Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The New Era

• Please log in to reply
2087 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   CielNocturne

CielNocturne

lion hearted girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,956 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

Interview 2010 - She was 80-90 percent finished!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5ei1cSMz1s&feature=related

WELL.... If she and Brian were still be together I am sure the album would have been released 2 years ago lol

tumblr_mjnpyvhkSl1qeo225o1_400.png
"All I got is this heart that I am willing to lose, I know in this life - I give it everything."

"Found a girl inside of me that I've been missing for so long, told her I that I'd never leave."

"Just when I stopped looking I saw just how far I'd come - in this life."

"One day, we won't exist, and all the hurt will turn to dust

It is easier to shut down than to open up to trust."

OFFLINE   Memories

Memories

Memories

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,556 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

Interview 2010 - She was 80-90 percent finished!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5ei1cSMz1s&feature=related

WELL.... If she and Brian were still be together I am sure the album would have been released 2 years ago lol

I know! That is my point! Everyone keeps saying that five years is a long time to create an album when in reality she simply scraped everything and started from a new view and from that angle she has only been working on this album for two years. When her life changed without Brian her music change and in turn she needed to start over with a clean slate!

I have a feeling that this album will be even better than the one she was perviously working on before she and McFadden parted ways!

Edited by Memories, 16 July 2012 - 01:50 PM.

bannerMemories07_zpsa809b648.png

OFFLINE   Eissa

Eissa

Head Bitch In Charge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
YOU GUYS. We don't know that she scrapped the album. For all we know, it was her label's insisting that made her go back, if at all.

OFFLINE   Paddyl90

Paddyl90

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,237 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I hope that the "going back to my roots" wasn't scrapped for a more mainstream sound. Time will tell.

eb979414-4f14-4146-b909-21bfdcdbe2b6_zps

@paddyl90 love this!!!! So sweet!! Happy anniversary ha!! Thanku for ur appreciation and I appreciate your love and support xxx " - August 9th, 2013

OFFLINE   greeneyes

greeneyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
^ I hope so too Paddy but honestly Im quietly confident that the album is mere weeks away now and it's gonna be worth the wait if it sticks to an organic / live instrument sound...... The one thing that keeps me hopeful is that she has worked so extensively with Vince and John Shanks .. those two guys will hopefully have steered her to a more mature sound and steered from bubble gum pop type stuff..

For once, I feel like the days of waiting are truly coming to an end and when the first album details start coming out , It's gonna be great to allow ourselves fully believe at last that it is on the way...
I just feel rally positive that it is gonna happen now,
Yes I remain highly sceptical of how this era is/ has been handled to this point and I think Delta should have been moving so much faster but I just feel it, by September's end, this album is gonna be out at last ...

OFFLINE   delbrit

delbrit

Baby Doll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,086 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
All I'm hoping for is THE BEST, and better communication and PRAYING for a tracklist by the end of the month.
and maybe the album before October...maybe...

My expectations and faith hit a low recently over the DWABH incident.

Edited by delbrit, 16 July 2012 - 06:01 PM.

Sweet dreams are made of this

Posted Image

I traveled the world

and the seven seas

every-bodies looking for something

Fight Like A Girl *Dances*

OFFLINE   Walshy

Walshy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,006 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
The talk of the 'organic, mature, live music sound' made me have a hilarious thought...
Imagine if delta was the one that released call me maybe :D lol
Posted Image

OFFLINE   Nick

Nick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 530 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

The talk of the 'organic, mature, live music sound' made me have a hilarious thought...

lol. I can't believe Carly is 26 years of age and she writes songs like she's 14.

OFFLINE   Walshy

Walshy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,006 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta

lol. I can't believe Carly is 26 years of age and she writes songs like she's 14.

If she even wrote it...probably just told to sing along with a catchy tune, and thus call me maybe was born...
Posted Image

OFFLINE   Eissa

Eissa

Head Bitch In Charge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
John Shanks is the poppiest of pop producers but he's extremely capable of producing some brilliant stuff. Good thing Vince has been involved as well. I wonder if Delta went back and worked with Kara DioGuardi (she co-wrote NMNI and Predictable with Delta, and has worked with John A LOT in the past).

OFFLINE   delbrit

delbrit

Baby Doll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,086 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

Sometimes you have to sacrifice the things you like.
I still have the opinion that if an artist wants to work they will fucking bug their company/management/team/family/friends/lovers to get plans done. Get the album out, get the single out, do work, pick tracklists, do photoshoots, do gigs et cetera.

