Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

T.V Shows You Like/ Movies You Like!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   DeltaFan

DeltaFan

Graphics Maker/Obsessive Moonie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Feel free to share your taste. Whatever you like! You can also share what you hate on T.V and film.

T.V
This is really shameful, but the only show I watch on T.V is XFactor Usa. That's all I have watched this year (apart from the news). Last year, all I watched was XFactor Australia and the Farmer wants a wife. Nothing on T.V interests me apart from these shows. Everything that seems to be on T.V is vampire or crime related. I'm not into this sort of T.V.

When I was younger (under 15) I watched shows such as Sailor Moon and Cardcaptors and Sabrina the Teenage Witch. Some I have seen more on Youtube than on actual T.V

A lot of the shows I like ended before I was born, like Bewitched, Bionic Woman, Knight Rider, Six Million Dollar Man, I dream of Jeannie and Buck Rogers. I have some of these on DVD or I just watch them online.

Some other shows I used to watch when I was younger are Lizzie Mcguire, Winx Club and The Saddle Club. I still watch these now and again.

MOVIES:
I'm a sucker for YouTube movies. I watch quite a bit on Youtube. Actually, I'm more of a movie person than a T.V person. I'm a sucker for romance films, but with little sex or violence. I try to avoid anything higher than a PG rating if possible, because I'm a wimp ;). My favourites are the movies based off Nicholas Sparks' books and I also LOVE Pride and Prejudice and Never Been Kissed..etc.
I'm also a lover of Disney and Pixar films, I think I have seen about 99.9% of them. And yes, I'm a HUGE sucker for the Barbie movie and Pokemon franchise. But I don't like what they have done to Barbie and also to Pokemon to make it more 'modern', so I haven't watched a couple recent Pokemon films and cringed during the latest 3 Barbie movies.

I do not like violent films or anything disturbing, I'm also not into vampires!

Edited by DeltaFan, 13 November 2011 - 10:32 PM.

Here im standing in the night my crescent wand the only light

Posted Image

^ gif not by me :P

OFFLINE   katie_

katie_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
My all time favourite show would be Gilmore Girls. Seen every episode probably about 8 times.

At the moment I'm currently watching: Hawaii Five-0, Castle, Gossip Girl, Hart of Dixie, Parenthood, New Girl, Bones, Community and QI. The only show I actually watch on tv right now as opposed to downloading is Rush which finishes for good this week. Boo! :(

I'm soooo behind on White Collar. And Psych. But Psych seems to take forever to be released on DVD and aired over here so I'll catch up eventually.

And I'm going to attempt to get through all of Lost. I just have to know how it ends.

As for movies I love Johnny Depp and Tim Burton. Especially pirates for Johnny they're probably my favourite movies of all time.

Shower me with confetti rain, down from open skies.

Posted Image

10.08.12 | 08.11.12

ONLINE   Memories

Memories

Memories

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,346 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
1. Televison Shows....
  • The Big Bang Theory