Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Glee

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,633 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Posted Image

I have decided to open a new thread for musical comedy-drama Glee, since the third season starts in the US today (September 20) and will be shown in Australia (on Channel Ten and affliliates) just hours later, on Wednesday night (September 21). In the UK, the series has moved from E4 to Sky 1 and will premiere on Thursday, September 22.
You may remember there was a Glee thread in the old Delta Goodrem Forum, set up by Jana (one of the forum's moderators) and proved to be quite popular, so I hope this thread will also be a good place for all Glee fans here to discuss the series and its characters (and the actors who play them).
There are a few changes to the third season of Glee, the most controversial of which is the departure of Chord Overstreet (Sam). According to co-creator Brad Falchuk, Overstreet was invited back to guest-star for ten episodes "with an eye towards becoming a series regular at midseason", but Overstreet declined. As the result, Mercedes (Amber Riley) is to get a new love interest, in the form of LaMarcus Tinker - best known for his role as Dallas on Friday Night Lights. He will play a massive lineman for the McKinley Titans football team.
Co-creator Ryan Murphy confirmed that certain storylines from the second season would carry on through the third, including glee club member Santana Lopez (Naya Rivera) coming to terms with her sexuality, and the relationship between club director Will Schuester (Matthew Morrison) and guidance counselor Emma Pillsbury (Jayma Mays). Cheerleading coach Sue Sylvester (Jane Lynch) will have a new love interest and will be running for Congress. A new recurring character will be introduced at McKinley High as Sue's archenemy. The biological mother of Rachel Berry (Lea Michele), Shelby Corcoran (Idina Menzel), will be returning to teach at McKinley for as many as twelve episodes. Murphy has also revealed that some of the original characters will depart at the end of the season.
Quinn (Dianna Agron) gets back in touch with her inner bad girl when Season 3 starts and several cast members will be taking a crash course in tap-dancing for the next season.
Vanessa Lengies from Hawthorne will also be joining the Fox cast in the recurring role of Sugar, a new student who is described as a cross between Molly Shannon and a New Jersey Housewife. Sugar was born with a silver spoon in her mouth and a tin ear.
Harry Shum Jr's character, Mike, is apparently getting parents cast. The mum (played by Tamlyn Tomita) will be a stylish wife, while the dad (played by Keong Sim) will be ultra conservative. Sim most recently appeared on the big screen in M.Night Shyamalan‘s The Last Airbender, while Tomita - best known for the classic The Joy Luck Club - played a coroner on NBC’s short-lived Law & Order: LA.
The third season will be structured with two "mini-seasons" mimicking the two high school semesters.

Additional sources: throng.com.au, Wikipedia

OFFLINE   Alaska

Alaska

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
how can no one reply to this, Glee is the best and i love it. I'm a little annoyed with Rachel from last weeks ep, because she knew she wasn't the best singer and yet she just kept her mouth shut. i still don't see how the other glee group can go on with two members though, but i guess they will add some random's when it comes time for a full group view.

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,633 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
It is annoying that Glee is taking a three-week break in the US simply because of Major League Baseball playoffs.

OFFLINE   claire lou

claire lou

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 1,216 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Oh so that's why they've taken it off

OFFLINE   yvi

yvi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Oh, I loved Glee from the beginning! :)
But I must say that it somehow... got boring? :( I don't know but I don't enjoy watching it as much as I did during seasons 1 + maybe 2...
Anyone else being disappointed...?

tumblr_mlrwyw9RjF1qbq2c0o1_250.png

hold on &' be strong.

OFFLINE   Marco

Marco

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 3,376 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

Oh, I loved Glee from the beginning! :)
But I must say that it somehow... got boring? :( I don't know but I don't enjoy watching it as much as I did during seasons 1 + maybe 2...
Anyone else being disappointed...?

Yep season 3 is quite boring sofar in my opinion.

Naamloos_zpsa139fed4.jpg

OFFLINE   Brittnee-Jade

Brittnee-Jade

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Mmm it's going downhill.
But I love Harmony! She is an awesome character. And I really hope Puck and Ms. Corcoran end up having a relationship. :)

Brittnee-Jade || Melbourne || DeltsObsession from DGOF

Posted Image

"but I was born to try"

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,633 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Naya Rivera (Santana) has been revealed as the new face of Proactiv, following the footsteps of stars like Katy Perry, Delta, Avril Lavigne and Jessica Simpson. At the press conference announcing her affiliation with the cosmetic brand, Naya also revealed that singer Gloria Estefan will play Santana's mother on an upcoming episode of Glee.
http://www.dailymail...o=feeds-newsxml

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,633 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
The news from Australia is that season 3 will resume on Friday January 27 at 7pm... when most of the show's target audience will be going out -_-

Guest_hen5522_*

Guest_hen5522_*
  • Guests
Big fan of this show..I watch all the seasons ans the episodes of this show..Really nice show..I also watch primeval show..It was also a nice show..

Watch Primeval

OFFLINE   aussiechick007

aussiechick007

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
quite funny having the christmas special shown here in february..............

i agree with others here - i liked it in the earlier seasons, but now i just think that they're less focused on storylines and more focused on these huge glitzy performances ;)
In six thousand years what will this mean, words from the heart or a melody?

OFFLINE   denny_girl_nz

denny_girl_nz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
I'm a huge Glee fan. That is all

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

D E N N Y / e i g h t e e n / N Z / fangirl

http://www.epicdreamz.tumblr.com ~

OFFLINE   Meaghan

Meaghan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
So am I. Thank god it's back this week
23 | Melbourne, Australia
http://wouldntneedas...ance.tumblr.com

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,633 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
I love those songs as covered by Glee actors.

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,633 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Glee has been renewed for the fourth season :)

OFFLINE   Bernadette

Bernadette

KHALEESI

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,386 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Noooo, I want this show to die! I want to stop watching. the only reason I am watching is because of the cast because ugh I hate the damn show.

Blaine needs to gtfo, I hate his character. I miss the time when Rachel sang all the songs..

'You drive me crazy'

tumblr_mb67vtEDcG1ryttoco2_500.gif

OFFLINE   Meaghan

Meaghan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Yep Blaine needs to go. Can't stand him.
23 | Melbourne, Australia
http://wouldntneedas...ance.tumblr.com

OFFLINE   yvi

yvi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
^ I've read that in season 4 some characters are leaving the show. I'm not gonna spoil what I've read BUT they said Blaine and that other Warbler guy (Sebastian?) are possible candidates for MAIN CHARACTERS in season 4, lol.

hold on &' be strong.

OFFLINE   Bernadette

Bernadette

KHALEESI

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,386 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Wouldn't shock me, Ryan Murphy obviously LOVES Blaine and blergh.

I stopped watching the show as of the new ep, haha! FINALLY I AM FREE~ and it feels so good.

'You drive me crazy'

tumblr_mb67vtEDcG1ryttoco2_500.gif

OFFLINE   yvi

yvi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Haven't watched the eps from last night yet, but the 2 last eps I watched have been pretty good :o I laughed, I cried, the music was way better than during the rest of the season!! :)

hold on &' be strong.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users