Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

5th Studio Album Discussion - Due 2014

Early 2014 Delta 5th Studio Album

• Please log in to reply
942 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   FairyCuddle

FairyCuddle

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2,017 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

So a new picture of Delta in the studio (http://instagram.com/p/jQjQqZiWNm/)! Great news to know the new album is in the recording stages.

Also just noticed she must be working with John Shanks as she has tagged him in with her tweet on Twitter.

xo.jpg
Delta: Thank you for everything - I will always support you.
27:10:2004 / 22:01:2005

OFFLINE   Johnniii

Johnniii

I'm A Child Of The Universe :-)

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

So a new picture of Delta in the studio (http://instagram.com/p/jQjQqZiWNm/)! Great news to know the new album is in the recording stages.

It is great, so exciting :D is anyone else wondering what the album would be called this time, I think if she does go back to her roots it should be called one of these

"Way Back Home"  

"Feels Like Home"

"On My Way Home"

"On The Way Back Home"

"My New Beginning"

"Back To The Start"

Edited by Johnniii, 17 January 2014 - 09:46 PM.

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Child Of The Universe

Child Of The Universe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,046 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

''Way Back Home' sounds interesting! I love 'Back to the roots albums.  :wub:

OFFLINE   Kade

Kade

Regina Phalange

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,220 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Bringing up astrology to defend yourself in an argument, my oh my, I've truly seen it all now. People don't get on with you because of your personality, it has NOTHING to do with star signs.

you are one hell of an Evil bitch.

The biggest hypocritical mess I have ever seen. Now seriously to one of the mods, can this heinous creature be banned once and for all? No one wants this thing around any longer
iPNysqBEPIkgm.gif

nk93QbA.png

OFFLINE   Bernadette

Bernadette

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,463 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

Bringing up astrology to defend yourself in an argument, my oh my, I've truly seen it all now. People don't get on with you because of your personality, it has NOTHING to do with star signs.

The biggest hypocritical mess I have ever seen. Now seriously to one of the mods, can this heinous creature be banned once and for all? No one wants this thing around any longer
iPNysqBEPIkgm.gif

To his defense, I brought up the astrology in my own post.. and that's all i'm going to say.  :ph34r: 

OFFLINE   Eissa

Eissa

Head Bitch In Charge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,252 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

Dear sweet Jesus, that last page.

tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif.pagespeed.c

OFFLINE   Kade

Kade

Regina Phalange

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,220 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

The biggest hypocritical mess I have ever seen. Now seriously to one of the mods, can this heinous creature be banned once and for all? No one wants this thing around any longeriPNysqBEPIkgm.gif

To his defense, I brought up the astrology in my own post.. and that's all i'm going to say.  :ph34r:
barbie-shh-o.gif

nk93QbA.png

OFFLINE   delbrit

delbrit

Baby Doll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,124 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I will never believe J`niiii is 23! I'm 22. He acts like he's 5. Even then with my bestie-whenIWas5 was pretty respectful to our differing oppinion! Calling him young is an insult to young/kid people! He brings it upon himself!

Sweet dreams are made of this

Posted Image

I traveled the world

and the seven seas

every-bodies looking for something

Fight Like A Girl *Dances*

OFFLINE   Johnniii

Johnniii

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

I will never believe J`niiii is 23! I'm 22. He acts like he's 5. Even then with my bestie-whenIWas5 was pretty respectful to our differing oppinion! Calling him young is an insult to young/kid people! He brings it upon himself!

