Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The UK & Europe Fans Thread

• Please log in to reply
1392 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   James

James

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 261 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
I have been away for a while and just thought to check up on how the UK meet up went and it didn't! Disappointing! haha. All my favourite forum topics have always been to do with UK forum meet-ups or random encounters with Delta, especially when she recorded at the studio down the road from Toni's house.

What happened to Juliette? (Was that her name? she recorded a forum video with delta one time)

i miss those days and i miss those ways... ^_^

OFFLINE   tino2003

tino2003

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 540 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta

Ok,
I just wrote an email to Swr3 :D

Excited to hear what they say (or better what they write ;)

I've written before about 3 months at the SWR and asked for a repeat of the concert of Delta. There was a negative response. They would not repeat it. :angry:
Good Day Everywhere!!!

@@tino2003maier

OFFLINE   deltafan2012

deltafan2012

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Hi :D
SWR3 contact page:
http://www.swr3.de/m...uyg4/index.html

SWR3 is located in "s├╝dwest-Deutschland", rheinland-pfalz, baden-w├╝rttemberg, nordrhein-westfalen :D

But tino2003 said that they won't repeat the concert... :( I'll be waiting for their answer though ;)
We shouldn't give up - i still hope to see Delta live :D

We should "stay tuned" ;)

OFFLINE   Jemma353

Jemma353

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

I think it's appeasement. To me it's a sign that she has no intention of having a charting album in the uk any time soon. The songs have been released so we don't illegally d/l them but it kinda says to me tht we won't get a proper album release with promo. but I hope in wrong.

xo

That's the feeling I get. It's such a shame as I think DWABH really has the potential to do well in the UK, much more so than any of her other singles. Dance led tracks do really well at the moment.
Posted Image

OFFLINE   Sophiebear

Sophiebear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 956 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
^exactly what I thought. It's the first single in a while that I can imagine hearing on Heart FM or something.

xo

Posted Image

OFFLINE   chrissy__

chrissy__

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
hey can whoever wins the competition please ask Delta about coming to Europe? thank you! ;)

OFFLINE   CielNocturne

CielNocturne

lion hearted girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,951 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Honestly, I was so shocked to see how little is left of Delta in the UK. Like, no music shop had her cds, they didn't even had an empty drawer with her name on it lol this is gonna be much harder than I thought :/

tumblr_mjnpyvhkSl1qeo225o1_400.png
"All I got is this heart that I am willing to lose, I know in this life - I give it everything."

"Found a girl inside of me that I've been missing for so long, told her I that I'd never leave."

"Just when I stopped looking I saw just how far I'd come - in this life."

"One day, we won't exist, and all the hurt will turn to dust

It is easier to shut down than to open up to trust."

OFFLINE   Sandrabradshaw

Sandrabradshaw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
I am hoping that itunes will release it like they did SOTOTW and DWABH

Its funny how i can relate to delta in each chapter of her cds! Hopefully they will release it!

@bradshawsandra

Love and Light

OFFLINE   CielNocturne

CielNocturne

lion hearted girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,951 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
^ will release what? The next single or the album? Both? :P

"All I got is this heart that I am willing to lose, I know in this life - I give it everything."

"Found a girl inside of me that I've been missing for so long, told her I that I'd never leave."

OFFLINE   Benny :)

Benny :)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,403 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
I really hope that a miracle happens and they get Delta over in Germany for you guys.

OFFLINE   CielNocturne

CielNocturne

lion hearted girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,951 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
^ thank you so much for your support! Also hoping and waiting for this miracle...

OFFLINE   innocent___eyes

innocent___eyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
If she comes to Germany to the U.K.
That will be so assume.
Thingers crossed still.

Innocent Eyes - Not Me, Not I Butterfly - A Year Ago Today Out Of The Blue - The Analyst - Mistaken Identity - Extraordinary Day - Be Strong - In My Own Time - Miscommunication - Electric Storm - Sanctuary - Last Night On Earth - This Is Not Me - Throw It Away - Will You Fall For Me - Fragile - You Are My Rock - Flawed Nobody Listened Disorientated - A Little Too Late - Believe Again - The Guardian - Bare Hands - Possessionless God Laughs - Brave Face - You Will Only Break My Heart - One Day - Angels In The Room Take Me Home - Breathe In, Breathe Out - Child Of The Universe - Touch - Wish You Were Here Sitting On Top Of The World - I'm Not Ready - Hunters And The Wolves - Dancing With A Broken Heart - Hypnotized - Safe To Believe - The Speed Of Life - War On Love - I Lost All Love 4 You - When My Stars Come Out - Control - UncoveredHow A Dream Looks - Silence Be Heard - Together We Are One - Waiting on forever - Fever - Right here waiting - Days go by - Fortune of Love - Turn you Away- Never Fades Away - Unsure- Love - Hear me Calling - Here i am - Beautiful Madness - I Don't Care The RiddleVisualise