I don't get how it's so hard for artists like Christina Aguilera and Delta Goodrem to just BUG their team to get them gigs/promotions/tours/Radio et cetera.
I just don't by the victim complex* people have towards Delta. Delta can and will and fucking DID in 05 MAKE Mistaken Identity come out really fast, and toured and promoted really fast. She pushed that album and flogged it and wanted it. Ditto with Innocent Eyes, she was even single around that time and focusing solely on her career as far as we know..It benefitted her career a lot in hindsight having that lazer like focus towards her career.

Hypothetically:
Now it just reads like she doesn't want it anymore and it hasn't read that way for a while. Obviously a thing she learnt during that Cancer ordeal is that she likes to have boyfriend on her side or whatever...

I mean certain artists BUG THE SHIT out of their management/team/family/friends for ways to improve their social standing, gain new fans, just keep doing jobs, gigs, tours and doing music and releasing random CD's to keep their fans sane. They are proactive and don't just WAIT for the right moment to do things.

* To say that she is a victim of big bullying recording company and a mean ignorant management team and all her company NEVER WORK TOGETHER ALL THE TIME and all that crap. She has a say on this shit. If she wanted it out by this time this year it would be OUT!

Obligatory notage of the fact this is FOR her career growth and NOT a personal attack, but a career suggestion:
I know she works hard, earnt time with family and relationship time....but my point is she could work harder and she has to choose between having a boyfriend and having a career at this point if she wants to make it in America.
People have and will make that sacrifice. Britney said bye bye to her long term boyfriend before she hit the big time, Katy Perry had to end her marriage to ensure she worked the hours she needed to work to keep herself happy, I could go on...
Careers affect private lives, private lives affect careers, neither of them exist in a void away from each other.

Long time "guest" on Delta forums but I have to say Delbrit I love reading your posts because you keep it real.

I can't believe how "typical" this era has been already...seriously all this time waiting for the new album thinking things were going to be different and so far I feel we are seeing the same pattern of behaviours and music from Delta we have been seeing from the past 2 era's.

Once again her love life has grabbed more headlines then her music.. it seems there is always a personal drama going on just before a release of an album, which ultimately overshadows the music. I know I have no right to judge but I'm sorry she's a public figure and it seems so weird to me Delta has jumped from one relationship straight into the next her whole adult life.. Back when that Jay boyfriend claimed they were barely separated and she started to date Mark, then even before her and Mark broke up their were rumours circulating of her close "friendship" with Brian whom she "officially" started dating within weeks of Mark... then the ridiculously long saga with Brian (which he was heavily involved with the last album/tour) and again she becomes friendly with Nick whilst her relationship with Brian is falling apart and then very quickly post break-up with Brian she's dating the virginal teen... shortly after that ends she's now with Darren.

Honestly I know there are a lot of people who feel the need to be in a relationship to make them happy, but I don't think Delta has had a chance to really figure out who she is properly - hence her image being so misconstrued all the time in the media and public because all she is constantly attached to a boyfriend who's life and personality seems to dominate and overshadow her own.

I use to feel a bit sorry for Delta and the attention her "private" life brings... but seeing how little she self-promotes her music and but how open she continues to be with her relationships I'm over it. If she she wanted the music to grab headlines she'd get real with herself and and work hard to make it "all about the music".. but I don't see that ever happening.

As for the delays in this album.. it's beyond a joke.. But part of me thinks again, her relationships are to blame. A lot of this album was probably originally influenced by Brian.. when they broke up all that would've been scrapped (thank god). Then she did a lot of writing with Jonas... again maybe when things ended some of that material was no longer made available to her. Even though SOTOTW did relatively good, I still get the feeling there is a massive amount of pressure on this Album to do well... the video clip wasn't well received, it was dorky and cheep looking and so I think a lot is riding on the next single to really be a hit.

I dunno... I keep having this image of the type of artist I see Delta evolving in to, but yet so far I see very little change over the years. I get the feeling more and more Delta is very stubborn and set in her ways in terms of her image (old fashioned) and music and the record company are starting to lose interest because of this.

My hopes for the next single:
I hope the new single is something fresh sounding- gets massive airplay
I hope the video is killer, with some sort of plot and high quality

The typical predications at this point:
The single gets a lot of attention mainly due to the lyrics - more headlines for being about brian then how good it is.
The video is another whimsical, cheap production consisting of a lot of head shots of delta looking beautiful. No plot, no actors.

