Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

What Was Your Favourite Tour?

Believe Again Tour Visualise Tour Tour

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

Poll: Favourite Tour (71 member(s) have cast votes)

What Was Your Favourite Tour?

1. The Visualise Tour (21 votes [29.58%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 29.58%

2. The Believe Again Tour (50 votes [70.42%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 70.42%

Vote Guests cannot vote

OFFLINE   CielNocturne

CielNocturne

lion hearted girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,956 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
^haha, I can understand it though...

tumblr_mjnpyvhkSl1qeo225o1_400.png
"All I got is this heart that I am willing to lose, I know in this life - I give it everything."

"Found a girl inside of me that I've been missing for so long, told her I that I'd never leave."

"Just when I stopped looking I saw just how far I'd come - in this life."

"One day, we won't exist, and all the hurt will turn to dust

It is easier to shut down than to open up to trust."

ONLINE   ninafan

ninafan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,499 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
I loved both for different reasons Visualise I was next to a member of the old forum Kate, the two of us had excellent seats my one was 3rd from the catwalk, Delta read out my greetings from the forum sign and I got to go to Dreamworld twice(the park itself plus a BB Eviction show) and a NRL game which was rare for me in 2005. Believe Again I went with my mum and sister, got another photo with Delta, had a seat closer to the stage and I didn't cry during it unlike Visualise when Delta sang Extraordinary Day.

OFFLINE   alistairlovesdelta

alistairlovesdelta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Visualise was my fave because it was my first concert ever and i thought it was just stunning i cried so much i loved the costumes and the set list and everything

but I do agree she sounds so much better on BA and i have watched that one more that vissy because of that

but i wish she'd done more songs from DELTA as that was the current album... and i didn't like the costumes so much

Visualise dresses were incredible

but it's a hard one and im glad they were so different coz you cant compare them

As a singer she has grown so much and is better live so that made BA amazing as did OOTB WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OFFLINE   innocent___eyes

innocent___eyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Visualise tour really love the theme, the songs.
She did such a good job and was so pure and new with this experience.

At the Believe again tour i saw a Delta with a lot of experience and creativity.

If i choose i will definitey choose the visualise tour.

Innocent Eyes - Not Me, Not I Butterfly - A Year Ago Today Out Of The Blue - The Analyst - Mistaken Identity - Extraordinary Day - Be Strong - In My Own Time - Miscommunication - Electric Storm - Sanctuary - Last Night On Earth - This Is Not Me - Throw It Away - Will You Fall For Me - Fragile - You Are My Rock - Flawed Nobody Listened Disorientated - A Little Too Late - Believe Again - The Guardian - Bare Hands - Possessionless God Laughs - Brave Face - You Will Only Break My Heart - One Day - Angels In The Room Take Me Home - Breathe In, Breathe Out - Child Of The Universe - Touch - Wish You Were Here Sitting On Top Of The World - I'm Not Ready - Hunters And The Wolves - Dancing With A Broken Heart - Hypnotized - Safe To Believe - The Speed Of Life - War On Love - I Lost All Love 4 You - When My Stars Come Out - Control - UncoveredHow A Dream Looks - Silence Be Heard - Together We Are One - Waiting on forever - Fever - Right here waiting - Days go by - Fortune of Love - Turn you Away- Never Fades Away - Unsure- Love - Hear me Calling - Here i am - Beautiful Madness - I Don't Care The RiddleVisualise

" No point in talking what you should have been. And regretting the things that went on. Life's full of mistakes, destinies and fate. Remove the clouds, look at the bigger picture."  (quote from Delta Goodrem)

OFFLINE   possessionless*

possessionless*

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Visualise tour all the way! I don't remember moments like fragile, btt, last night in earth heartfelt moments on the believe again tour. Visualize had everything! Better songs too!!

