Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Home and Away 2011

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,537 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
HIS older brother Xavier Samuel wowed the world as a sexy, night-stalking blood sucker in Twilight: Eclipse. Now Adelaide actor Benedict Samuel is preparing to strut his stuff in a much sunnier on-screen role - as a new Home and Away hunk.
The 22-year-old will play Harman, or "Hammer" to his mates, described as a "big, hard guy with a lot of attitude" who, in a case of art imitating life, plays second fiddle to his brother.
Benedict would have no doubt picked up some industry tips along the way from Xavier, already a Hollywood veteran with five films under his belt since last year's Eclipse, including A Few Best Men with Olivia Newton John.

http://www.adelaiden...y-1226104933050

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,537 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

Ohh, thanks Johnson! When that article comes out, is it possible to get scans please? Adelaide never gets anything good like that!

The interview with Rhiannon actually appeared in The Age on Thursday (July 28). I am sure you can get a copy in the newspaper section of the State Library in Adelaide. I have typed the whole interview and posted it here. Enjoy :)

Owen Thompson, Drive: What was your first car?
Rhiannon Fish: That would be the one that I have now, which is my Hyundai i30. I got it just after I turned 18 and I've had it ever since. It goes pretty damn good. I am in love with my car. I know it's nothing too special but I can't see any reason for getting another one – not for quite a long time.

What led you down the Hyundai path?
I knoew I wanted a car that was considered pretty safe as my first car and also something that was small. I saw that one and never really looked much further.

What's your ideal car?
I'm a bit of a Mercedes girl. I love Mercedes, especially the ones where you can take the top down. That is my dream car.

What's your pet road peeve?
Oh my god, there are so many things I hate that people do on the roads. OK, these are my No.1s: when someone is on a roundabout and they don't signal, so you wait for them to go past you but they take the first exit instead. And when people are in a lane specifically for turning and they're not actually turning.

Have you ever been invoved in a traffic accident?
I have, actually. A couple of months ago, a taxi stopped in front of me and this crazy woman came speeding around the corner and smashed into me and forced me into the taxi. Thankfully, it was only minor.

What's your favourite driver?
The drive that I get to do almost every week to and from Palm Beach is one of the most beautiful drives I've ever seen. It never gets any less beautiful. It takes your breath away each time.

If you could go on a long road trip with absolutely anyone, who would it be?
I'll tell you who I wouldn't want to go with: my mother. She is the worst passenger in history. She gets very nervous and very controlling.

What's your favourite car-themed movie?
I'm a fan of the original The Fast and the Furious but I have to say that's because I had a bit of a crush on Paul Walker. But I did think the cars were pretty cool, too.

What's your preferred drive music?
I love the radio. I travel pretty early, so I love listening to Kyle and Jackie O (on 2DayFM) in the morning and stuff that keeps me awake. It puts you in a good mood before you get to wherever you're headed.

OFFLINE   Luisa

Luisa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts
^ Oh my goodness, Johnson! Thankyou SO, SO much!!

Posted Image
Thank you Julia for the set

Most of the shadows in life are caused by our standing in our own sunshine - Ralph Waldo Emerson

OFFLINE   xx_Vness_xx

xx_Vness_xx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
I haven't noticed the hearing aid ! I will look out for it :P
Xavier has been sooooooooooooo cute and nice to Kelly <3
omg I know! indi is always upset about something
I loved Marylin && sid but now sid and roo are better . I'm glad she moved out of the house though
ohh I hope leahs pregnant ! :D
Charlie is stuck in a hard position :/ as always
yeahh dex hasn't been on a lot ! Hope he is soon
Posted Image

OFFLINE   Luisa

Luisa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts
I've got a fair bit of H&A to catch up on. I went away two weeks ago, and I was super busy/stressed this week, so I didn't have much time to sit and watch TV. I think I'm up to about Tuesday just past.....maybe. Well, I'm somewhere near there. :)

Posted Image
Thank you Julia for the set

Most of the shadows in life are caused by our standing in our own sunshine - Ralph Waldo Emerson

OFFLINE   xx_Vness_xx

xx_Vness_xx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
haha! Marylin and her cards :P
Kelly and Xavier are sooooooo cute <3
I hope they find the guy that did that to bianca! and it's good Heath went to jail but Braxton and charli HAVE to ge togeher ! :D
Posted Image

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,537 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Marcus Graham (E Street, Underbelly) starts his new role on Monday August 8. He plays new Summer Bay local Harvey, who owns a chartering business in the area.

