' to the Innocent Eyes days... WOW again I'm so excited for this!!

not getting my hopes up that it'll be TOO soon though......... I mean, we haven't heard anything official yet about any kind of releases ;)
In six thousand years what will this mean, words from the heart or a melody?

OFFLINE   DeltaFan

DeltaFan

Graphics Maker/Obsessive Moonie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
One day I hope she will stop procrastinating and get off that chair. One day she will be too old to care :(

Here im standing in the night my crescent wand the only light

Posted Image

^ gif not by me :P

OFFLINE   Adam :)

Adam :)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,198 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

One day I hope she will stop procrastinating and get off that chair. One day she will be too old to care :(

One day WE will be too old to care!

So I stand on this hill
With my flag held high
With the will to survive
Bullets flying by
Broken hears scattered on this battlefield
Holding out for something real
I won't give up
I won't give in
I fight for hope in this
WAR ON LOVE

OFFLINE   DeltaFan

DeltaFan

Graphics Maker/Obsessive Moonie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

One day WE will be too old to care!

LOL :). Exactly

Here im standing in the night my crescent wand the only light

Posted Image

^ gif not by me :P

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fourth album, release date, poll

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users