Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The Twitter & Instagram Thread

• Please log in to reply
2837 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   hannahbanana

hannahbanana

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 331 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
I love how she always takes the time to reply to fans, still I am yet to be noticed and get a reply! Something that bothers me a little is all the usernames like 'niley4eva', 'i_want-to_marry-nick_jonas', 'nickjonas4eva', 'jonasfan' that are starting to tweet her just because of Nick! It might be the little green jealousy gremlin talking but it sort of annoys me. Oh well.

tumblr_moinsqJriw1qmvrqxo1_1280.jpg

Hannah II 21 II South Australia II DELTA ♥ II a Child of The Universe

OFFLINE   ChristinaBerliBabbey

ChristinaBerliBabbey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
I'm reading some of the tweets that Delta is getting, and she is getting some nice tweets from the Jonas fans but then some of the tweets are just mean and horrible. They are so disrespectful to Delta.
Posted Image
Short Stack <3

OFFLINE   Elissa

Elissa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

I love how she always takes the time to reply to fans, still I am yet to be noticed and get a reply! Something that bothers me a little is all the usernames like 'niley4eva', 'i_want-to_marry-nick_jonas', 'nickjonas4eva', 'jonasfan' that are starting to tweet her just because of Nick! It might be the little green jealousy gremlin talking but it sort of annoys me. Oh well.

Definitely know how you feel. <_< Frustrating.

I'm reading some of the tweets that Delta is getting, and she is getting some nice tweets from the Jonas fans but then some of the tweets are just mean and horrible. They are so disrespectful to Delta.

^ I know! :( It's so horrible. It's just because they're all immature & think they have a chance to be with Nick someday. <_<
They need to grow up, really. Like he'd date someone who's terrible to his girlfriend/friend anyway. :angry:
And she's getting known just for being with him! Like no one actually knows anything about her. No one could ever hate her or say a bad thing about her if they had actually heard her music & knew about her life.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
@elissaloo.

DGOF name was LissaLoo.

OFFLINE   Tayla

Tayla

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
I think shes deleted twitter, cause i cant get to her twitter page :o :'(

dear fortune and love, i heard favor the brave.
and if thats case then you'll always be safe
cause your the bravest man i've ever known

Posted Image

OFFLINE   claire lou

claire lou

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 1,216 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
^ Nah, it's still there :)

OFFLINE   harekrishna

harekrishna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts
http://twittercounte...m/delta_goodrem
HARE KRISHNA
HARE KRISHNA
KRISHNA KRISHNA
HARE HARE

HARE RAMA
HARE RAMA
RAMA RAMA
HARE HARE

http://news.iskcon.com/
http://dandavats.com/

OFFLINE   Tayla

Tayla

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
Found it, my silly twitter was being stupid!

dear fortune and love, i heard favor the brave.
and if thats case then you'll always be safe
cause your the bravest man i've ever known

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Tyler

Tyler

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 419 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
I hate that she doesn't post regularly. I know that she is busy but it just makes my day to read a tweet from her.

OFFLINE   IHeartDelta

IHeartDelta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
Empty

Edited by IHeartDelta, 12 February 2012 - 11:05 PM.

OFFLINE   harekrishna

harekrishna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts
http://twitter.com/#!/deltagoodremmex
HARE KRISHNA
HARE KRISHNA
KRISHNA KRISHNA
HARE HARE

HARE RAMA
HARE RAMA
RAMA RAMA
HARE HARE

http://news.iskcon.com/
http://dandavats.com/

OFFLINE   FairyCuddle

FairyCuddle

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,968 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
New tweets from D :)

xo.jpg
Delta: Thank you for everything - I will always support you.
27:10:2004 / 22:01:2005

OFFLINE   xoxo...DG...xoxo

xoxo...DG...xoxo

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 1,580 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
i didnt know delta has a black cat lol! xxx

OFFLINE   Brittney

Brittney

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
new tweet about Les Mis and a pic to go with

Had a beautiful night being lost in the magic of @LesMisUStour in LA. What an amazing production! So many beautiful voices.. x

Posted Image

more pics HERE

s246_zps0c7ab1a4.jpg

I'm mostly here.

