Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Bad Ebay Sellers !!

Who has had problems with the

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Johnnii

Johnnii

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,067 posts
Warning if your gonna purchase any rare records from RARE RECORDS site, go for registered mail. I asked for regular and 2 months later still havent recieved my product and aus post don't have it or can't find it. I paid 250.50 all up for an I don't care cd and Innocent eyes cd and i am so angry. Even better don't by from them at all, they've probably faked what they have just to make extra cash.

OFFLINE   Chris

Chris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
I had the same thing happen to me from Rare Records, I paid for registered post yet they sent it regular mail - and my package never arrived!

Warning if your gonna purchase any rare records from RARE RECORDS site, go for registered mail. I asked for regular and 2 months later still havent recieved my product and aus post don't have it or can't find it. I paid 250.50 all up for an I don't care cd and Innocent eyes cd and i am so angry. Even better don't by from them at all, they've probably faked what they have just to make extra cash.

OFFLINE   Marco

Marco

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 3,388 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

Marco, are you currently bidding on my two Sitting On Top Of The World promo cds on eBay? Guess who is bidding against you, craftsgalore21!!!!

I have a feeling that other listing is in anticipation for winning and receiving my cds to resell at an inflated cost.

This seller has been around under different eBay user names / accounts for as long as I have been collecting Delta and is a real pest.

Yes i was bidding on your SOTOTW Promo's :)
But i got outbid. :(
I can only hope you don't sell to her (craftsgalore21 aka margeret loyd) and will block her.
Nice of you to tell me. My offer still stands if noone else bids on your promo's.

Naamloos_zpsa139fed4.jpg

OFFLINE   Chris

Chris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
I have cancelled their bids and blocked them! Now you have a fair chance of winning the CDs :-)

Marco, are you currently bidding on my two Sitting On Top Of The World promo cds on eBay? Guess who is bidding against you, craftsgalore21!!!!

I have a feeling that other listing is in anticipation for winning and receiving my cds to resell at an inflated cost.

This seller has been around under different eBay user names / accounts for as long as I have been collecting Delta and is a real pest.

Yes i was bidding on your SOTOTW Promo's :)
But i got outbid. :(
I can only hope you don't sell to her (craftsgalore21 aka margeret loyd) and will block her.
Nice of you to tell me. My offer still stands if noone else bids on your promo's.

OFFLINE   Marco

Marco

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 3,388 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
^^^Thank you i'm now the highest bidder^^^
Anything else you want me to buy from you ? :lol:
Still on the look for some rare stuff.

BTW if i get outbid check the address and ebay account. if she's not outbidding me on another account. if so you can have her suspended from Ebay.

Naamloos_zpsa139fed4.jpg

OFFLINE   Johnnii

Johnnii

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,067 posts

I had the same thing happen to me from Rare Records, I paid for registered post yet they sent it regular mail - and my package never arrived!

I think we should sue them. I think it's worth a lawsuit.

OFFLINE   Marco

Marco

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 3,388 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
^^^^ Is the the site ? ^^^^

http://www.rarerecor....y=10&submit=Go

If you paid with paypal you can put in a claim and get a full refund.
Same thing happened to me on another site (see link below) and i got a full refund.

http://gavinalston.m...-to-try-sampler

Naamloos_zpsa139fed4.jpg

OFFLINE   Johnnii

Johnnii

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,067 posts

^^^^ Is the the site ? ^^^^

http://www.rarerecor....y=10&submit=Go

Yes Marco thats the site

OFFLINE   Marco

Marco

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 3,388 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
^^^^ They had a IDC Promo on their listing not long ago. I'm glad i diden't buy it^^^^
But it's sad to hear that you got ripped of. :(
I now have deleted them from my history

Naamloos_zpsa139fed4.jpg

OFFLINE   Chris

Chris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
I used to visit the Rare Records shop in St Kilda when I was down in Melbourne. The seller had a stall at the Glebe Record fair last year and he had the IDC promo with him then, but that was obviously before you bought it and never received it Johnni. He had the Say video for sale many years ago, that is where the copy we have seen originated from. I was too late to buy it at the time as it was already snapped up by another forumer!

You got your payment back? I didn't think you could make a claim with paypal for a non eBay purchase?

