Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Favorite moments from both tours

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   DeltaFan

DeltaFan

Graphics Maker/Obsessive Moonie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Visualize:
1: love the 'electric storm' performance with the curtains hanging around her and her energy!!! Fantastic! Probably my most replayed moment

2: I loved how Brian was brought along! It appears like he is going to do a weak performance for a couple seconds, but he does not and the duets are wonderful and so cute. I. love how he wrote on his hand that he loved her! I liked sensible and non-raunchy Brian here. I did not like him on the BA tour, thought he acted like a total tool....!

3: opening!!! The butterfly girl with wand writing her name...curtain drops and reveals Delfa and she performs...amazing!

4: calling out the audience, spotting signs etc. I like these scenes, thought they were cute

5: intimate piano way out in the audience! Sigh! Thought she was FLAWLESS in these performances. She just GLOWED as well! Her smile radiated from inside out. Delta was back...for GOOD!

6: flashbacks and clips on the big screen. Loved this...!!!! Super sweet and moving!

BA tour
To be honest, I did not like it much at all. Ok
ok...I DID like the opening performance, but that was it I think.

Here im standing in the night my crescent wand the only light

Posted Image

^ gif not by me :P

OFFLINE   CielNocturne

CielNocturne

lion hearted girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,972 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I agree so much on 2!

But I loved so many moments during the BA Tour...for example the opening and Innocent Eyes + In This Life. I also really liked the jazzy Mistaken Identity version. I adore this song but it seems to be very hard to perform it - i hated those dancers during MI at the Visualize tour, lol

As for Visualize I love the piano moments, especially with the white piano (Born to Try, Last Night on Earth, Fragile) and Electric Storm. I also really like Be Strong and adooore her dresses (especially the first one, the blue one) SO MUCH!

tumblr_mjnpyvhkSl1qeo225o1_400.png
"All I got is this heart that I am willing to lose, I know in this life - I give it everything."

"Found a girl inside of me that I've been missing for so long, told her I that I'd never leave."

"Just when I stopped looking I saw just how far I'd come - in this life."

"One day, we won't exist, and all the hurt will turn to dust

It is easier to shut down than to open up to trust."

OFFLINE   vegasdancer

vegasdancer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
yeah i thought the outfits were overall better on Visualise than BA...
but i totally agree with 3.!!! i loved the opening of Visualise with the fluttering butterfly on the screen and all that - so cute!!!!!!

the white piano was absolutely awesome!!!!!!!!!! especially in Fragile with the standing 'chandelier' thingo.

but i really, really loved her performance of Be Strong on Visualise (as well as her dress, lol!!!) it was so beautiful and moving!!!

hmm i often find myself watching over moments in both tours, i find them both amazing and personal in their own ways, and let's hope Delta hits out with another tour sometime soon!!!!!!!!!

OFFLINE   vegasdancer

vegasdancer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
actually i forgot to add that i also loved the queen of the night/sweet dreams/predictable scene from Delta's BA tour - her outfits there were alos really pretty!!! :)

the ending of Lost Without You was also pretty good too :) but overall i guess i still prefer the Visualise tour

OFFLINE   Paddyl90

Paddyl90

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,289 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Visualise:

1) Intro - Butterfly
2) Electric Storm performance (imagine if she performed it now...it would be so much more powerful as her voice has become more powerful)

The Visualise Tour was "meh" in comparison to Believe Again. Her voice was nowhere near as good or strong as it is now and some songs on the tour were unlistenable.

Believe Again Tour:

1) Intro - the heartbeat sound as the lights dimmed, being there, it gave me shivers!! Just a rush of OMG! came over me.
2) Mistaken Identity remix
3) Butterfly acoustic
4) Running Away acoustic was insane! Gets me pumped all the time!
5) YWOBMH dance break bit! The remix...being there live was awesome with everyone dancing.
6) The medley was great...high energy got the place going
7) Together We Are One / One Day mash up
8) Lost Without You ending couldn't have been done better. The clapping along at the end just felt like everyone was in unison. Special moment for me.

The B.A tour kicked Visualise Tour's butt for me. The next one will be even better! I hope she sticks to theatre / smaller venues...I prefer it being more intimate because she isn't a P!nk or a Lady Gaga big props / performances that needs the bigger spaces of an arena. But depends once again on the album, it's success and the type of music. She may surprise me.

2nu8181.png

"Thanku for ur appreciation and I appreciate your love and support xxx" - Delta Goodrem

OFFLINE   levi8baker

levi8baker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
You covered some good points here, I think a meaningful response is very important for comments.

OFFLINE   ninafan

ninafan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Visualise(those that went to the Brisbane show might agree with me) Brian forgetting the words of Almost Here it happened at the end of the song/catwalk him and Delta were laughing and promised Rich they would be more composed during the next song, Believe Again well that had to be Roland.