Time will tell, but I think the era is vitally important to Delta's career. If the album and the tour don't take off massively in Australia she has zero chance in the US. I don't see SOTOTW being a break-through single anywhere else in the world, so the next 2 singles must be HOT hits that can make her connect with a broader fan base then what she currently has.

* EDIT
Just reading todays article with Darren claiming they are just friends... riiiight so the fact they have some how been constantly spotted by paparazzi in remote places in LA several times means it's now nothing but a publicity exercise for their close "friendship" - seriously WTF Delta!! What a stunt.. rumours flying around they are dating so what does she do - fly to LA and get caught spending a shit load of time with the guy. Over it.

Anyway... I really hope this is really true.. Darren to me looks and acts like Brian2.0.

I just want to say what delta does with her love life is nobodies business but hers if she wants to be open about it she has the freedom to do so, who are we to point the finger at her, there are so many people who havent found the right one and they go from one person to the next. Delta is a human and has imperfections like the rest of us. The Saying goes "Never point the finger with unclean hands." With the music I think however delta wants to promote it is up to her, she does what she does because she loves what she does. she doesn't do it for herself but for her fans, she wants to do the best that she can to satisfy us, so what, if it's taking her a little longer than usual but be patient because everything we get from her is her best and she continually surprises us with her music being better all the time. I think this will be her most successful era yet. "I don't care what they say, I don't care what they do, they can lock me up forever, try to stop me loving you. They try to keep romeo and juliet apart, baby it doesn't matter what they say, I only listen to my heart."

Look at the bigger picture
So you'd rather she fail at her career? Rather her not make it in America?, Rather she continue to piss off the people who care for her achieving her goals the most? Rather her lose fans every five years because that's how many rewrites she has to do to make ONE 12 track album? Rather her become irrelevant/B-listing/forgotten, but with a boyfriend? Rather her take holidays cuz that's what she needs even if she feels the desire to make it/live as a celebrity/get a number one in America? Rather her have a guy which keeps her happy instead of a career she's devastatingly proud of and universally acclaimed?

SHE herself has said and done things which indicate she wants a bigger career then just an Australian artist and to get to those goals she has to make sacrifices. It's as simple as that.

I mean if she doesn't want to make it in America then she's WELCOME to take her pick of the boys who want her, but if she DOES want to make it in America/Europe SHE HAS TO MAKE THE SACRIFICE, this ONE time!
It's as simple as that.

Posted Image

I traveled the world

and the seven seas

OFFLINE   Johnnii

Johnnii

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,067 posts

I still have the opinion that if an artist wants to work they will fucking bug their company/management/team/family/friends/lovers to get plans done. Get the album out, get the single out, do work, pick tracklists, do photoshoots, do gigs et cetera.

I don't get how it's so hard for artists like Christina Aguilera and Delta Goodrem to just BUG their team to get them gigs/promotions/tours/Radio et cetera.
I just don't by the victim complex* people have towards Delta. Delta can and will and fucking DID in 05 MAKE Mistaken Identity come out really fast, and toured and promoted really fast. She pushed that album and flogged it and wanted it. Ditto with Innocent Eyes, she was even single around that time and focusing solely on her career as far as we know..It benefitted her career a lot in hindsight having that lazer like focus towards her career.

Hypothetically:
Now it just reads like she doesn't want it anymore and it hasn't read that way for a while. Obviously a thing she learnt during that Cancer ordeal is that she likes to have boyfriend on her side or whatever...

I mean certain artists BUG THE SHIT out of their management/team/family/friends for ways to improve their social standing, gain new fans, just keep doing jobs, gigs, tours and doing music and releasing random CD's to keep their fans sane. They are proactive and don't just WAIT for the right moment to do things.

* To say that she is a victim of big bullying recording company and a mean ignorant management team and all her company NEVER WORK TOGETHER ALL THE TIME and all that crap. She has a say on this shit. If she wanted it out by this time this year it would be OUT!

Obligatory notage of the fact this is FOR her career growth and NOT a personal attack, but a career suggestion:
I know she works hard, earnt time with family and relationship time....but my point is she could work harder and she has to choose between having a boyfriend and having a career at this point if she wants to make it in America.
People have and will make that sacrifice. Britney said bye bye to her long term boyfriend before she hit the big time, Katy Perry had to end her marriage to ensure she worked the hours she needed to work to keep herself happy, I could go on...
Careers affect private lives, private lives affect careers, neither of them exist in a void away from each other.

