Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The New Era

• Please log in to reply
2087 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   FairyCuddle

FairyCuddle

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,924 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
I wonder what the album will be called and when we'll get more information about its release?

xo.jpg
Delta: Thank you for everything - I will always support you.
27:10:2004 / 22:01:2005

OFFLINE   CielNocturne

CielNocturne

lion hearted girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,956 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
At least she can't call it Delta again LOL Hoping for something awesome like Mistaken Identity or Innocent Eyes xD

tumblr_mjnpyvhkSl1qeo225o1_400.png
"All I got is this heart that I am willing to lose, I know in this life - I give it everything."

"Found a girl inside of me that I've been missing for so long, told her I that I'd never leave."

"Just when I stopped looking I saw just how far I'd come - in this life."

"One day, we won't exist, and all the hurt will turn to dust

It is easier to shut down than to open up to trust."

OFFLINE   rachelm

rachelm

starlight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Maybe it'll be another song title??

tumblr_mdy28gi4sp1r3qj73o4_500.gif

OFFLINE   CielNocturne

CielNocturne

lion hearted girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,956 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Maybe it'll be Sitting On Top Of The World ^^"""" or Top Of The World xD

"All I got is this heart that I am willing to lose, I know in this life - I give it everything."

"Found a girl inside of me that I've been missing for so long, told her I that I'd never leave."

OFFLINE   bryndavis

bryndavis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
I'm hoping the album title will be two words again. In my head the last album was actually called 'Believe Again'. I know she's written a song called Wild Horses... I think that'd make a great album title.

1. Innocent Eyes
2. Mistaken Identity
3. Believe Again
4. Wild Horses

OFFLINE   rachelm

rachelm

starlight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
ooh 'Believe Again' would have been a brilliant title!!!! If ONLY it had been called that!

Yeah a two word title would fit nicely with IE and MI. Not sure about Wild Horses, cause isnt that already a famous song title?

OFFLINE   CielNocturne

CielNocturne

lion hearted girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,956 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
^Yep, the Rolling Stones made it famous and man people have covered the song since :)

OFFLINE   rachelm

rachelm

starlight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
oh yeah of course it was!! yeah i dont think that would be a good title cause it is already such a famous song!

OFFLINE   Karly

Karly

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 254 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
I'm also hoping we get like a 20 track album :P why waste space on the disc haha

OFFLINE   Adam :)

Adam :)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Hmmm I am wondering if the album's title will have something to do with, stars aligning. Because they seemed to be pushing that on the TODAY show interview this morning. So maybe it could be like "All the Stars Align", or "Stars Align" I don't know!

Just picked up on it in the interview. Who knows. I reckon it will be a 14 tracker - hopefully not a 12 tracker anyway!

So I stand on this hill
With my flag held high
With the will to survive
Bullets flying by
Broken hears scattered on this battlefield
Holding out for something real
I won't give up
I won't give in
I fight for hope in this
WAR ON LOVE

OFFLINE   DeltaGirl

DeltaGirl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
i thought it would be a stars allign kind of theme too, which is cool cause I have that written every where in my room and i like that phrase lol :D
Stay Classy :)

OFFLINE   bryndavis

bryndavis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
Yeah the stars align thing does seem to be getting clearer... it is both a lyric in the song and wash pushed in that interview. I quite like 'When the Stars Align' as a title.

OFFLINE   Brad

Brad

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 2,754 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I also agree the album title may be called 'The Stars Align'. Seems to get hinted quite a bit. Its a bit corny but much better than the working title for Delta - 'Condition of a Heart'.

Posted Image

OFFLINE   dj030892

dj030892

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

I'm hoping the album title will be two words again. In my head the last album was actually called 'Believe Again'.

Haha, that's what I call the album as well. Delta was such a boring title. I generally don't like it when artists have self titled albums.

I'm loving the 'stars align' reference. I think a title relating to that would be amazing, despite how corny it may seem.

OFFLINE   DeltaGirl

DeltaGirl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I tihnk i'll just straight out ask her at an instore :D :D lol
I'm incredibly adorable, she couldnt possibly not tell me :D :D :P :P :wub: :P :D :lol: B) :wub: :wub: :wub: :) :)

haha

OFFLINE   CielNocturne

CielNocturne

lion hearted girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,956 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
^LMAO good luck!! I believe in you! XD

OFFLINE   greeneyes

greeneyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

I'm hoping the album title will be two words again. In my head the last album was actually called 'Believe Again'.

Haha, that's what I call the album as well. Delta was such a boring title. I generally don't like it when artists have self titled albums.

I'm loving the 'stars align' reference. I think a title relating to that would be amazing, despite how corny it may seem.

oh you guys dont wanna know what i call the Delta album.. it aint Believe Again lol...

but seriously.. i wonder if the album title will be about stars aligning.. we could be reading too much into that video.. i didnt feel it was an inside joke or any knowing glances between them that said "we know what we are talking about ... the viewers dont".. i just felt they were being playful.. but who knows .

i dont think there will be much talk bout the album until may june or july.. i would be stunned if she doesnt do the second song first and i think SOTOTW will be a decent hit so id say she could get at least two to three months out of it before even thinking bout 2nd single.. so i wonder would she let slip to many people like the today interviewer the album title so early ... she and sony have been very protective so far...

Brad.. seriously .. condition of a heart.. was that what she was potentially gonna call the last one.. god Delta doesnt sound lazy and uncreative anymore.. compared to that , it sounds very good :-)

OFFLINE   Memories

Memories

Memories

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,736 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Keith Urban titles all of his albums from a lyric in a song that is on that record. I personally love that idea becuase I think it adds more depth to the record!

If I were to go back and choice titles for each of Delta Goodrem's albums I would go with this...

1. Innocent Eyes
  • Cartoon Land

2. Mistaken Identity
  • Madame Butterfly

3. Delta
  • Honest Fight

bannerMemories07_zpsa809b648.png

OFFLINE   DeltaGirl

DeltaGirl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
^ I like the madame butterfly one!
That'd be cool.

OFFLINE   bryndavis

bryndavis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
I swear the working title of DELTA was actually 'Confessions of a Broken Heart'... but I'm probably remembering wrong.

I agree that I doubt we'll hear much about the album at all for a few months... it doesn't look like it's going to be released until after a second single which will likely come June-ish... but it'll be fun to find out whether our speculation is right.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users