Edited by ninafan, 07 December 2011 - 09:45 PM.

OFFLINE   aussiechick007

aussiechick007

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Believe again -
Queen of the night/sweet dreams/predictable
Innocent eyes piano 'interlude'
Impro dance!!

Visualise -
Piano out on the catwalk (born to try, fragile, last night on earth) - I just keep listening to these songs over and over, the performances were amazing!
Be Strong
Longer

The BA tour will always be more 'real' for me because I was there :) (and might I add SO CLOSE to hugging Delta until she turned to the screaming fans behind me :( - an almost favourite moment ;) )

Edited by aussiechick007, 05 January 2012 - 12:40 AM.

In six thousand years what will this mean, words from the heart or a melody?

OFFLINE   DeltaFan

DeltaFan

Graphics Maker/Obsessive Moonie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

Believe again -
Queen of the night/sweet dreams/predictable
Innocent eyes piano 'interlude'
Impro dance!!

Visualise -
Piano out on the catwalk (born to try, fragile, last night on earth) - I just keep listening to these songs over and over, the performances were amazing!
Be Strong
Longer

The BA tour will always be more 'real' for me because I was there :) (and might I add SO CLOSE to hugging Delta until she turned to the screaming fans behind me :( - an almost favourite moment ;) )

What a bummer! I feel bad for you! I would feel so angry if she didn't hug me but other's instead when we were so close to hugging. I hope you will get your chance next time. I'm sure she didn't mean to hug reject you!

Here im standing in the night my crescent wand the only light

Posted Image

^ gif not by me :P

OFFLINE   aussiechick007

aussiechick007

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

What a bummer! I feel bad for you! I would feel so angry if she didn't hug me but other's instead when we were so close to hugging. I hope you will get your chance next time. I'm sure she didn't mean to hug reject you!

Thanks! haha I think I remember at the time on the old forum trying to find out who was sitting behind me but I never did work it out!
In six thousand years what will this mean, words from the heart or a melody?

OFFLINE   delbrit

delbrit

Baby Doll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,124 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Believe Again:
Sweet Dreams/queen of The Night Medley..keep on playing that track over and over
Innocent Eyes extended solo--owns my life, not going to lie, if she showed half the skill she showed in that on the new album I'd be impressed
You Will Only Break My Heart-Humourous
Mistaken Identity extended outro-shows off the song more
Acoustic section in general rocked
Final section kicked my arse
Better vocals
better stage presence
Out Of The Blue Sarcastic version kicks arse.

(I hated the dresses though, The last section and the acoustic section where the only good bits costumically, with the Encore outfit..actually the last two sections are so much better then the first two in so many ways)

Visualise:
Opening all the way through Butterfly into Mistaken Identity was amazing
Will You Fall For Me live was an amazing experience, all those piano songs were special.
The Analyst ending of that section
Every, Single, Time, I, cried *Which was like, ten times*
Flying Without Wings
All the covers and the I Don't Care section was cute as hell.
Her various stuff ups were cute
Electric Storm was epic

(Did not like her vocals, didn't know how much they sucked till I got the DVD)

I think over-rall Visualise had better idea's behind it and the costumes were amazinggggggggggg, but Believe Again had vocal skills and stage presence up a notch or two. I think she suits theatres and shouldn't go out of her better places which is theatres, but I think some of the fun and intimacy (In the sense of how she picked her tracks) and fairy tale prettiness of Visualise need to put into the next tour. Visuliase was just fun
I hated Believe Again's greatest hit's structure and I thought she could've done Brave Face really live, Possesionsless and Bare Hands could've been worked into it easily.
Visualise having been there had the most immense buzz and passion

The only part of Visualises costumes I hated was the suit at the end, a total buzz kill.

Edited by delbrit, 29 January 2012 - 09:05 PM.

Sweet dreams are made of this

Posted Image

I traveled the world

and the seven seas

every-bodies looking for something

Fight Like A Girl *Dances*

OFFLINE   Sally

Sally

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Visualise
- Piano on the Catwalk
- Last Night on Earth
- Born to Try
- Out of the Blue
- Longer
- Liked the first costume for Butterfly
- A little to late
- Lost without you
- Butterfly
- Flying without wings
- Will you fall for Me
- The Analyst
- Extraordinary Day
- Hated the backing singers

Believe Again
- Opening
- Believe Again, Innocent Eyes, I can't break it to my heart
- First costume
- The Brave Face section
- The Born to Try, Butterfly, Running Away section
- Delta and Brians duet
- Delta's voice and confidence
- It felt more personal
- Lost without you
- Didn't like Queen of the Night/Predictable/Sweet Dreams
- The Atmosphere of it

OFFLINE   DeltaGirl

DeltaGirl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
lol i forgot about Roland!!
haha

and I know this wasnt either tour as such, but at A Night With Delta, she and Brian did a Posh and Becks immitation - FLAWLESSLY too I might add!
Stay Classy :)

OFFLINE   dj030892

dj030892

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Visualise Tour:
- I loved how the piano was centred on the stage between the audience.
- The Longer performance was cute.
- The opening was amazing!

