Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Hi!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   phoenixgirl23

phoenixgirl23

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta

Hello everyone!

You can call me phoenix (but that's not my name *being mysterious*) I'm 21 and from NSW Australia. I've been a Delta fan since I was 13 and I was lucky enough to meet her in 2008 and to go to one of her Sydney shows for the "Believe Again" Tour in 2009. I love Delta, her music is amazing, she's such a great role model for young women and she's a Harry Potter fan PLUS she did a recording on the 5th anniversary CD of WICKED the musical... so basically Delta is related to all my favourite things in the world, lol.
I'm currently training to become a high school English and History teacher and eagerly awaiting album 4!
Posted Image

OFFLINE   innocentdeltafan

innocentdeltafan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

Hello everyone!

You can call me phoenix (but that's not my name *being mysterious*) I'm 21 and from NSW Australia. I've been a Delta fan since I was 13 and I was lucky enough to meet her in 2008 and to go to one of her Sydney shows for the "Believe Again" Tour in 2009. I love Delta, her music is amazing, she's such a great role model for young women and she's a Harry Potter fan PLUS she did a recording on the 5th anniversary CD of WICKED the musical... so basically Delta is related to all my favourite things in the world, lol.
I'm currently training to become a high school English and History teacher and eagerly awaiting album 4!

Welcome! :)

Goodluck with your studies. I loved History in High School.
Very much cannot wait for the 4th album either ;)

Jocelyn

Posted Image

Posted Image

OFFLINE   innocentdeltafan

innocentdeltafan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

Hello everyone!

Goodluck with your studies. I loved History in High School.
Very much cannot wait for the 4th album either ;)

Whoops double post :-P

Jocelyn

Edited by innocentdeltafan, 21 June 2011 - 09:46 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Marco

Marco

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 3,394 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Hi

Naamloos_zpsa139fed4.jpg

OFFLINE   Artin

Artin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,896 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

Artin
My signature is awesome.

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,895 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Welcome :)

OFFLINE   FairyCuddle

FairyCuddle

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,975 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Hey! You're so lucky to see Delta in concert! I can't wait for her to tour the UK one day!

~Michelle xx

xo.jpg
Delta: Thank you for everything - I will always support you.
27:10:2004 / 22:01:2005

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users