OFFLINE   innocent___eyes

innocent___eyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

Visualise was my fave because it was my first concert ever and i thought it was just stunning i cried so much i loved the costumes and the set list and everything

but I do agree she sounds so much better on BA and i have watched that one more that vissy because of that

but i wish she'd done more songs from DELTA as that was the current album... and i didn't like the costumes so much

Visualise dresses were incredible

but it's a hard one and im glad they were so different coz you cant compare them

As a singer she has grown so much and is better live so that made BA amazing as did OOTB WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So jealous of you how was it to see Delta live? :blush:

Innocent Eyes - Not Me, Not I Butterfly - A Year Ago Today Out Of The Blue - The Analyst - Mistaken Identity - Extraordinary Day - Be Strong - In My Own Time - Miscommunication - Electric Storm - Sanctuary - Last Night On Earth - This Is Not Me - Throw It Away - Will You Fall For Me - Fragile - You Are My Rock - Flawed Nobody Listened Disorientated - A Little Too Late - Believe Again - The Guardian - Bare Hands - Possessionless God Laughs - Brave Face - You Will Only Break My Heart - One Day - Angels In The Room Take Me Home - Breathe In, Breathe Out - Child Of The Universe - Touch - Wish You Were Here Sitting On Top Of The World - I'm Not Ready - Hunters And The Wolves - Dancing With A Broken Heart - Hypnotized - Safe To Believe - The Speed Of Life - War On Love - I Lost All Love 4 You - When My Stars Come Out - Control - UncoveredHow A Dream Looks - Silence Be Heard - Together We Are One - Waiting on forever - Fever - Right here waiting - Days go by - Fortune of Love - Turn you Away- Never Fades Away - Unsure- Love - Hear me Calling - Here i am - Beautiful Madness - I Don't Care The RiddleVisualise

" No point in talking what you should have been. And regretting the things that went on. Life's full of mistakes, destinies and fate. Remove the clouds, look at the bigger picture."  (quote from Delta Goodrem)

OFFLINE   Walshy

Walshy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,006 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
Omg BA tour, watching it now :)
Posted Image

OFFLINE   Lourdes

Lourdes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
I never got to go to the visualise tour :( but I got the DVD as soon as it came out. It looked amazing ( but then again Delta is amazing :) )
I did go to the believe again concert though and that was one of the best experiences of my life.
Her outfits in visualise were prettier, and both concerts were incredible but overall, the believe again show gets my vote

deltagoodrem,0.jpg

OFFLINE   Paddyl90

Paddyl90

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,250 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
BA Tour by far! Visualise I didn't attend but the DVD was great besides her voice wasn't as good as it is now. The BA Tour was the first time I was like WOAH to her voice. Improved so much. BA tour for me.

eb979414-4f14-4146-b909-21bfdcdbe2b6_zps

@paddyl90 love this!!!! So sweet!! Happy anniversary ha!! Thanku for ur appreciation and I appreciate your love and support xxx " - August 9th, 2013

OFFLINE   Kylz

Kylz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Believe Again Tour <3

OFFLINE   Adam :)

Adam :)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
I voted VISUALISE but I loved BELIEVE AGAIN because I met her, but VISUALISE because she came to Hobart :P

So I stand on this hill
With my flag held high
With the will to survive
Bullets flying by
Broken hears scattered on this battlefield
Holding out for something real
I won't give up
I won't give in
I fight for hope in this
WAR ON LOVE

ONLINE   Bernadette

Bernadette

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
They're both so very different. For Visualise I loved being front row, that was AMAZING plus one night when Delta sang Born To Try all she basically was doing was playing the piano as the audience sang along, it was so magical and amazing.

Believe Again was different, I found it to be more fun, esp the last segment of the tour in the white dress, to me it was more playful. I also really love the intimacy of Delta performing at the smaller shows compared to the arena tours.

'You drive me crazy'

tumblr_mb67vtEDcG1ryttoco2_500.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Believe Again Tour, Visualise Tour, Tour

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users