OFFLINE   FairyCuddle

FairyCuddle

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,968 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

i didnt know delta has a black cat lol! xxx

Me neither! Must be new!

new tweet about Les Mis and a pic to go with

Had a beautiful night being lost in the magic of @LesMisUStour in LA. What an amazing production! So many beautiful voices.. x

Posted Image

more pics HERE

Ooh thanks for those! D looks great :D

~Michelle xx

xo.jpg

OFFLINE   FairyCuddle

FairyCuddle

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,968 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Backstage at Les Mis..

Here

~Michelle xx

xo.jpg

OFFLINE   IHeartDelta

IHeartDelta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
Empty

Edited by IHeartDelta, 12 February 2012 - 11:07 PM.

OFFLINE   Brad

Brad

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 2,765 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I have sorted through all of Delta's tweets just looking for relevant information. I may have missed some stuff, or included stuff thats not so relevant. But here it is. I have bolded or underlined [whichever seemed appropriate] for the info that would affect this new album :)

JUNE 2011
  • @shancake_ ha! Yes i promise Shan :) xxxx - 23 Jun >in reply to Shan asking if the album will be out this year
  • Loving waking up and listening to Parachutes album "The way it is" Fave tracks are "Something to believe in" and "Kiss me Slowly" Enjoy! xx- 23 Jun
  • I'm Backstage ready to go sing with the incredible mbsings at the beautiful Beacon Theatre in New York xx -20 Jun
  • DGoodremGeek The next chapter will be even better :) Thankyou for being there from the start SO sweet! xxxx - 9 Jun
  • markp_ OF course i always stick to my word :) and yes ALBUM ALBUM ALBUM... is close honey :) xoxoxo - 9 Jun

MAY 2011
  • Loved getting to sing "The Prayer" such a special song. Sending so much Love and Light to Everyone. Goodnight xx - 18 May
  • Amazing night, So proud to be a songwriter & have the chance to celebrate the incredible songs from this year & honor a legend David Foster - 18 May
  • So honored to be performing for musical genius and friend David Foster tonight at the BMI Awards.. Love and Light, Delta xx - 18 May
  • Ah! Hello Beautiful jeweljk thank you so much for your kindness about DWTS. Hope you enjoy my records even 1/4 as much as i do yours! :) xx - 13 May
  • So incredible to meet the one and only OfficialAdele obsessed with her record and love her! xoxo http://yfrog.com/gysipzlj - 11 May
  • Had the most amazing time on the US Dancing with the stars! Everyone was SO kind & beautiful. Feel very grateful to have been apart of it.xx - 11 May

MAR 2011
  • Breathing in the sunlight listening to classical music! xo -26 Mar
  • Higgo74 I like to go into a little shell and be a hermit and make music for a while :) Ill lkeave you in charge back there ha! - 17 Mar
  • Heard the reports: I was asked to be on x factor before it ever started in Australia, But declined as my focus and love is to make music. xx - 17 Mar
  • One of the most beautiful, stunning, magnificent shows I've seen "Le Reve." Really resonated with me. Thanks 2 my girl ReneeBargh :)xx - 6 Mar
  • Loved creating with the incredibly talented nickjonas and greggarbo x http://twitpic.com/467t35 - 5 Mar
  • Listening to new mixes of tracks having a moment, feeling so full of love for the music and cant wait to share! xxx - 4 Mar
FEB 2011
  • Filanskitten ah!! Will definitely be going round the world this time :) Been to long since the Uk! Sending Lots of Love 2 newcastle xoxoxo - 26 Feb
  • breezerlight Hi there!!! ahh! thankyou for saying that!! I cant wait to finish new album! Very close! Sending love through twitter :) xoxox - 26 Feb
  • Nyx_Fairway Thats what music should do well for the sad songs anyway! Music is such an amazing language! xoxo - 17 Feb
  • Been sharing my new music with family and friends feeling full of love for the new songs l! (Dad cried at a very special ballad i wrote) xx - 17 Feb
  • At Grammys! Looveeddd Ce Lo Green!! X - 14 Feb
  • Sorry I haven't tweeted much lately!! January = Vocals, Vocals and more vocals on tracks!! :) woohoo!! New music on its way!! Can't wait! X - 13 Feb

