Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Hey Everyone!!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   aussiemusiclover

aussiemusiclover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,843 posts
Hey Everyone,

Thought it was about time I registered on here.

I'm actually 'deltaluva2' from Delta's old forum, but as times moved on, I figured that now I have the chance to, it was the right time for a name change.

For those who (know me from the old forum and) are wondering why the name change, it's simple:

I'm not DELTAluva2 anymore. I created that name as a teenager, and I was competely crazy about Delta.

As I grew up, I began to discover the local music scene, and discover some wonderful bands and musicians who aren't so well known, but are working their way to the top. As I found myself focusing on this alot more, I realised I wasn't jumping on Delta's forum every single day for the latest updates; I was out discovering local Australian music, and meeting some great people and making wonderful friends at the same time.

I also discovered that while listening to the radio and looking at the music charts, there was such a dominance of UK, American and International music, with only a small minority of what I was hearing, being Australian music. That annoyed me because I was in this process of discovering local music in and around Melbourne. Rather than turning on the radio station that was play non-stop doof-doof or the top-40, I was listening to undiscovered artists on Myspace and Triple-J Unearthed.

Through all that I realised something, I wasn't deltaluva2 anymore, I am now Aussiemusiclover :)

Don't get me wrong, I still love Delta, and love listening to her music, I have just opened myself up to new music, and am enjoying it so much!!

Glad to be here at the new forum, now ran by Fan's of Delta.
Thanks for this Artin.

Oh yeah, I've learnt to spell as well LOL!!

Kind Regards,

delt... aussiemusiclover

Edited by aussiemusiclover, 13 July 2011 - 10:36 PM.

aussiemusiclover.jpg
aussiemusiclover... formerly deltaluva2.

stand-by-hird-small_zps3420ec3b.jpg

OFFLINE   Luisa

Luisa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts
Welcome! I don't think we ever bumped into each other on the DGOF, so... Nice to meet you! :)

x

Posted Image
Thank you Julia for the set

Most of the shadows in life are caused by our standing in our own sunshine - Ralph Waldo Emerson

OFFLINE   harekrishna

harekrishna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts
Hi 'aussiemusiclover' !
HARE KRISHNA
HARE KRISHNA
KRISHNA KRISHNA
HARE HARE

HARE RAMA
HARE RAMA
RAMA RAMA
HARE HARE

http://news.iskcon.com/
http://dandavats.com/

OFFLINE   innocentdeltafan

innocentdeltafan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Welcome to the new forum :)

That is great you've found some new music you like from hopefully up and coming artists. There are so many bands/singers out there that are amazing but unfortunately not many people know of them as you've said.

Enjoy!

Jocelyn

Posted Image

Posted Image

aussiemusiclover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,843 posts

Welcome! I don't think we ever bumped into each other on the DGOF, so... Nice to meet you! :)

x

I'd originally registered in late 2003, and was a regular user up until a little over a year ago.
I was member number 7277

Hi 'aussiemusiclover' !

Hi

Welcome to the new forum :)

That is great you've found some new music you like from hopefully up and coming artists. There are so many bands/singers out there that are amazing but unfortunately not many people know of them as you've said.

Enjoy!

Jocelyn

Thankyou. You're right, they're not so well known, but when you see them live, and look at their music videos on youtube, you realise how amazing they are.

Kind Regards,

aussiemusiclover

aussiemusiclover.jpg

OFFLINE   Marco

Marco

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 3,375 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Welcome

Naamloos_zpsa139fed4.jpg

OFFLINE   greeneyes

greeneyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
welcome :)

OFFLINE   *Jani*

*Jani*

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 300 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Hello it's really nice to meet you here! :)

Posted Image

I ♥ DELTA GOODREM

aussiemusiclover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,843 posts

Hello it's really nice to meet you here! :)

you too! :)

Kind Regards,

aussiemusiclover

aussiemusiclover.jpg

OFFLINE   MissToastie

MissToastie

Claire Voyant.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 780 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
my nickname for you is Luva :)

2cfz51j.gif

OFFLINE   x_LastNightOnEarth_x

x_LastNightOnEarth_x

Done with all your bitchcraft.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 925 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Let me tell you something about my music taste. I liked Hi-5 in middle school. I know, right - it's soooo embarrassing. I don’t even…whatever. So then in eighth grade, I started listening to Delta, who was totally awesome, and Hi-5 was like, weirdly jealous that the new people were getting all the attention. Like if I would blow Hi-5 off to listen to Delta, they'd be like, "Why didn't you play our album today?!" and I'd be like, "Uh, why are you so obsessed with me?" So then for my birthday party, which was an all Delta themed party, I was like, "Hi-5, I can't play your album because frankly, it's not that good." I mean, I couldn't have bad music at my party! There were going to be people with good taste there! I mean, right, they were horrible! So then they called Delta and started yelling at her for taking me away from them and it was so retarded and then they dropped off the face of the earth 'cause no one would listen to their music and they came back with a new album and their outfits were ugly and they totally weird and now I guess they're on crack.

You hear that story? You should appreciate Delta more. She's had it hard, you know, being harassed by Hi-5 and all.

I like Drake Bell.

AMPY2BF.png

where tired cliches won't let us fall asleep.

OFFLINE   Nichole-Delta

Nichole-Delta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Welcome! Glad to see you here. :)
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users