Long time "guest" on Delta forums but I have to say Delbrit I love reading your posts because you keep it real.

I can't believe how "typical" this era has been already...seriously all this time waiting for the new album thinking things were going to be different and so far I feel we are seeing the same pattern of behaviours and music from Delta we have been seeing from the past 2 era's.

Once again her love life has grabbed more headlines then her music.. it seems there is always a personal drama going on just before a release of an album, which ultimately overshadows the music. I know I have no right to judge but I'm sorry she's a public figure and it seems so weird to me Delta has jumped from one relationship straight into the next her whole adult life.. Back when that Jay boyfriend claimed they were barely separated and she started to date Mark, then even before her and Mark broke up their were rumours circulating of her close "friendship" with Brian whom she "officially" started dating within weeks of Mark... then the ridiculously long saga with Brian (which he was heavily involved with the last album/tour) and again she becomes friendly with Nick whilst her relationship with Brian is falling apart and then very quickly post break-up with Brian she's dating the virginal teen... shortly after that ends she's now with Darren.

Honestly I know there are a lot of people who feel the need to be in a relationship to make them happy, but I don't think Delta has had a chance to really figure out who she is properly - hence her image being so misconstrued all the time in the media and public because all she is constantly attached to a boyfriend who's life and personality seems to dominate and overshadow her own.

I use to feel a bit sorry for Delta and the attention her "private" life brings... but seeing how little she self-promotes her music and but how open she continues to be with her relationships I'm over it. If she she wanted the music to grab headlines she'd get real with herself and and work hard to make it "all about the music".. but I don't see that ever happening.

As for the delays in this album.. it's beyond a joke.. But part of me thinks again, her relationships are to blame. A lot of this album was probably originally influenced by Brian.. when they broke up all that would've been scrapped (thank god). Then she did a lot of writing with Jonas... again maybe when things ended some of that material was no longer made available to her. Even though SOTOTW did relatively good, I still get the feeling there is a massive amount of pressure on this Album to do well... the video clip wasn't well received, it was dorky and cheep looking and so I think a lot is riding on the next single to really be a hit.

I dunno... I keep having this image of the type of artist I see Delta evolving in to, but yet so far I see very little change over the years. I get the feeling more and more Delta is very stubborn and set in her ways in terms of her image (old fashioned) and music and the record company are starting to lose interest because of this.

The single gets a lot of attention mainly due to the lyrics - more headlines for being about brian then how good it is.
The video is another whimsical, cheap production consisting of a lot of head shots of delta looking beautiful. No plot, no actors.

Time will tell, but I think the era is vitally important to Delta's career. If the album and the tour don't take off massively in Australia she has zero chance in the US. I don't see SOTOTW being a break-through single anywhere else in the world, so the next 2 singles must be HOT hits that can make her connect with a broader fan base then what she currently has.

* EDIT
Just reading todays article with Darren claiming they are just friends... riiiight so the fact they have some how been constantly spotted by paparazzi in remote places in LA several times means it's now nothing but a publicity exercise for their close "friendship" - seriously WTF Delta!! What a stunt.. rumours flying around they are dating so what does she do - fly to LA and get caught spending a shit load of time with the guy. Over it.

Anyway... I really hope this is really true.. Darren to me looks and acts like Brian2.0.

I just want to say what delta does with her love life is nobodies business but hers if she wants to be open about it she has the freedom to do so, who are we to point the finger at her, there are so many people who havent found the right one and they go from one person to the next. Delta is a human and has imperfections like the rest of us. The Saying goes "Never point the finger with unclean hands." With the music I think however delta wants to promote it is up to her, she does what she does because she loves what she does. she doesn't do it for herself but for her fans, she wants to do the best that she can to satisfy us, so what, if it's taking her a little longer than usual but be patient because everything we get from her is her best and she continually surprises us with her music being better all the time. I think this will be her most successful era yet. "I don't care what they say, I don't care what they do, they can lock me up forever, try to stop me loving you. They try to keep romeo and juliet apart, baby it doesn't matter what they say, I only listen to my heart."

