Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Random Delta Conversation Thread

• Please log in to reply
3710 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   x_LastNightOnEarth_x

x_LastNightOnEarth_x

Done with all your bitchcraft.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 925 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

On E! News tonight, Nick came across as a real prick. They were talking to his Hairspray costar Marissa Jaret Winokur, who plays opposite him. She kisses him in the show, and while interviewing her, she said that she's been getting hate on twitter from his fans, and she said she has to explain to everyone that she's married with a baby and isn't interested in Nick. At this point, Nick was there, and the interviewer said that Marissa was getting twitter hate, and he laughed and said, "my fans are passionate."

Don't do anything that would tell your fans to respect Delta and Marissa. Just laugh and be an ass about it.

God, and he is incredibly smug in interviews, people pay him compliments and he just nods. His fans were brutal to Marissa on twitter. All because she tweeted that she kissed a Jonas. And this is a woman who is 20 years older than him, happily married and with a 3 year old son. I can't even imagine the hate Delta would get if she posted something like that.

He has one facial expression. One. And that facial expression is smug asshole.

I don't get why he can't politely tell his fans to back off. Someone told me on tumblr last night that he's not going to be an ass to his fans...I didn't realize that asking your fans to be polite to your girlfriend and costar was being an ass. Cue me bringing Drake Bell into everything: in an interview where they were talking about Drake's video with Keenan Cahill, he managed to tell people to stop tweeting him nasty things and leaving nasty comments on YouTube videos because he didn't deserve it. Drake said this about a kid he met ONCE, and Nick can't tell people to not leave nasty comments to his GIRLFRIEND? He's a piece of shit.

AMPY2BF.png

where tired cliches won't let us fall asleep.

OFFLINE   Eissa

Eissa

Head Bitch In Charge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,249 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

Drake said this about a kid he met ONCE, and Nick can't tell people to not leave nasty comments to his GIRLFRIEND? He's a piece of shit.

This.

OFFLINE   IHeartDelta

IHeartDelta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
Empty

Edited by IHeartDelta, 12 February 2012 - 11:29 PM.

OFFLINE   innocentdeltafan

innocentdeltafan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Very exited to hear Delta's Mistaken Identity album being played when I went it Shields (jewellery store) today.
They played the whole album because I went in during You Are My Rock and then Nobody Listened come on!

Go Shields! :lol:

Edited by innocentdeltafan, 11 August 2011 - 07:26 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

OFFLINE   musiqfan

musiqfan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
Not worth a whole thread but there was a Delta mention in an article about a music festival Nick Jonas is playing at.

He doesn't talk about his reported relationship with Australian pop singer Delta Goodrem, who at 26 is eight years his senior. "Um, I usually don't speak about my personal life, and I think I'll leave it at that for today," he says. "But she's an amazing woman."

http://www.mcall.com...0,1408595.story

innocentdeltafan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Sweet :)

Thanks for posting.

Posted Image

Posted Image

innocentdeltafan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
I wonder if Nick has heard all of Delta's songs.

Posted Image

Posted Image

innocentdeltafan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Found this on The Hot Hits

http://www.thehothit...t-adele-concert

Posted Image

Posted Image

OFFLINE   x3fig

x3fig

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Stayed up till nearly 2am last night watching videos of Delta on youtube :D
The In This Life site countdown was so cute :)
as was Delta back when she was on Neighbours
and the way she says "sushi" :)

OFFLINE   Mellie

Mellie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
I miss Delta, when she releases an album there is always so much to be excited about. Its been pretty quiet for a while now except for all the Nick Jonas gossip. (And I dont think his all that bad, give him a break) I'll just keep re watching the dvd's and listenin to the CD's to get me pumped for the next one :)

innocentdeltafan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Yep, just wait until the the next album. The forum will be flooded!

Posted Image

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Artin

Artin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,896 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
It's always like that. When Delta releases music the forum will be busy! Well, not as busy as before since this is a new forum :)
Artin
My signature is awesome.

OFFLINE   aussiemusiclover

aussiemusiclover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,843 posts
the forum got busy the other day when the competition was announced

Kind Regards,

aussiemusiclover

aussiemusiclover.jpg
aussiemusiclover... formerly deltaluva2.

stand-by-hird-small_zps3420ec3b.jpg

OFFLINE   x3fig

x3fig

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
They mentioned Delta on the Kyle & Jackie O show this morning when they interviewed Kevin Rudd.
I wasn't really listening properly but I think they were saying how he & Delta were the only two people who didn't complete the Shoot, Shag or Marry game haha :)
And then they said something else and Kyle said something that Kevin and Delta have in common is that they both like the Jonas Brothers.
:\

OFFLINE   sammijonas

sammijonas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

I don't know much about Nick Jonas so I won't comment... He is so young though and Delta could find someone better for her. She has class, beauty and talent. What is she thinking?!

she is thinking she needs fame in america. no one knew who she was until she dated nick.. & he's not a prick. he does anything & everything for his fans.

OFFLINE   Eissa

Eissa

Head Bitch In Charge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,249 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

I don't know much about Nick Jonas so I won't comment... He is so young though and Delta could find someone better for her. She has class, beauty and talent. What is she thinking?!

she is thinking she needs fame in america. no one knew who she was until she dated nick.. & he's not a prick. he does anything & everything for his fans.

Actually, I learned this week that a girl I go to college with grew up three houses down from the Jonai. She says they are great guys, and I'm sure they are, I just wish I cared enough to like Manchild. I would respect him more if he told his fans to back off of his (presumable) girlfriend or his co-stars, who get a LOT of flack from his fans. Just sayin'.

OFFLINE   x_LastNightOnEarth_x

x_LastNightOnEarth_x

Done with all your bitchcraft.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 925 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

Wow. Why are you even here?

Posted Image

AMPY2BF.png

where tired cliches won't let us fall asleep.

OFFLINE   musiqfan

musiqfan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
Did not think it was worth a whole new post but Nick was on Good Day New York this morning and mentioned dating Delta at the end. He didnt mention her by name but did say he has a girlfriend who cares about him and it's going really well, etc.

innocentdeltafan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
All I want to hear about is DELTA or information about DELTA'S NEW ALBUM ....!!

I am not referring to anyone's posts. Just a general comment :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Artin

Artin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,896 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

How would you know? You say you're a fan of both (you're obviously more of a Nick fan), but you continue to attack Delta like this. If you are going to keep it up then you can leave this forum.

Artin
My signature is awesome.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users