Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The UK & Europe Fans Thread

• Please log in to reply
1386 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   tino2003

tino2003

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
so friends, have now ordered 2 CD's, let's see when arriving. :D
Good Day Everywhere!!!

@@tino2003maier

OFFLINE   jamieharris1990

jamieharris1990

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I take it there is no news on Delta 'releasing' (as in with promo and actual CDs in shops...) Europe-side?
I seriously hope it will get a proper release, because Sitting on top of the World is a hit! I will be immensely disappointed if it is iTunes-only. I can understand that Delta is busy with The Voice and everything else at the moment, so I would happily wait a bit longer if it means getting a proper release.

OFFLINE   CielNocturne

CielNocturne

lion hearted girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,934 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
^I don't think they will release SOTOTW again once it's been released on iTunes :( But it's defo a hit, even my sister likes her now + seeing her on The Voice has also made her a fan!

tumblr_mjnpyvhkSl1qeo225o1_400.png
"All I got is this heart that I am willing to lose, I know in this life - I give it everything."

"Found a girl inside of me that I've been missing for so long, told her I that I'd never leave."

"Just when I stopped looking I saw just how far I'd come - in this life."

"One day, we won't exist, and all the hurt will turn to dust

It is easier to shut down than to open up to trust."

OFFLINE   rachelm

rachelm

starlight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
^aww that's great! I love that - more delta fans yay!!

tumblr_mdy28gi4sp1r3qj73o4_500.gif

OFFLINE   CielNocturne

CielNocturne

lion hearted girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,934 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
^ irk?? and she's the second Delta fan that I've 'created' within a few days, haha :D

"All I got is this heart that I am willing to lose, I know in this life - I give it everything."

"Found a girl inside of me that I've been missing for so long, told her I that I'd never leave."

OFFLINE   rachelm

rachelm

starlight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Good work :D

OFFLINE   CielNocturne

CielNocturne

lion hearted girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,934 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
She's been listening to her for repeat for over 24 hours now, muhahaha xD

OFFLINE   innocent___eyes

innocent___eyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
  • The Netherlands are presented. :D
Hope Delta's next concert will be in Europe ;)

Innocent Eyes - Not Me, Not I Butterfly - A Year Ago Today Out Of The Blue - The Analyst - Mistaken Identity - Extraordinary Day - Be Strong - In My Own Time - Miscommunication - Electric Storm - Sanctuary - Last Night On Earth - This Is Not Me - Throw It Away - Will You Fall For Me - Fragile - You Are My Rock - Flawed Nobody Listened Disorientated - A Little Too Late - Believe Again - The Guardian - Bare Hands - Possessionless God Laughs - Brave Face - You Will Only Break My Heart - One Day - Angels In The Room Take Me Home - Breathe In, Breathe Out - Child Of The Universe - Touch - Wish You Were Here Sitting On Top Of The World - I'm Not Ready - Hunters And The Wolves - Dancing With A Broken Heart - Hypnotized - Safe To Believe - The Speed Of Life - War On Love - I Lost All Love 4 You - When My Stars Come Out - Control - UncoveredHow A Dream Looks - Silence Be Heard - Together We Are One - Waiting on forever - Fever - Right here waiting - Days go by - Fortune of Love - Turn you Away- Never Fades Away - Unsure- Love - Hear me Calling - Here i am - Beautiful Madness - I Don't Care The RiddleVisualise

" No point in talking what you should have been. And regretting the things that went on. Life's full of mistakes, destinies and fate. Remove the clouds, look at the bigger picture."  (quote from Delta Goodrem)

OFFLINE   rachelm

rachelm

starlight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

She's been listening to her for repeat for over 24 hours now, muhahaha xD

haha thats the reaction we want :P

OFFLINE   Flatcap

Flatcap

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Indeed we do. Delta overdoses are good for the soul..

OFFLINE   rachelm

rachelm

starlight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Hiiiiii Nhoj!! good to see you around the forums :) hope you are well!!

OFFLINE   Flatcap

Flatcap

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
I still pay a visit every few days, just don't post much. It seems to be all about itunes which I am not interested in at all, prefer physical releases.

OFFLINE   Crashtest

Crashtest

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
After 1 month of waiting, my ordered SOTOTW-CD arrived in Leipzig/Germany ... the f***in Zoll (Customs) had the CD 3 weeks ... maybe there are some Delta Fans at Zoll ?!

I hope Delta stopps ignoring European Fans and starts planing a tour or at least 1-2 concerts in Europe !

OFFLINE   tino2003

tino2003

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
I can wait a long time. :angry:
Good Day Everywhere!!!

@@tino2003maier

OFFLINE   rachelm

rachelm

starlight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

I still pay a visit every few days, just don't post much. It seems to be all about itunes which I am not interested in at all, prefer physical releases.

Ah I see! Well it's good you're here and good to see you posting :) I know what you mean. It's all about the download now!

OFFLINE   rachelm

rachelm

starlight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

After 1 month of waiting, my ordered SOTOTW-CD arrived in Leipzig/Germany ... the f***in Zoll (Customs) had the CD 3 weeks ... maybe there are some Delta Fans at Zoll ?!

I hope Delta stopps ignoring European Fans and starts planing a tour or at least 1-2 concerts in Europe !

I'm sorry to hear your cd was held captive for so long! But yay it's great you have it now :)

OFFLINE   CielNocturne

CielNocturne

lion hearted girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,934 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Marco send me a copy of SOTOTW because he's just awesome! :D :D :D But my ordered copy is still....somewhere....out there.... lol

OFFLINE   Marco

Marco

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 3,341 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

Marco send me a copy of SOTOTW because he's just awesome! :D :D :D But my ordered copy is still....somewhere....out there.... lol

thank you. I just wanted for the single to be ina good place.

Naamloos_zpsa139fed4.jpg

OFFLINE   claire lou

claire lou

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 1,216 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Anyone know SOTOTW's position on the UK/European iTunes chart?

OFFLINE   innocent___eyes

innocent___eyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Unfortunately Delta isn't famous in the Netherlands, i know 20 fans in the country.
Only born to try and lost without you were on television.
A couple weeks ago i was shopping in a supermarket and i heard lost without you.
Was so nice and special to hear Delta voice by shopping. :P

Innocent Eyes - Not Me, Not I Butterfly - A Year Ago Today Out Of The Blue - The Analyst - Mistaken Identity - Extraordinary Day - Be Strong - In My Own Time - Miscommunication - Electric Storm - Sanctuary - Last Night On Earth - This Is Not Me - Throw It Away - Will You Fall For Me - Fragile - You Are My Rock - Flawed Nobody Listened Disorientated - A Little Too Late - Believe Again - The Guardian - Bare Hands - Possessionless God Laughs - Brave Face - You Will Only Break My Heart - One Day - Angels In The Room Take Me Home - Breathe In, Breathe Out - Child Of The Universe - Touch - Wish You Were Here Sitting On Top Of The World - I'm Not Ready - Hunters And The Wolves - Dancing With A Broken Heart - Hypnotized - Safe To Believe - The Speed Of Life - War On Love - I Lost All Love 4 You - When My Stars Come Out - Control - UncoveredHow A Dream Looks - Silence Be Heard - Together We Are One - Waiting on forever - Fever - Right here waiting - Days go by - Fortune of Love - Turn you Away- Never Fades Away - Unsure- Love - Hear me Calling - Here i am - Beautiful Madness - I Don't Care The RiddleVisualise

" No point in talking what you should have been. And regretting the things that went on. Life's full of mistakes, destinies and fate. Remove the clouds, look at the bigger picture."  (quote from Delta Goodrem)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users