Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Random Delta Conversation Thread

• Please log in to reply
3444 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   innocentdeltafan

innocentdeltafan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

I don't know much about Nick Jonas so I won't comment... He is so young though and Delta could find someone better for her. She has class, beauty and talent. What is she thinking?!

she is thinking she needs fame in america. no one knew who she was until she dated nick.. & he's not a prick. he does anything & everything for his fans.

Delta was known in America =/

Posted Image

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,544 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Delta got a mention on Channel Ten game show Talkin' 'Bout Your Generation tonight. In the Lost Luggage game, Gen Y captain Josh Thomas and actor Jay Ryan (formerly Jay Bunyan) had to open a suitcase, examine its contents and guess which celebrity the items belonged to. In this suitcase they picked up an astronomy book, a Neighbours cast photo (at this stage I thought the answer might be Delta), two dresses and a pack of jelly beans. I am not sure how jelly beans were related to Delta?

OFFLINE   Brad

Brad

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 2,670 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
http://www.dailymoti...r-highest_music

Delta thanking Jo Grogan..

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Sohan

Sohan

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 321 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
^ When Delta thanked Brian I felt a little sad... I kind of miss them together. They were a much better couple than Delta and Nick IMO. But then again it's her life.

sohan . 19 . sydney // Here-I-Am027 from DGOF

tweet tweet . blog . tumblr . linkedin . the sohan and marni show
Posted Image

OFFLINE   DeltaFan

DeltaFan

Graphics Maker/Obsessive Moonie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I'm glad she's not with Brian. Even though I don't really like her with Nickj either. She wasn't happy with Brian and now she's happy, which I like to see.

Here im standing in the night my crescent wand the only light

Posted Image

^ gif not by me :P

OFFLINE   Sohan

Sohan

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 321 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
^ Just out of interest what makes you think she wasn't happy with Brian? I mean towards the end of their relationship obviously she wouldn't be because it was ... nearing the end. But I don't know she seemed happier with him at the start than she seems with Nick now. That's in the past though and I should probably shut up haha. :ph34r:

There's no real way of telling though. She wouldn't be with Nick if he didn't make her happy, so... yay for Delta. ^_^

Posted Image

OFFLINE   x_LastNightOnEarth_x

x_LastNightOnEarth_x

Done with all your bitchcraft.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 925 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
^I completely agree. They seemed SO happy when they were together.

I know we can't judge cause it's not our business, but yeah, she definitely seemed happier then than now :\

AMPY2BF.png

where tired cliches won't let us fall asleep.

innocentdeltafan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

^ When Delta thanked Brian I felt a little sad... I kind of miss them together. They were a much better couple than Delta and Nick IMO. But then again it's her life.

I miss it too. Sometimes I don't like change!

Posted Image

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Sohan

Sohan

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 321 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
I think if Delta was getting her album out I wouldn't mind so much haha :P

Posted Image

OFFLINE   DeltaFan

DeltaFan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
oh! No, I didn't mean they weren't happy together. Sorry, I meant near the end!
With the song 'Mistakes' 'I'm Not Ready', Brian's controversies...It seemed like Delta wasn't very happy judging by the songs she wrote.
I know it's absolutely NONE of my business, but that's what I've got from the songs

Posted Image

innocentdeltafan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

I think if Delta was getting her album out I wouldn't mind so much haha :P

Yes. I think too because the flooding of pics of Delta and Nick yet no album :(

Posted Image

Posted Image

innocentdeltafan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

oh! No, I didn't mean they weren't happy together. Sorry, I meant near the end!
With the song 'Mistakes' 'I'm Not Ready', Brian's controversies...It seemed like Delta wasn't very happy judging by the songs she wrote.
I know it's absolutely NONE of my business, but that's what I've got from the songs

That's okay. It is your own interpretation :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

x_LastNightOnEarth_x

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 925 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I listened to "Electric Storm" for the first time in ages last night, and it made me realize how much I miss Delta. Her music means a lot to me, and I wish she'd get back to making music. I'm so sick of hearing about her personal life.

AMPY2BF.png

OFFLINE   Memories

Memories

Memories

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,275 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
I agree! Being a fan of her music I would like to hear more about the journey and the direction Delta will be taking with her fourth album that she says will be arriving "very soon!" and less about her personal life in the United States! I hope that Delta will take some time to travel down to Australia and release her debut album late this year!

Crossing fingers and toes! :)

bannerMemories05b_zpsd55c0aaa.png

Thanks to thaisdramaqueen

OFFLINE   Jason

Jason

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 293 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
I just heard The Wanted's new single 'Lightning':

Do those lyrics before the choruses sound familiar to anyone? :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

Visit Planet Delta today!

OFFLINE   DeltaFan

DeltaFan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
*RANDOM RANT*

I don't think this long wait is good for Delta. Delta hasn't established herself worldwide to wait this long to release an album. Very famous artists can wait years and years for an album and still have fans, but she hasn't quite made it yet to do this. She is still trying to make it big overseas. She has made it in Australia, but not quite the international market. If she wants to make it big overseas, she has to release albums sooner. Doesn't she just hate being just known as the 'Jonas Girlfriend' over there? I know I'd hate to be just known as a Girlfriend of a popstar if I was an artist, and not a great artist myself. Maybe she doesn't care? Why can't she prove to the U.S.A that she is her own person and release an album there. She will find true fans this way

With her lack of interest of updating fans and all the holidaying, it makes it seem like she is not interested in music anymore. When she finally releases an album, her ' true fans' (if they still are 'fans') will be tired, annoyed, bitter and will have lost much of their interest in her. (depends on how long the wait is, if it's past middle 2012+2013 especially). I use the term 'true fans' to the people who have been long time fans and not new 'Jonas Girlfriend Lovers'.