So you'd rather she fail at her career? Rather her not make it in America?, Rather she continue to piss off the people who care for her achieving her goals the most? Rather her lose fans every five years because that's how many rewrites she has to do to make ONE 12 track album? Rather her become irrelevant/B-listing/forgotten, but with a boyfriend? Rather her take holidays cuz that's what she needs even if she feels the desire to make it/live as a celebrity/get a number one in America? Rather her have a guy which keeps her happy instead of a career she's devastatingly proud of and universally acclaimed?

SHE herself has said and done things which indicate she wants a bigger career then just an Australian artist and to get to those goals she has to make sacrifices. It's as simple as that.

I mean if she doesn't want to make it in America then she's WELCOME to take her pick of the boys who want her, but if she DOES want to make it in America/Europe SHE HAS TO MAKE THE SACRIFICE, this ONE time!
It's as simple as that.

Delta's smart, she knows what she's doing, she doesn't need people to tell her how to live her life, everything takes time and the longer it takes the better its gonna be. What delta does personally and professionally is up to her. we all gots to remember she isn't perfect and she is human like the rest of us. I don't see her failing anytime soon because she is working her ass off to give us her best so relax. How long it takes her to have an album out doesn't matter, all that matters is that we get an album.

Edited by Johnnii, 17 July 2012 - 02:49 AM.

OFFLINE   tino2003

tino2003

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 557 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
He's right! :)
Good Day Everywhere!!!

@@tino2003maier

OFFLINE   delbrit

delbrit

Baby Doll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,086 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

Hypothetically:

* EDIT

It's as simple as that.

Delta's smart, she knows what she's doing, she doesn't need people to tell her how to live her life, everything takes time and the longer it takes the better its gonna be. What delta does personally and professionally is up to her. we all gots to remember she isn't perfect and she is human like the rest of us. I don't see her failing anytime soon because she is working her ass off to give us her best so relax. How long it takes her to have an album out doesn't matter, all that matters is that we get an album.

I know Delta's human and that's why I want her to improve and as I said before she doesn't know what she's doing, because if she did she would've told us she was doing DWABH last weekend and I wouldn'tve flipped out over the lacking information for three weeks thing and We would have a title of this damn album by NOW!!!
and I really don't understand the longer making = better. In GENERAL if it takes more then 2 years to do it ends up horribly mismanaged and lacking in lazer like focus on a plan, 5 years and three concepts later she still hasn't decided which way to take us and picked a title/tracklist/theme,
I'd at least expect a name by now. A NAME!

I find it kind of strange to think the fans like you have her best interests at heart cuz you guys don't want her to improve, become better at her job, more commited to her dream, get more tour experience, give us more honest sincere music, be passionate about her career, do what's best for her and ou guys are terrified to call her out on her mistakes?
She's human and therefore making mistake after mistake, if she doesn't change it will be way to late for her to fix her American, Australian, European, British fan base and dreams. I mean if she doesn't want it she can continue to do what she's doing, but she has to change if she wants that world wide career and fan base and domination.

REALLY low standards on the "An Album" hehe. I want an "amazing incredible life changing faith giving spiritual engagement of abstract and literal TAKING NO PRISONERS over the crap she's been through in her life"...album which is an undeground success in America, a new start in Europe and a way for her to restart in Britain.

Again I say all of this as a way of her to improve because I love her and want her to get those goals she set out for herself and moved countries for.

Posted Image

I traveled the world

and the seven seas

OFFLINE   Johnnii

Johnnii

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,067 posts

Hypothetically:

* EDIT

It's as simple as that.

I know Delta's human and that's why I want her to improve and as I said before she doesn't know what she's doing, because if she did she would've told us she was doing DWABH last weekend and I wouldn'tve flipped out over the lacking information for three weeks thing and We would have a title of this damn album by NOW!!!
and I really don't understand the longer making = better. In GENERAL if it takes more then 2 years to do it ends up horribly mismanaged and lacking in lazer like focus on a plan, 5 years and three concepts later she still hasn't decided which way to take us and picked a title/tracklist/theme,

I find it kind of strange to think the fans like you have her best interests at heart cuz you guys don't want her to improve, become better at her job, more commited to her dream, get more tour experience, give us more honest sincere music, be passionate about her career, do what's best for her and ou guys are terrified to call her out on her mistakes?
She's human and therefore making mistake after mistake, if she doesn't change it will be way to late for her to fix her American, Australian, European, British fan base and dreams. I mean if she doesn't want it she can continue to do what she's doing, but she has to change if she wants that world wide career and fan base and domination.

