Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Bad Ebay Sellers !!

Who has had problems with the

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Johnnii

Johnnii

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,067 posts

Wow that is EXACTLY the same as what happened to me. Never replied to my numerous emails, only when i rang him did he say he would follow it up with Oz post, I gave my return phone number and never heard back again. I believe they stole my money and never posted the goods just like you :angry:

I used to visit the Rare Records shop in St Kilda when I was down in Melbourne. The seller had a stall at the Glebe Record fair last year and he had the IDC promo with him then, but that was obviously before you bought it and never received it Johnni. He had the Say video for sale many years ago, that is where the copy we have seen originated from. I was too late to buy it at the time as it was already snapped up by another forumer!

You got your payment back? I didn't think you could make a claim with paypal for a non eBay purchase?

^^^^ They had a IDC Promo on their listing not long ago. I'm glad i diden't buy it^^^^
But it's sad to hear that you got ripped of. :(
I now have deleted them from my history

Thats the thing i never got my payment back, he told me he sent it out and put a claim in to aus post but never got in contact with me and its 2 months past still no contact so i think he definately didn't send it out. He's just been lying to me. Because i payed registered post and he made it out like i payed regular post and it had been stolen by the post australia which i find pretty shifty because it rarely happens.

Chris, Doug Bear said to give him a call in reguards to the things you didn't recieve from rare records, he said he doesn't like it when people are unhappy with the service. either email him on:enquiries@rarerecords.com.au or Phone: 03 9394 8339. He said he's never heard of you but maybe you can refreshen his memory. He said he's gonna try to replace my products.

OFFLINE   Chris

Chris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Did you phone him or did he reply to your email? Will do! Let me know if he refunds/replaces your items.

Wow that is EXACTLY the same as what happened to me. Never replied to my numerous emails, only when i rang him did he say he would follow it up with Oz post, I gave my return phone number and never heard back again. I believe they stole my money and never posted the goods just like you :angry:

I used to visit the Rare Records shop in St Kilda when I was down in Melbourne. The seller had a stall at the Glebe Record fair last year and he had the IDC promo with him then, but that was obviously before you bought it and never received it Johnni. He had the Say video for sale many years ago, that is where the copy we have seen originated from. I was too late to buy it at the time as it was already snapped up by another forumer!

You got your payment back? I didn't think you could make a claim with paypal for a non eBay purchase?

^^^^ They had a IDC Promo on their listing not long ago. I'm glad i diden't buy it^^^^

Thats the thing i never got my payment back, he told me he sent it out and put a claim in to aus post but never got in contact with me and its 2 months past still no contact so i think he definately didn't send it out. He's just been lying to me. Because i payed registered post and he made it out like i payed regular post and it had been stolen by the post australia which i find pretty shifty because it rarely happens.

Chris, Doug Bear said to give him a call in reguards to the things you didn't recieve from rare records, he said he doesn't like it when people are unhappy with the service. either email him on:enquiries@rarerecords.com.au or Phone: 03 9394 8339. He said he's never heard of you but maybe you can refreshen his memory. He said he's gonna try to replace my products.

OFFLINE   Johnnii

Johnnii

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,067 posts

Did you phone him or did he reply to your email? Will do! Let me know if he refunds/replaces your items.

he replied to my email, then i called him and he said he had a lot going on thats why he didn't get back to me saying a relative of his hung him/herself, he said he would try to replace it and he told me to tell you to give him a call to sort out your problem. I guess he doesn't believe me when i told him that i am not the only one who had this problem. Could you please contact him, he seemed genuine, but my eyes are completely open now.

Edited by Johnnii, 21 July 2012 - 11:59 PM.

OFFLINE   Marco

Marco

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 3,341 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

^^^Thank you i'm now the highest bidder^^^
Anything else you want me to buy from you ? :lol:
Still on the look for some rare stuff.

BTW if i get outbid check the address and ebay account. if she's not outbidding me on another account. if so you can have her suspended from Ebay.

Dammit i got outbid at the last second. :(

Please checkout the buyers adress. If it is going to Fife in Scotland than we can expect it again on Ebay soon :lol:

Naamloos_zpsa139fed4.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users