DEC 2010
  • Second time i have played for Malaysian royalty! They where so kind about the show! First time was with Bocelli in Singapore! x - 13 Dec
  • First show last night in KL :) beautiful Malaysian people (and some lovely aussies!!!!) singing along!! beautiful stage! xoxo - 10 Dec
  • jessparishilton aahh!! Ill be back ssoon!!! Just nearlly finished this record YAY! xoxoxo big twitterhugs xoxo - 5 Dec
NOV 2010
  • jax_kh AH!! It was so touching! I went and wrote a song inspired by you all! :) xxxxx - 12 Nov [in response to the fans' birthday video]
  • FACT: As a gift from my dad to my mum for having there first child (me) Dad bought mum a grand piano in the hope they would both learn... instead I DID :) Thanks my Dad and Mumma! - 9 Nov
OCT 2010
  • I hope you Enjoy "BREATH, DREAM, PRAY, LOVE" i absolutely loved doing this song! Singing with Mark Masri He is an AMAZING singer!! xxx - 26 Oct
  • SaraTransfusion Dedicated2Delta fingers crossed anyway - ha! got to write more songs! Its all about songs that are honest and true!!! xx - 26 Oct >About the album
  • domcozzupoli Life goes through al different moments and seasons and changes as do you as a person! music is the soundtrack! Sending love - 24 Oct
  • Andrew_Boland it took a long time because 2008 i was over here then tour then moving houses etc then finally set up and writing! Argh! xxx - 24 Oct >About the delayed release
  • There's not many I would roll out of bed still in PJ's walk downstairs to finish lyrics with so thankyou my friends Mr pizzinga & dp13 :) x - 24 Oct (Vince Pizzinga and Rob Conley)
  • Wrote a Heavy Heartbreaking song tonight! - in a good way! Brought me to tears x x x - 22 Oct
  • My Studio has so many coffee cups and lyrics scattered on the floor! Jumpers shoes scarfs jewellery i take of when recording + Candles xx - 21 Oct
  • * Very Creative day in studio! :) * xx * MAGIC! * - 20 Oct
  • Im in Washington Had an incredible night for an incredible cause performing with my beautiful Livvy Newton John! #BeatCancer. It was the celebration of "Honoring the promise: Three Decades of Global Impact in the fight against Breast Cancer event at John F Kennedy. My beautiful livvy and I tonight! xx http://twitpic.com/2yd9qy. Olivia, Lynda Carter and I. Wonderwomen! x http://twitpic.com/2yda6t - 17 Oct
  • Loved seeing "The Script" Play 2 a sold out show in LA! Brilliant music (safe 2 say i know every lyric) & beautiful people who deserve it! x - 13 Oct
  • YEEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the feeling of a great song :) Im a quiet excited type when i write a song i love BUT :) :) :) xx - 8 Oct
  • seanyful All it means is i am in creating mode its my nature to retreat and gather my thoughts its how i have to be to create songs! xxxxxx - 7 Oct
SEP 2010
  • Hi tweethearts! Been getting rid of cold! Back into studio this week getting this album done! :) Cant wait to share...xxx - 25 Sep
  • Had an amazing Fun filled day celebrating Virgin Blues 10th Birthday! Cant wait to see all the action online!! xxx - 12 Sep
  • Honestly my heart was filled with so many feelings tonight wearing I survivor Tshirt meant so much to me. More then I couldve imagined because seeing other people in them or "in the fight" or just standing up to Cancer made me proud of seeing people come together in such a Beautiful profound way. It really shows your not alone. My heart hurt at somany memories at how scared I was back then but amazed at hearing others stories and there journeys..please support STAND UP 2 CANCER its incredible what there doing xxx - 11 Sep
  • DannyjClayton ha ha !! Us up early nope!! Muso time is not the morning! In LA! Just bought home studio yayeah!! Ur up early?? xx - 2 Sep
  • * Uh oh! Someone gone crazy buying studio equipment! :) u should see the way this midi piano was looking at me! Take me home it said.. * - 2 Sep
AUG 2010
  • I am so madly in love with making music! I am so thankful to do what I love to do.. xx - 26 Aug
  • benjy1981 Prob end of the year! Im really happy with the songs i have written for the record though :) xxxx - 4 Aug
JUNE 2010
  • Studio!! Killer tune going on right now :) - 26 Jun
  • Recording Piano - Got to get the timing right! argh! x - 20 Jun
  • Well michael_paynter apparently a form of Self Plagiarism is allowed so i could steal it and write a version with you? :) that works! ha! x Otherwise thankyou lovely! u in LA? Lets write sometime? that would be fun! xx - 6 Jun
  • GaryClarkMusic was playing our song earlier. I Love it!!!!! Got to write more - need my voice back it went exploring without me in Bali. xx - 6 Jun