" No point in talking what you should have been. And regretting the things that went on. Life's full of mistakes, destinies and fate. Remove the clouds, look at the bigger picture."  (quote from Delta Goodrem)

OFFLINE   innocent___eyes

innocent___eyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

Honestly, I was so shocked to see how little is left of Delta in the UK. Like, no music shop had her cds, they didn't even had an empty drawer with her name on it lol this is gonna be much harder than I thought :/

Love your avatar CielNocturne, it looks great!

Innocent Eyes - Not Me, Not I Butterfly - A Year Ago Today Out Of The Blue - The Analyst - Mistaken Identity - Extraordinary Day - Be Strong - In My Own Time - Miscommunication - Electric Storm - Sanctuary - Last Night On Earth - This Is Not Me - Throw It Away - Will You Fall For Me - Fragile - You Are My Rock - Flawed Nobody Listened Disorientated - A Little Too Late - Believe Again - The Guardian - Bare Hands - Possessionless God Laughs - Brave Face - You Will Only Break My Heart - One Day - Angels In The Room Take Me Home - Breathe In, Breathe Out - Child Of The Universe - Touch - Wish You Were Here Sitting On Top Of The World - I'm Not Ready - Hunters And The Wolves - Dancing With A Broken Heart - Hypnotized - Safe To Believe - The Speed Of Life - War On Love - I Lost All Love 4 You - When My Stars Come Out - Control - UncoveredHow A Dream Looks - Silence Be Heard - Together We Are One - Waiting on forever - Fever - Right here waiting - Days go by - Fortune of Love - Turn you Away- Never Fades Away - Unsure- Love - Hear me Calling - Here i am - Beautiful Madness - I Don't Care The RiddleVisualise

" No point in talking what you should have been. And regretting the things that went on. Life's full of mistakes, destinies and fate. Remove the clouds, look at the bigger picture."  (quote from Delta Goodrem)

OFFLINE   CielNocturne

CielNocturne

lion hearted girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,951 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
^ aww, thank you! :)

OFFLINE   kyky

kyky

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 185 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
I sadly feel Delta and music in the UK/EU is far distant dream.
Unless she breaks the USA big time, til then we aren't in the plans. I will continue to buy the music from Aus and support her, but for the last 5 years since the release of Delta we have waited and nothing, is it time to accept this wont happen for us?

Posted Image

Follow me -

@ky_kystealey

OFFLINE   CielNocturne

CielNocturne

lion hearted girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,951 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
You know I still believe the impossible is possible to overcome cause I've seen it happen but to be honest my hopes are so low regarding Delta in the UK/EU so yeah, maybe we should just forget about it... i think i might have thought different if DWABH had been a hit but yeah :(

OFFLINE   FairyCuddle

FairyCuddle

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,811 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
^I still have hope! But it does seem so far away and it's just been soo long. It's like another life time when Delta was here releasing. I was such a different person and so was Delta. I'm all up for going to the Aus tour next year if I can save enough money because I'm so desperate to go to her tour and see her live again! I will always hold out for a UK/European tour one day but we may just have to accept that it may never be like it used to be! Boo!

xo.jpg
Delta: Thank you for everything - I will always support you.
27:10:2004 / 22:01:2005

OFFLINE   rachelm

rachelm

starlight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I know what you all mean, my hope is so low for any Uk release - time just seems to be going by so fast and yet no hint of a release or anything. I might be more hopeful too if dancing had been a much bigger hit in australia - cant see it doing much in America either. I think after the album release in Australia the next focus will be America and then they will see how that goes.
And that won't be til late 2013!!!!! A uk release seems ages away in that context!

Edited by rachelm, 09 September 2012 - 08:54 AM.

tumblr_mdy28gi4sp1r3qj73o4_500.gif

OFFLINE   rachelm

rachelm

starlight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

:( so disappointing that there isn't anything anymore. They did use to have IE or MI, sad really that now they don't have them.

tumblr_mdy28gi4sp1r3qj73o4_500.gif

OFFLINE   CielNocturne

CielNocturne

lion hearted girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,951 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
^actually, my local stores also used to have them (from when they were released until 2005 and then back in 2008) and now they're gone :( bad signs everywhere lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users