REALLY low standards on the "An Album" hehe. I want an "amazing incredible life changing faith giving spiritual engagement of abstract and literal TAKING NO PRISONERS over the crap she's been through in her life"...album which is an undeground success in America, a new start in Europe and a way for her to restart in Britain.

Again I say all of this as a way of her to improve because I love her and want her to get those goals she set out for herself and moved countries for.

Did you ever think that maybe she didn't want to give us a date because things can happen and things change all the time in the music business. when she did her christmas concert she set a date and it got pushed back three times. she doesn't want to lose fans over false dates. she wants to know for sure that we get it when we get it. I think it's more exciting not knowing the date and suprising when we get it. I love surprises. By the way you are wrong about me not wanting her to improve, i think she has improved alot musically and professionally. just be glad she is still willing to write music for us, and we will be getiing an album soon. I don't think you have a lot of faith in our delta to make the right choice, im pretty sure she will.

Edited by Johnnii, 17 July 2012 - 10:35 PM.

OFFLINE   delbrit

delbrit

Baby Doll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,086 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

Hypothetically:

* EDIT

It's as simple as that.

Did you ever think that maybe she didn't want to give us a date because things can happen and things change all the time in the music business. when she did her christmas concert she set a date and it got pushed back three times. she doesn't want to lose fans over false dates. she wants to know for sure that we get it when we get it. I think it's more exciting not knowing the date and suprising when we get it. I love surprises. By the way you are wrong about me not wanting her to improve, i think she has improved alot musically and professionally. just be glad she is still willing to write music for us, and we will be getiing an album soon. I don't think you have a lot of faith in our delta to make the right choice, im pretty sure she will.

Interesting, agree to disagree, Seems valid.....

It is horrifically RUDE to imply I don't have faith in Delta. I wouldn't go on this forum if I didn't. I wouldn't even point out ways she could improve her fan etiquette/career focus/social standing if I didn't think she could become a better person and a more fulfilling artist?
You can have faith/hope/belief in an artist and see them in a fair and real and HUMAN way? Want them to become better and actually get their own goals and SUGGEST actually ways they can improve? instead of waving the blind positivity flag from the corner?
Basically I do believe in Delta as I have said before and after every SINGLE post I have put on this forum since about a week again. I have also said this comes from a place of respect and love and I am very different when I have lost faith in a person or a goal and by actually taking part in this forum is my sign of faith cuz I haven't given up on this album YET.

Leave this thread open for actually information? no?

Posted Image

I traveled the world

and the seven seas

OFFLINE   Walshy

Walshy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,006 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
Cool it guys, you are both amazing delta fans, there's no need to fight, as you said agree to disagree. EVERYONE on the forum gasps deltas best interests at heart and have their own personal views about this.
Posted Image

OFFLINE   Johnnii

Johnnii

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,067 posts

Hypothetically:

* EDIT

It's as simple as that.

Interesting, agree to disagree, Seems valid.....

It is horrifically RUDE to imply I don't have faith in Delta. I wouldn't go on this forum if I didn't. I wouldn't even point out ways she could improve her fan etiquette/career focus/social standing if I didn't think she could become a better person and a more fulfilling artist?
You can have faith/hope/belief in an artist and see them in a fair and real and HUMAN way? Want them to become better and actually get their own goals and SUGGEST actually ways they can improve? instead of waving the blind positivity flag from the corner?
Basically I do believe in Delta as I have said before and after every SINGLE post I have put on this forum since about a week again. I have also said this comes from a place of respect and love and I am very different when I have lost faith in a person or a goal and by actually taking part in this forum is my sign of faith cuz I haven't given up on this album YET.

Leave this thread open for actually information? no?

I learnt to have a positive view on things from delta, I am sorry if you think that makes me blind and i didn't mean that you didn't have faith in her, it just comes across that way from the wording in your paragraph, i guess you shouldn't say anything if you don't know what type of person is on the other side of the screen.

OFFLINE   Karly

Karly

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 254 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
There is wwaaayyyy too much multi-quoting in this thread!!! I'm gonna get RSI just scrolling this page haha

OFFLINE   Johnnii

Johnnii

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,067 posts

There is wwaaayyyy too much multi-quoting in this thread!!! I'm gonna get RSI just scrolling this page haha

Sorry carly, please don't get RSI. :wacko: Oh, yeah really Johnni asking someone to not get RSI is really gonna prevent RSI. :huh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users