Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The Twitter & Instagram Thread

• Please log in to reply
2447 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   CielNocturne

CielNocturne

lion hearted girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,950 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
That John Shankes tweet is awesome, hope it's really REALLY being finished this time xD

tumblr_mjnpyvhkSl1qeo225o1_400.png
"All I got is this heart that I am willing to lose, I know in this life - I give it everything."

"Found a girl inside of me that I've been missing for so long, told her I that I'd never leave."

"Just when I stopped looking I saw just how far I'd come - in this life."

"One day, we won't exist, and all the hurt will turn to dust

It is easier to shut down than to open up to trust."

OFFLINE   Eissa

Eissa

Head Bitch In Charge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

Um.. It wasn't secretive at all.... Everybody has equal chances to meet Delta and get to know her. We are just fortunate enough that we are able to quite a bit.

I agree with everything you're saying, but my numerous failed attempts to meet Delta in NYC are a testament to the fact that not everyone has equal chances. Especially not international fans.

AWESOME pictures though. Your pictures with Delta would probably win the award for best fan-photos, if there was one that is.

OFFLINE   CielNocturne

CielNocturne

lion hearted girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,950 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
^ lol true, there is a REAL difference between AUS and international fans ;)

"All I got is this heart that I am willing to lose, I know in this life - I give it everything."

"Found a girl inside of me that I've been missing for so long, told her I that I'd never leave."

OFFLINE   rachelm

rachelm

starlight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
^Totally agree!!! I mean I'm hoping again that this era Delta will FINALLY come back to the UK and Europe and hopefully we'll have our chance then but chances are slim. We'll just have to see...!

Thanks for the pics Luke, looks like a unbelievably AMAZING experience and I am jel!!!! But congrats and I am glad you had a good time :)

Edited by rachelm, 09 June 2012 - 05:18 AM.

tumblr_mdy28gi4sp1r3qj73o4_500.gif

OFFLINE   Luke

Luke

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

Um.. It wasn't secretive at all.... Everybody has equal chances to meet Delta and get to know her. We are just fortunate enough that we are able to quite a bit.

I agree with everything you're saying, but my numerous failed attempts to meet Delta in NYC are a testament to the fact that not everyone has equal chances. Especially not international fans.

AWESOME pictures though. Your pictures with Delta would probably win the award for best fan-photos, if there was one that is.

Yeah sorry I didn't mean overseas :P

Are you from NY? I really hope you get to meet her soon! The wait will be worth it :)
Posted Image

OFFLINE   Eissa

Eissa

Head Bitch In Charge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

Are you from NY? I really hope you get to meet her soon! The wait will be worth it :)

I'm from Pakistan but I go/went to school in Vermont, and spent the winter in NY. I'm sure it will be. CANNOT WAIT FOR THE DAY.

OFFLINE   Bernadette

Bernadette

KHALEESI

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,365 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
can't open page 26...

OFFLINE   Luke

Luke

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

I'm from Pakistan but I go/went to school in Vermont, and spent the winter in NY. I'm sure it will be. CANNOT WAIT FOR THE DAY.

Ohhh that's so cool - I am in the middle of planning a New York trip at the moment!! I can't wait to the day I go there hahaha.. we can swap places and you can come to Australia for a while if you like! :) haha
Posted Image

OFFLINE   Bernadette

Bernadette

KHALEESI

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,365 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
page 26 hates me

OFFLINE   CielNocturne

CielNocturne

lion hearted girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,950 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
^ it also doesn't exist for me lol

OFFLINE   delbrit

delbrit

Baby Doll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,020 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

I live in Sydney and with timings and my many conflicting feelings towards Delta and just you know, school and volunteer work and random holidays all mean I haven't met her since I started liking her in 04. Also she moves around a lot and is a "Gypsy" so there's that too.

Congrats on meeting her so though!

Sweet dreams are made of this

Posted Image

I traveled the world

and the seven seas

every-bodies looking for something

Fight Like A Girl *Dances*

OFFLINE   Eissa

Eissa

Head Bitch In Charge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

Ohhh that's so cool - I am in the middle of planning a New York trip at the moment!! I can't wait to the day I go there hahaha.. we can swap places and you can come to Australia for a while if you like! :) haha

Dude, I'm game! I'm actually contemplating moving to Sydney next year. New York is great for the first two weeks, then you just want to get out and once you're out, you can't wait to get back. It's the biggest city I've ever lived in and it's probably the one I'm most confident about getting around in.

OFFLINE   yvi

yvi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Found one more picture of the intimate concert on tumblr :3

http://succeed.tumbl...ost/24811324836

I believe it's also by Luke! Aww, so beautiful!

tumblr_mlrwyw9RjF1qbq2c0o1_250.png

hold on &' be strong.

OFFLINE   claire lou

claire lou

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 1,216 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Nice. :)

OFFLINE   innocent___eyes

innocent___eyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

^Totally agree!!! I mean I'm hoping again that this era Delta will FINALLY come back to the UK and Europe and hopefully we'll have our chance then but chances are slim. We'll just have to see...!

Thanks for the pics Luke, looks like a unbelievably AMAZING experience and I am jel!!!! But congrats and I am glad you had a good time :)

There are so many fans in Europe........ when everything is stabile and the fourth album is in sale.
maybe we can organize a europefan petition for the next tour.

Edited by innocent___eyes, 11 June 2012 - 07:07 AM.

Innocent Eyes - Not Me, Not I Butterfly - A Year Ago Today Out Of The Blue - The Analyst - Mistaken Identity - Extraordinary Day - Be Strong - In My Own Time - Miscommunication - Electric Storm - Sanctuary - Last Night On Earth - This Is Not Me - Throw It Away - Will You Fall For Me - Fragile - You Are My Rock - Flawed Nobody Listened Disorientated - A Little Too Late - Believe Again - The Guardian - Bare Hands - Possessionless God Laughs - Brave Face - You Will Only Break My Heart - One Day - Angels In The Room Take Me Home - Breathe In, Breathe Out - Child Of The Universe - Touch - Wish You Were Here Sitting On Top Of The World - I'm Not Ready - Hunters And The Wolves - Dancing With A Broken Heart - Hypnotized - Safe To Believe - The Speed Of Life - War On Love - I Lost All Love 4 You - When My Stars Come Out - Control - UncoveredHow A Dream Looks - Silence Be Heard - Together We Are One - Waiting on forever - Fever - Right here waiting - Days go by - Fortune of Love - Turn you Away- Never Fades Away - Unsure- Love - Hear me Calling - Here i am - Beautiful Madness - I Don't Care The RiddleVisualise

" No point in talking what you should have been. And regretting the things that went on. Life's full of mistakes, destinies and fate. Remove the clouds, look at the bigger picture."  (quote from Delta Goodrem)

OFFLINE   andy.987

andy.987

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

Ben Hazlewood@BenHazlewood

So lucky to have the one an only @delta_goodrem as a fan! Thank you for everything! X

OFFLINE   andy.987

andy.987

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

Fatai Veamatahau@FataiV

@delta_goodrem love you so much delta and i look up to you...it was an honour to meet you nd hopefully see u soonxo Lots of Love Taixo

OFFLINE   Walshy

Walshy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,006 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta

So unbelievably jealous of you Luke !!! Haha ;)
Did she hint at any dates for the tour?
Posted Image

OFFLINE   braveface

braveface

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Why is Delta promoting Rachael more than she promoted SOTOTW?

OFFLINE   andy.987

andy.987

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Hahaha good point

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users