Sure, it's great being in love. I'm very happy for her. I really am! Nick seems great and makes her happy. But what happens when the euphoria dies down a bit in the relationship and she decides to do something. When will that be...two years? Her fans will be gone!

She was in her prime in 2003-2009- mid 2010. Then after that, it was as if she slowly by slowly just couldn't be bothered much anymore.
It was great to hear 'I'm Not Ready' and 'Mistakes'. But it just wasn't good enough for me I'm afraid. Why can't she just tell us what is going on with the album and how far along she is? I'm sick and tired of all these waits, it was supposed to be last year the album, then the year before, this year...

It's really frustrating and there are times where I just thought I'm going to not care anymore like how she seems to be acting. Look, I don't know what Delts is really thinking. But seeing holiday photos all the time is really, (and I mean really), starting to really annoy me. She is an artist, they are expected to bring out albums, just like a actor is expected to bring out movies etc. Established International artists can get away with waits, but I'm sorry to say she isn't there yet.

I'm not saying she doesn't have true fans in America (there are probably a lot), but just not enough to say she has a strong fanbase there quite yet. I wish she'd tweet and answer questions by fans about the album and not just tweet these hormonal and 'fake' Nelta fans. I honestly hate the fact that it had to be a Jonas brother, because he is really famous and all the bad press she has gotten from dating him. I kinda miss her being with Brian, because with Brian, it seemed like she cared more about her career. I can't remember anything by memory where we saw her holidaying and acting this way for such a long period of time while she was with him.

*breathes a sigh of relief for letting that out*

Edited by DeltaFan, 02 October 2011 - 03:29 PM.

Posted Image

x_LastNightOnEarth_x

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 925 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
^Fantastic rant. I agree.

AMPY2BF.png

OFFLINE   Kade

Kade

Regina Phalange

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

I just heard The Wanted's new single 'Lightning':

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQyHyfLp5NI

Do those lyrics before the choruses sound familiar to anyone? :P

OT but I loooooove The Wanted. They're so cute! Posted Image

nk93QbA.png

OFFLINE   O_serendipity

O_serendipity

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

*RANDOM RANT*

I don't think this long wait is good for Delta. Delta hasn't established herself worldwide to wait this long to release an album. Very famous artists can wait years and years for an album and still have fans, but she hasn't quite made it yet to do this. She is still trying to make it big overseas. She has made it in Australia, but not quite the international market. If she wants to make it big overseas, she has to release albums sooner. Doesn't she just hate being just known as the 'Jonas Girlfriend' over there? I know I'd hate to be just known as a Girlfriend of a popstar if I was an artist, and not a great artist myself. Maybe she doesn't care? Why can't she prove to the U.S.A that she is her own person and release an album there. She will find true fans this way

With her lack of interest of updating fans and all the holidaying, it makes it seem like she is not interested in music anymore. When she finally releases an album, her ' true fans' (if they still are 'fans') will be tired, annoyed, bitter and will have lost much of their interest in her. (depends on how long the wait is, if it's past middle 2012+2013 especially). I use the term 'true fans' to the people who have been long time fans and not new 'Jonas Girlfriend Lovers'.

Sure, it's great being in love. I'm very happy for her. I really am! Nick seems great and makes her happy. But what happens when the euphoria dies down a bit in the relationship and she decides to do something. When will that be...two years? Her fans will be gone!

She was in her prime in 2003-2009- mid 2010. Then after that, it was as if she slowly by slowly just couldn't be bothered much anymore.
It was great to hear 'I'm Not Ready' and 'Mistakes'. But it just wasn't good enough for me I'm afraid. Why can't she just tell us what is going on with the album and how far along she is? I'm sick and tired of all these waits, it was supposed to be last year the album, then the year before, this year...

It's really frustrating and there are times where I just thought I'm going to not care anymore like how she seems to be acting. Look, I don't know what Delts is really thinking. But seeing holiday photos all the time is really, (and I mean really), starting to really annoy me. She is an artist, they are expected to bring out albums, just like a actor is expected to bring out movies etc. Established International artists can get away with waits, but I'm sorry to say she isn't there yet.

I'm not saying she doesn't have true fans in America (there are probably a lot), but just not enough to say she has a strong fanbase there quite yet. I wish she'd tweet and answer questions by fans about the album and not just tweet these hormonal and 'fake' Nelta fans. I honestly hate the fact that it had to be a Jonas brother, because he is really famous and all the bad press she has gotten from dating him. I kinda miss her being with Brian, because with Brian, it seemed like she cared more about her career. I can't remember anything by memory where we saw her holidaying and acting this way for such a long period of time while she was with him.

I agree too !
Oriane - 25 - France - Delta fan since 2003

OFFLINE   fredandadele

fredandadele

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

*RANDOM RANT*

I kinda agree but am willing to cut Delta some slack. No one knows what goes on in someone's life. I am somewhat horrified that she keeps taking pictures with Nick Jonas fans. I will say it again. Those "people" are NOT Delta's demographic is. They are fans of a cetain culture at Disney (which is its own brand of horror). Their fandom is based on dellusion that they will marry one of the Jonas. This is why the anger directed at Delta. She caught them off guard by seemigly coming out of nowhere. She has shattered their dreams and with Delta not looking like a person Nick "should" be with. Very very unfair and shocking when you consider that the Jonas Bros were marketed as a Christian family band. I mean their dad is a Pastor! How did this religious family get such fans?

When with NIck, Delta should step aside and let them take pics with him. Only if they ask for her should she bother. Delta's team needs to rethink her launch. I would rather keep everything in Australia. That will keep her cool/exotic factor intact that Amercans like and want to buy.

Edited by fredandadele, 03 October 2011 - 01:45 PM.

Posted Image

3 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users