To my defense I am 23, there is nothing wrong with staying young at heart, at least I am not a bitter old man. By the way I bet ya you all are faking who you really are age, gender etc. Just because you're faking doesn't mean I am. I can assure you everything you see in my profile is 100% me, believe it or not. I don't need to fake who I am because I love and respect myself too much to want to fake who I am. There is nothing wrong with loving myself because I have tried so hard for you all to love me and it's got me nowhere, if you all aren't gonna love me, who in the real world is ever? The love for myself is the greatest love I have ever had because it will never die and it will never hurt me. So nothing you can say or do is gonna make me love myself any less. :)

iPNysqBEPIkgm.gif

Kade I am not a thing, I am a human being, is it possible for you to be nice for a change instead of an obnoxious pig? Men, pffft, who needs them when they are assholes, I know not all men are but this one is. I on the other hand know how to be a guy and not an asshole at the same time, the only reason you can't detect the good side to me is because it is illuminated by technology. People seem to love technology more than each other, I think that's pathetic, but keep treating me like I am a thing if you think that's cool, but to me you aren't cool, you're just pathetic. :)

Edited by Johnniii, 18 January 2014 - 04:26 AM.

Posted Image

OFFLINE   ocelot

ocelot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

Also just noticed she must be working with John Shanks as she has tagged him in with her tweet on Twitter.

Often when artists work with different producers/writers they record at the end of each session (period of time they spend with the writers/producers), unfortunately it doesn't mean the album is almost done but it could be.  Often this also gives more emotional vocal performance versions of songs because the artist still has a lot of emotion from just having written the song, and now is recording their vocal while they still feel all the emotion and inspiration that came to them as they were writing it.

OFFLINE   Johnniii

Johnniii

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

Please take a look in my profile, "about me" section, only then you will know what person I am and more about my star sign. Not using it to defend me, just who I am 100%.  :)

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Brad

Brad

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 2,784 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
No comment

Posted Image

OFFLINE   delbrit

delbrit

Baby Doll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,124 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
J did you call me (+ the collective group) fake again. They're is "young at heart" and they're is just not having any Theory Of The Mind at Alllll!
Losing extra points for implying I'm an Bitter Old Man!

Sweet dreams are made of this

Posted Image

I traveled the world

and the seven seas

every-bodies looking for something

Fight Like A Girl *Dances*

OFFLINE   Johnniii

Johnniii

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

J did you call me (+ the collective group) fake again. They're is "young at heart" and they're is just not having any Theory Of The Mind at Alllll!
Losing extra points for implying I'm an Bitter Old Man!

I wasn't implying that you were fake or a bitter old man, I was saying I am not that, can you please read my profile, it will let you know who I am as a person.

-Don't ever accuse #Sagittarius of something they would never do. It's a turn off.

Edited by Johnniii, 18 January 2014 - 06:25 AM.

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Johnniii

Johnniii

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

-#Sagittarius think like an adult but runs around like a free child. They have a good heart.

Edited by Johnniii, 18 January 2014 - 06:21 AM.

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Brad

Brad

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 2,784 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Is there a block user button?

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Johnniii

Johnniii

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

is there a person here that actually cares for people hearts and feelings besides me?

Is there a block user button?

-#Sagittarius are much more deeper than you think. When you think you've seen it all, they've really only showed you less than half of it.

-#Sagittarius can see something is up with you just by listening to you. They read people without realizing it.

Edited by Johnniii, 18 January 2014 - 07:49 AM.

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Brad

Brad

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 2,784 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

You've made this whole topic about you. This forum doesnt revolve around you. Stop making everything personal and get back on topic. By posting once at a time

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Johnniii

Johnniii

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

no, you all made it about me when you decided to tell me i shouldn't be here  and told me where to go and to shut up, you are the provokers not me, I am the truth teller and you are the liars, and I hate liars.

-Don't ever accuse #Sagittarius of something they would never do. It's a turn off.

Edited by Johnniii, 18 January 2014 - 09:26 AM.

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Adam :)

Adam :)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,198 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
No one is trying to turn you on

So I stand on this hill
With my flag held high
With the will to survive
Bullets flying by
Broken hears scattered on this battlefield
Holding out for something real
I won't give up
I won't give in
I fight for hope in this
WAR ON LOVE

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Early 2014, Delta, 5th, Studio, Album

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users