Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Feature Highlights

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Artin

Artin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,895 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Feature Highlights

In this thread I will post now and then little features that you might find useful :) There's a lot of hidden features with the new forum that maybe not all of you know about!

Be sure to keep checking back :)

Artin
My signature is awesome.

OFFLINE   Artin

Artin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,895 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Like Posts

You can like someone's post just like on Facebook! The like button is located to the bottom right of each post. It looks like this:
Posted Image

Next to each like button, it will also show other people who like the post. It will look like this:
Posted Image

You can also go to a member's profile and see all the likes they have received by clicking on their like tab:
Posted Image

Artin
My signature is awesome.

OFFLINE   Artin

Artin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,895 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Status Updates

On the forum home page to the right there is the status updates box. You can update your status from any page by clicking on your username located at the top of any page and update your status there. You previously had to go to the main page to update your status.

Posted Image

Artin
My signature is awesome.

OFFLINE   Artin

Artin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,895 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Topic Previews

You can now preview a topic without opening it. This feature will allow you to read the first and last post of a thread. To preview a topic hover over the thread title and to the far right there should be a down arrow button:

Posted Image

After clicking on the arrow, you should see the first and last post of that thread:

Posted Image

Artin
My signature is awesome.

OFFLINE   FlawedPrincess_94

FlawedPrincess_94

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Thank you!

OFFLINE   DeltaFan

DeltaFan

Graphics Maker/Obsessive Moonie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
This is awesome. I especially like the 'like' button where you can see who has 'liked' without having to go to your repuation page on your profile :)

Here im standing in the night my crescent wand the only light

Posted Image

^ gif not by me :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users