  • Truly indescribable night! Those moments where the stars align and its magic :) Really filled my heart with joy tonight under the stars.. - 5 Jun
  • BOOM ANNIE LENNOX!! - 4 Jun
  • Sharing songs with a group of incredible songwriters in the middle of the night in Bali.. Magic! xx. Not sure the bugs who are trying to sleep are cool with us but they get a listen first to the tracks just created...
MAY 2010
  • Watching and Listening to Darren sing a song where working on, how lucky am i? :) xx - 17 May 10
  • Writing with the incredible darrenhayes i have loved him and his talent since i can remember... ok we have to go work..xx - 15 May 10
  • so sad for the tour to be over! Singapore you are so beautiful! The show felt magical, the fireworks, orchestra!! Had a ball! Thankyou! xx - 11 May 10
  • LucieSilvas BEYOND excited to see you and write songs with your beautiful self yay!!!!xx - 10 May 10
  • http://twitvid.com/LSJQU - Mother Nature loves an outdoor gig! Backstage in Singapore right now! Thunder and lighting very very frightening - 8 May 10
  • xx What an Incredible show~! Amazing crowd, so much fun! Thankyou Taipei xx - 7 May 10
  • Backstage at Bocelli, hearing Opera warmups from dressing room next door ours is pumping out "Push it" salt n peppa learning the moves ha! - 7 May 10
  • daphneblake Yeah exactly not good enough.. Im off to write a bigger and better album!! xxx - 4 May 10
  • Looking forward to a great show tonight in HK!! xx - 4 May 10
APR 2010
  • Ill try and Flip video some of the show in Korea for ya'll :) i tried to make a little imovie still getting the hang huh! xx - 30 Apr 10
  • Flew in from LA went straight to Venue in Tokyo to sing With Andrea Bocelli .. Exhausted but magical.... zzz got through my italian phew :)x - 29 Apr 10
  • Photo Shoot yesterday with the AMAZING Darren Tieste for A project called The Beauty Book. www.thebeautybook.org b http://twitpic.com/1igluj - 26 Apr 10
  • lewis_pb Im good, How are you? I wrote a really cool song this week.. So ill just keep going till i get this album done! xxx - 19 Apr 10
  • peternluong AH! Hello Lovely!! As soon as i write this album! Im not close to it being done yet! BUT then we can hang out as ill be there:) - 19 Apr 10
  • I've been Learning Italian songs all day and doing the same tomorrow for More Andrea Boccelli concerts i have coming up!! Love languages! Looking forward to singing with Andrea again..Just want to get these italian songs down pat! OK! Keep going..listening again and again..x - 17 Apr 10
MAR 2010
  • Spent the day talking about the new record - playing songs, ideas.. :) Makes me very inspired xx - 22 Mar 10
  • Feels like christmas as my Upright Piano arrives tomorrow!! Feel lost when theres no piano around me heart starts yearning for it! x - 15 Mar 10
  • MY PIANO IS HERE :)... !! Home! Ah! So happy.. Now going to play for hours... xxx so happy! - 16 Mar 10
  • Red Wine, Pasta, Dark Chocolate, and beautiful healing conversations with my one and only Vince Pizzinga & the lovely Kate. Great Night xoxo - 15 Mar 10
  • Seriously TommyLeeJames, Tebey and i have a very special song on our hands! Cant wait to share x :) x - 1 Mar 10
  • An honour singing with GuySebastian He's So talented and beautiful in everyway! Performance from last night! http://delta-daily.com/ xx. http://twitpic.com/16ce1l - Heres Jackie Jackson and i at the very special evening last night tribute to Michael - Music royalty. Incredible. Also incredibly special to see shannonholtz & the dancers of Michael Jackson in full flight! What a journey they've all been on! xox - 3 Mar 10
JAN 2010
  • How do i accumulate so many notebooks with half the first quarter of the book lyrics then to do lists then i start a whole new book Why? x - 25 Jan 10
  • Shooting a commercial in a studio that is zapping everyones energy with the heat by the second.. x - 12 Jan 10
  • So just been at Studio - Getting the vocals done on a track.. Seriously got to tell my vocal chords its not holidays anymore wake up! xo - 8 Jan 10
  • writing songs with my beautiful friends richsanford and Vincenzo P. :) Loving the song we have started.. Just finishing the lyrics xo - 5 Jan 10
DEC 2009
  • So sad to have finished the last Bocelli concert tonight! loved everyone.. i LOVED singing up there tonight had a ball :) so honored. xx - 14 Dec 09
  • getting ready for show in Vegas MGM Grand Garden Arena, if ur around..... - 13 Dec 09
  • Spent the night at the Plaza Ballroom in NYC sang two of Davids many hits Did a Bodyguard Medley. So Much fun! reminds me when i used to sing all those powerhouse Ballads as a kid. The Melodys on those songs melt my heart :) So Melodic, Big Drum accents, piano parts aahh!! - 2 Dec 09

