Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Home and Away 2011

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   xx_Vness_xx

xx_Vness_xx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
- yayy! April && Dex :D
I can't believe sid and marilyn broke up :(
nawwww I loved the wedding!!! I was soo cute and pretty and so was Romeo <3
I love Brax and how beautiful he is being ! to Casey , Bianca and everything <3
I hate caseys mother!
Posted Image

OFFLINE   Luisa

Luisa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

I hate caseys mother!

I second that motion. She's such a bit*h

Posted Image
Thank you Julia for the set

Most of the shadows in life are caused by our standing in our own sunshine - Ralph Waldo Emerson

OFFLINE   xx_Vness_xx

xx_Vness_xx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
hahah miles & VJ :P
hmm i think charlie will get caught out soon!
haha heath is such a baby! and he always sticks up 4 his mum :P
Posted Image

OFFLINE   DeltaFan

DeltaFan

Graphics Maker/Obsessive Moonie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I love Angelo and Nicole together. They are adorable. They'd be so cute together in real life too :flower:

Here im standing in the night my crescent wand the only light

Posted Image

^ gif not by me :P

OFFLINE   DGoodremGeek

DGoodremGeek

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
What happened to Angelo and Nicole?
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

check out my....
Delta Blog | Twitter | Youtube

OFFLINE   xx_Vness_xx

xx_Vness_xx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
^ i love them too! :D they left summer bay to start a new life as angelo didnt want anything to do with brax and the restaurant anymore and they took the baby George with them.

i feel sorry for Marylin! but i do love Sid and Roo together!
i like how dex and april are together but i feel sorry for xavier :(
ROMEO AND INDI R SO CUTEE!
haha colleen ! always sneaking around :P
Posted Image

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,623 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Former H&A actors Todd Lasance, Ella Scott Lynch and Indiana Evans star in new ABC legal drama Crownies, which begins next Thursday (July 14) at 8.30pm on ABC1. The Sydney-based series revolves a group of solicitors fresh from law school, working as Crown Prosecutors or 'Crownies' who are the public prosecutors in the legal system of Australia, working for the Office of the Department of Public Prosecution.

OFFLINE   Luisa

Luisa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts
I cannot wait for Crownies to start! I love Indiana, Todd AND Ella so much!

So...the H&A cast have all been given the script for the season finale, and apparently it's amazingly fantastic.
Rhiannon and Lisa have both said it's the best one ever. I'm so fricken excited!

Also:
- Romeo and Indi are adorable! I love it when couples (whether it's real life or on TV) are all honeymoon-ey. It's so cute!
- Sid and Roo forever
- I feel so sorry for April and Dex. But mostly Dex.
- Colleen needs to keep her mouth shut
- Laura and Elijah are so funny, but they look awkward when they kiss.

Until next week....

x

Posted Image

Most of the shadows in life are caused by our standing in our own sunshine - Ralph Waldo Emerson

OFFLINE   xx_Vness_xx

xx_Vness_xx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

- Laura and Elijah are so funny, but they look awkward when they kiss.

x

hahah ! it does look awkward! :P
Posted Image

OFFLINE   Luisa

Luisa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts
^ I really hope Laura sticks around for a while. She isn't a regular cast member, but I hope they make her one! SHe really mixes things up, and encourages Roo to do all sorts of amusing things!

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Luisa

Luisa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts
So, um, there's a new river boy joning the cast. I don't even know what to say, so I'll just show you.

Posted Image

He's so hot!!!

HGDFKSYUFLfhfnkhKFJLIHFJBlk

Credit: http://iamstarstruck.tumblr.com/

Edited by Luisa, 11 July 2011 - 02:02 PM.

Posted Image

OFFLINE   xx_Vness_xx

xx_Vness_xx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
so do i ! shes a good one !

omggg ! HE IS SOOO HOT ! ! ! ! ! he is like another Romeo <3
Posted Image

OFFLINE   Luisa

Luisa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts
^ Exactly! When I first saw the picture (well, it was more of a glance than a look), I thought it was Luke Mitchell. I will still love Luke more, but this guy is definately in contention for my favourite!