^^^^ They had a IDC Promo on their listing not long ago. I'm glad i diden't buy it^^^^

OFFLINE   Johnnii

Johnnii

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,067 posts

:( I know it's not fair, i always believe everything i see because i believe everybody has a good side to them but i never see the big picture, life isn't what you see it's what you believe. I never seem to make the right choices in life, i guess my choices in life are as bad as deltas choices in men. I understand now why good people like me and delta always get walked over, it's because we're easy to get to.

OFFLINE   Chris

Chris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
If only! Shame the legal fees would be way more than the price we paid for cds!

I think we should sue them. I think it's worth a lawsuit.

OFFLINE   Marco

Marco

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 3,388 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
^^^^ yes you can ! ^^^^ Only within a certain period after the original payment

Naamloos_zpsa139fed4.jpg

OFFLINE   Chris

Chris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
You're welcome. Don't worry I will definately be watching who else bids, I know they have multiple accounts. I just hope they don't bid again at the last second

Plenty of rare stuff will be up for sale soon enough don't worry, will post in the buy/sell thread when they are going up for sale on eBay :)

^^^Thank you i'm now the highest bidder^^^
Anything else you want me to buy from you ? :lol:
Still on the look for some rare stuff.

BTW if i get outbid check the address and ebay account. if she's not outbidding me on another account. if so you can have her suspended from Ebay.

OFFLINE   Johnnii

Johnnii

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,067 posts

I used to visit the Rare Records shop in St Kilda when I was down in Melbourne. The seller had a stall at the Glebe Record fair last year and he had the IDC promo with him then, but that was obviously before you bought it and never received it Johnni. He had the Say video for sale many years ago, that is where the copy we have seen originated from. I was too late to buy it at the time as it was already snapped up by another forumer!

You got your payment back? I didn't think you could make a claim with paypal for a non eBay purchase?

Thats the thing i never got my payment back, he told me he sent it out and put a claim in to aus post but never got in contact with me and its 2 months past still no contact so i think he definately didn't send it out. He's just been lying to me. Because i payed registered post and he made it out like i payed regular post and it had been stolen by the post australia which i find pretty shifty because it rarely happens.

OFFLINE   Marco

Marco

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 3,388 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
There's a way to get rid of this person for good. But i'm not gona tell you here. :lol:

I see your auction will end next week around midnight here so it's ending a bit before 1 am Scottish time so she has to stay up late. But so am i. lol.

Naamloos_zpsa139fed4.jpg

OFFLINE   Chris

Chris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Wow that is EXACTLY the same as what happened to me. Never replied to my numerous emails, only when i rang him did he say he would follow it up with Oz post, I gave my return phone number and never heard back again. I believe they stole my money and never posted the goods just like you :angry:

Thats the thing i never got my payment back, he told me he sent it out and put a claim in to aus post but never got in contact with me and its 2 months past still no contact so i think he definately didn't send it out. He's just been lying to me. Because i payed registered post and he made it out like i payed regular post and it had been stolen by the post australia which i find pretty shifty because it rarely happens.

OFFLINE   Chris

Chris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
There are websites like auctionsniper.com which can do last second bidding for you, good for those ones that end when you are not home or asleep. But maybe best you stay awake in case it fails, we don't want that crazy woman buying it! I'd be interested to hear your theory on ridding eBay of her ;)

There's a way to get rid of this person for good. But i'm not gona tell you here. :lol:

I see your auction will end next week around midnight here so it's ending a bit before 1 am Scottish time so she has to stay up late. But so am i. lol.

OFFLINE   Marco

Marco

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 3,388 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
If you are shure that she has more than one account you can get her suspended . And accuse her for selling fakes as she tried to sell a fake sototw promo not long ago as mentioned in this thread. Both are against ebay policy.

Naamloos_zpsa139fed4.jpg

OFFLINE   Johnnii

Johnnii

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,067 posts

Wow that is EXACTLY the same as what happened to me. Never replied to my numerous emails, only when i rang him did he say he would follow it up with Oz post, I gave my return phone number and never heard back again. I believe they stole my money and never posted the goods just like you :angry:

Yep he said he would follow it up with aus post, i gave him my number too, a month later no call. So i sent him a message saying if i don't get my cd's or my money back i will sue, and what do you know he replied to my email saying he was offended that i called him a liar and accusing him of lieing. I just said mate dont worry about it i dont want the cd's obviously im not getting anywhere by fighting for it, I am over it, times too precious. I am just so angry i got ripped off. :angry:

Edited by Johnnii, 20 July 2012 - 01:11 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users