NOV 2009
  • A magical night spent singing songs with the incredible Andrea Bocelli & David Foster to 20,000 lovely people here in Miami. :) Magic :) xx - 29 Nov 09
  • Can you hear me now? If i screamed it out loud would you come back down cause we miss you... - 22 Nov >Lyric from new song about Delta's deceased friend Liam
  • In Studio, Playing a song still in progress, SO Loud, Love it!! The only problem with Studio time is you eat so late! Just had huge bowl of Spaghetti at 12am... Why didn't i choose the salad? - 7 Nov 09
OCT 2009
  • Day of Sake & Song. Wrote a killer song with the amazingly talented singer82 & with my incredible friend tommyleejames - always feel at home musically with "earth" aka Tommy.. Now i believe the other elements magic needs 2 come together soon.. i believe....again! xx - 27 Oct 09
  • richsanford Hey Witch! Been going through my dictaphone with all our ideas..we need to finish those tracks! Forgot all those songs!! xx - 19 Oct 09
  • PeterTaliangis Just getting the Vibe! So many amazing songwriters here you cant help bu be inspired! Love ur twitter background by the wayX - 18 Oct 09

SEP 2009
  • Sunset in New York, got in late last night! have the mother of all colds! but Feeling on the right path for this album, so my soul smiles x - 16 Sep 09
  • http://twitpic.com/g5kpq - Writing songs and having fun with With TheWritingCamp and oakwud better known as our new RnB band called Symmetry! Ha! here is our album cover: xx - 2 Sep 09

AUG 2009
  • I Had SUCH an amazing day, i was Producing my Demos 2 all new songs! The musicians in Nashville live up 2 there reputation: Mind Blowing!! U should've seen these guys!! incredible! i was a kid in a candy store. Seeing the songs take shape! Then had beautiful dinner and icecream with the incredibly talented luciesilvas! So lovely! Once again my eyes are to big for my stomach! loving Nashville! Sending love 2 all;)xx - 27 Aug 09
  • Had another beautiful day writing with Lucie Silvas and Barry Dean! We could talk for days!So many colours of moments expressed into songxx
  • LucieSilvas aahh! I'll just take you with me! We can be Gypsys who sing and write songs around the world together! xx - 23 Aug 09
  • http://twitpic.com/eaqxz - I went to this amazing Guitar shop in Nashville and found this new angel to write songs on.. Naivety to an instrument can work wonders for the ear.. Every note sounds inspiring, try it!! xx** -18 Aug 09
JUNE 2009
  • http://twitpic.com/8kf5j - I love writing songs late at night! its so quiet... So every word with its melody carries such gravity when the environment is calm! xx Been editing dvd of live show all day makes me itch to write new songs.. so i do :) ** - 28 Jun 09
  • Brian came home and said Rich and I wrote a song that was cross between the themes of "Rocky" & "Charlie & the Chocolate factory!" Hhhaaaa!X - 8 Jun 09
  • At the piano trying to finish a verse lyric, the chorus is finished and i LOVE it! but cant seem to crack the code of the verse??? aaahh! xx -12 May 09

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Artin

Artin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,896 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Wow Brad! Nice work! Loving reading through all the tweets!

+1

Artin
My signature is awesome.

OFFLINE   Paddyl90

Paddyl90

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,282 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Far out Brad! Amazing work... must of had time on your hands. HAHAHA thanks so much for that update!

2nu8181.png

"Thanku for ur appreciation and I appreciate your love and support xxx" - Delta Goodrem

OFFLINE   bare_hands

bare_hands

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,016 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
thanks for the updates brad it was a great read

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users