Posted Image

OFFLINE   DeltaFan

DeltaFan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Is he related to 'The' River Boys?

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Luisa

Luisa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts
I think he's just going to be a part of the River Boys group...but I don't think he's related.

Posted Image

OFFLINE   xx_Vness_xx

xx_Vness_xx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
yeahh I still love Luke better :D :D <3

omgg I feel sorry for Xavier! he always ends up in hospital :P I think he has been there twice this year :D
Posted Image

OFFLINE   DeltaFan

DeltaFan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I heard a rumour Charlie is Preggers to Brax. This true or not?

Posted Image

OFFLINE   xx_Vness_xx

xx_Vness_xx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
:0 ! I hope not :/

I still feel sorry for Marilyn :,( !
and Bianca!! she's sooo upset!
bt I can't wait til next week ! it seems like a lot is happenig espeacially when alf is returning :)
Posted Image

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,623 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Rhiannon Fish (April) is the subject of this week's Stars and their Cars segment in Drive, which comes with The Age and The Sydney Morning Herald during the week (She owns a Hyundai i30). Did you know that Rhiannon is actually a Canadian? She was born in Calgary and moved to Melbourne at age 4 when her father got a job transfer. Planning to stay for 18 months, the family ended up relocating permanently.

---------

Dan Ewing has revealed that fans of Home and Away will learn a whole lot more about the background of his character Heath Braxton in upcoming storylines.
The actor confirmed that the writers are currently working on plots that will explore the Braxton family history.
Ewing told Digital Spy: "All we know at the moment is that the father figure left - that was when Heath and Brax were very young, and Casey never really knew the old man. And if you watch what's on screen, obviously the mother is not the best mother!
"There are some things in Brax and Heath's pasts that we haven't discovered yet - that I don't even know. The writers are just starting to delve into it now in the think tank upstairs.
"It's going to be really exciting and that's the great thing about these sorts of characters - discovering why they are the way they are, and why they make the choices that they do. I'm really looking forward to that."
Ewing said that while his character is still listed as a guest character, he will be on the show for the foreseeable future.
"Initially Heath was only around for a certain amount of time - basically about six months to go in there, do a job and leave. But that was just a technicality and Heath is definitely around for a lot longer. I think as you see the episodes go on, Heath will be listed in the regular cast."

http://www.throng.co...away-says-ewing

OFFLINE   Luisa

Luisa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts
Ohh, thanks Johnson! When that article comes out, is it posible to get scans please? Adelaide never gets anything good like that!

Also, I don't think Charlie is pregnant. I think Leah might be; but not with Brax, of course! (because that would just be plain wrong!)

So, here goes my little synopsis:

- I'm so happy that April and Xavier have sorted things out a bit. I love them as friends, because they understand each other so well
- I hope Kelly stays for forever and a day, because she makes Xavier so happy. (Has anyone else noticed her hearing aid?)
- The actress who plays Kelly looks like Holly Kagis, who is David's actual girlfriend. How creepy!
- Where has Dex been lately? Charles Cottier must be in the producers bad books, because he hasn't been on for about a week and a half! BRING BACK DEX! I'm struggling not being able to stare at him, in all of his nerdy goodness :) (Marry me, Charles?)
- Poor Roo/Sid
- Marilyn, stop crying and get over yourself. He doesn't love you anymore. Just deal with it. (Sorry, guys, but I am NOT a Marilyn fan. Emily Symons, on the other hand, I absolutely adore)
- Bring back Geoff. Lincoln is being very coy when people ask him on Twitter if he will ever return to the Bay, so fingers crossed
- Why can't Indi just be happy? Her husband is the hottest man alive, she's gorgeous, and she lives in the most beautiful place on earth.
- I feel SO sorry for Liam. Biance, just forgive him already! He looks like a sad little puppy dog.

I'm out of time, but there are my general thoughts on the current happenings in my favourite little beachside town.

x

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users