Believe Again Tour:
- Once again, the opening - just watching it gets me excited, it would have been amazing to actually have been there.
- How she deviated a bit with the piano during Innocent Eyes.
- Brian McFadden was hilarious.
- Delta's voice! Especially in Almost Here. Brian's voice seemed rather poor in comparsion.
- I loved the two kids she brought up on stage with her as well as Glen's South Park impression.

OFFLINE   ninafan

ninafan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Brian always is hilarious though. I had to turn around during the stage B stuff as I was VIP, another thing I loved from Visualise is that Delta read out my greetings from the forum sign which someone from my dad's work made for me and it took a little bit of work to get to the finished(laminated) product first I was just going to have photos of Delta from mags but then 2 weeks before the concert got the brilliant idea of asking the forum for their photos with Delta to be on the poster.

OFFLINE   innocent___eyes

innocent___eyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
i feel the earth move of the visualise tour.
Realy loved the young delta version it was so cute.

Innocent Eyes - Not Me, Not I Butterfly - A Year Ago Today Out Of The Blue - The Analyst - Mistaken Identity - Extraordinary Day - Be Strong - In My Own Time - Miscommunication - Electric Storm - Sanctuary - Last Night On Earth - This Is Not Me - Throw It Away - Will You Fall For Me - Fragile - You Are My Rock - Flawed Nobody Listened Disorientated - A Little Too Late - Believe Again - The Guardian - Bare Hands - Possessionless God Laughs - Brave Face - You Will Only Break My Heart - One Day - Angels In The Room Take Me Home - Breathe In, Breathe Out - Child Of The Universe - Touch - Wish You Were Here Sitting On Top Of The World - I'm Not Ready - Hunters And The Wolves - Dancing With A Broken Heart - Hypnotized - Safe To Believe - The Speed Of Life - War On Love - I Lost All Love 4 You - When My Stars Come Out - Control - UncoveredHow A Dream Looks - Silence Be Heard - Together We Are One - Waiting on forever - Fever - Right here waiting - Days go by - Fortune of Love - Turn you Away- Never Fades Away - Unsure- Love - Hear me Calling - Here i am - Beautiful Madness - I Don't Care The RiddleVisualise

" No point in talking what you should have been. And regretting the things that went on. Life's full of mistakes, destinies and fate. Remove the clouds, look at the bigger picture."  (quote from Delta Goodrem)

OFFLINE   Janelle<3Delta

Janelle<3Delta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Visualise

- opening (so beautiful)
- video snippets (created more meaning)
- piano section (love when it's just her and the piano - her vocals shine through even more)
- electric storm
- be strong and the talk before it
- innocent eyes encore

BA
- opening (so beautiful)
- innocent eyes (beginning and piano solo)
- in this life ( vocals simply amazing especially at the beginning)
- mistaken identity and out of the blue (loved the different versions)
- acoustic section
- encore of lwy

Edited by Janelle<3Delta, 24 April 2012 - 07:16 PM.

[img]IMG_0192 2.jpg[img]

OFFLINE   Walshy

Walshy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,006 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
Can we identify people on the BA tour DVD guys, I know eissa was in almost everything in the special features :) but what about the other forumers like the forumers telling the story of delta with the bug
Posted Image

ONLINE   Memories

Memories

Memories

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,969 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
*Visulise 2005 Tour*

A. Singer-Songwriter World:
  • Born to Try
  • Last Night on Earth
  • Fragile
C. Cheeky-Diva World
  • Predictable
  • Electric Storm
  • The Analyst
B. Casual-Ending World:
  • Extraordinary Day
  • Be Strong
  • Out of the Blue
  • Innocent Eyes

*Believe Again 2009 Tour*

A. Fantasy World
  • Innocent Eyes - Interlude: Solo Piano Piece -
  • In This Life
  • Not Me, Not I
B. Strong-Powerful and Balanced World
  • Out of the Blue -
(I wish she had sung "Brave Face"-"Billy Jean" I feel that was a waste!
Disappointed she let that slip by!)
  • Mistaken Identity - Powerful, strong and little angry
C. BoHo-Acoustic World
  • Born to Try
  • Butterfly
  • Running Away

Edited by Memories, 29 June 2012 - 08:58 AM.

bannerMemories07_zpsa809b648.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users