OFFLINE   xx_Vness_xx

xx_Vness_xx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
That guys going to ruin Romeos buisness!!
Posted Image

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,537 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
New interview with Esther Anderson which appears in Switched On liftout in News Limited papers today (Wednesday), or Thursday in Adelaide:
http://www.dailytele...r-1226111948433

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,537 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
With the arrival of Madame Tussauds Sydney in May 2012, the wax attraction has announced that their first, unique-to-Australia celebrity figure to appear will be ‘Home & Away’ star Ray Meagher.
Meagher, best known for his role as Alf Stewart, will be one of the first local celebrities to be featured, AAP reports.
Other Australian celebrities and heroes will include Nicole Kidman and Hugh Jackman.

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,537 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Samara Weaving has received 2 nominations in this year's Nickelodeon Kid's Choice Awards: Super Fresh Award and Hottest Girl Hottie, while H&A has been nominated for Fave TV Show against iCarly, Wizards of Waverly Place and Victorious. The 2011 Nickelodeon Kid's Choice Awards are to be held at 7pm on Friday October 7 at the Sydney Entertainment Centre. They will be broadcast at the same time on Nickelodeon.

OFFLINE   xx_Vness_xx

xx_Vness_xx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
brax is soo cute with Darcy <3
and I can't believe Kelly left !! poor xav!
Posted Image

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,537 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Remember Ella Scott Lynch who is now starring in ABC legal drama Crownies? Her father is Michael Lynch, who is working in Hong Kong as the CEO of the West Kowloon Cultural District Authority. You can read the whole interview here:
http://www.wkcda.hk/...ghlight_01.html

OFFLINE   xx_Vness_xx

xx_Vness_xx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
the great storm! sounds exciting!! but inwas in tv week 'who dies' and it had ROMEO , Charlie or Leah !!! Ahhh not romeo !!
Posted Image

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,537 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Home and Away has beaten off competition from Neighbours and Doctors to be named 'Best Daytime Soap' in the Inside Soap Awards 2011, held in London on Tuesday.
Full winners list

OFFLINE   Sandra

Sandra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
What do you think about the new girl sascha?
She has some attitude....
I know she had a rough last months, with her mom dying, missing her brother....
But do you have to act that way....

Posted Image

OFFLINE   DeltaFan

DeltaFan

Graphics Maker/Obsessive Moonie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I haven't watched it in over a month, but I do hear Dad playing in the background. Sasha is some crazy biatch. I don't like her. Who died? What happened to Kelly? I haven't kept up...
I stopped watching as it started to bore me. I only started watching it this year

Edited by DeltaFan, 21 November 2011 - 07:42 PM.

Here im standing in the night my crescent wand the only light

Posted Image

^ gif not by me :P

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,537 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Esther Anderson will finish filming her role of Charlie in December before trying her luck in Hollywood next year.

OFFLINE   Sandra

Sandra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
About kelly... After her brother got arrested for reaping, she had to go back home to help her mother with the farm...
After the deadth of sascha's mom, sid got a letter from a solliciter's firm, telling him that he has a child of 15 years old. He had an affair 16 years ago and sascha was the result but her mom didn't told sid...
I'm watching h&a on channel 5 ( UK ) via satellite, so I'm some weeks behind you guy's

Posted Image

OFFLINE   xx_Vness_xx

xx_Vness_xx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Damn she does probs die :,( brax will be so upset!!

Edited by xx_Vness_xx, 28 November 2011 - 09:03 PM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users